Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello oonik grl...

nice nice.... :dunno::P:deal:

1311633369_fef90f372b.jpg

the area where i circled...why dun u get ur ID to cut a piece of small cover from ur leftover kitchen tiles so u can cover up the opening to the drainage so all those cockcroaches wun go there and wun crawl out of the drainage also... :dribble: itz at most a 5 minute job only... :unsure:

Edited by jamez

1311633369_fef90f372b.jpg

the area where i circled...why dun u get ur ID to cut a piece of small cover from ur leftover kitchen tiles so u can cover up the opening to the drainage so all those cockcroaches wun go there and wun crawl out of the drainage also... :rofl: itz at most a 5 minute job only... :rofl:

There hole is for those aunties slashing water all over the kitchen so the water can flow toward it.

But Jamez is right when town council come and frog the area, all the cockcroaches and lizard will crawl out and say Hello to with u. :bangwall:

There hole is for those aunties slashing water all over the kitchen so the water can flow toward it.

But Jamez is right when town council come and frog the area, all the cockcroaches and lizard will crawl out and say Hello to with u. :jawdrop:

haha...yeah...got time pour boiling water into the hole also can... :)

But Jamez is right when town council come and frog the area, all the cockcroaches and lizard will crawl out and say Hello to with u. :rolleyes:

erk ! lizard i'm ok but cockroaches :D!

erk ! lizard i'm ok but cockroaches :rolleyes:!

hmm...me miss out that LONGKANG..... :D

be careful with that longkang....things might get stuck + it's a red carpet passage way for all the 6 legged ones from the sewer.

yuckyuckyuck ! but hor, thot the hole is have fr overflow water ? cos my current place also have that hole, then sometimes (i dunno why ah, i tink soemthing stuck) then water will overflow from there one.

so isit a must to cover?

I thk hor, dat hole must be accessible wan le....

cuz I rem during discussion wif contractors earlier on, they did mention dat this kitchen hole (every1 has 1 in kitchen) smetimes haf plumbing problems, plumber must be able to access if choke.....

I dunno abt full-height cabinets, do they leave a hole inside the cabinet to access?

yuckyuckyuck ! but hor, thot the hole is have fr overflow water ? cos my current place also have that hole, then sometimes (i dunno why ah, i tink soemthing stuck) then water will overflow from there one.

so isit a must to cover?

the hole is a must have wan lah...cos got the drainage for ur kitchen inside mah...nex time u wanna wash kitchen water can flow into the hole loh...unless u dun really plan to wash the kitche cos u seldom use it for cooking :D

itz not a must to cover but it will be better lah...the tiler will know how to do wan...very easily can remove the cover...hmmm...i see tomolo i gotch time i got my place and take photo for u to see wat i mean...pics say a thousand words... since itz such an easy thing might as well u get ur ID to get the tiler to do it :thumbs up:

Edited by jamez

hey guys. quick check...

is the hob suppose to be moveable ? right now there;s no silicon ard my hob so it can be moved. my question is: is this the standard practise ?

ID says that if put silicon might cause the solid surface to crack in future. how true is that ? hope u can help. thanks !

hey guys. quick check...

is the hob suppose to be moveable ? right now there;s no silicon ard my hob so it can be moved. my question is: is this the standard practise ?

ID says that if put silicon might cause the solid surface to crack in future. how true is that ? hope u can help. thanks !

Is nt standard practise lah. Is jus for ur convenience if u wish to wash ur hob in future, oil stain can be wipe off easily when u lift up the hob and water will not stuck inside if the silicon was not done properly. Whether it crack will depend is it a glass hob but understand glass may expand abit when too hot so that where it will crack.

Fyi, my glass hob can also be remove so don worry lah. :dancingqueen:

Edited by Cantona7

thanks cantona7. put my mind at ease a little. bt mine is nt glass hob. those normal stainless steel one. is that the same ?

thanks cantona7. put my mind at ease a little. bt mine is nt glass hob. those normal stainless steel one. is that the same ?

S/S hob of course wont crack but whether ur surface top will I really don knw !! But I think is OK if u jus leave it as it is cos is really easier to clean in future. :dancingqueen:

Actually the hob wont be so hot unless u cook like my mother time (boil soup for few hrs) otherwise it shldnt be a big prob. :notti: