Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

i have a 3ft tall unit, it really makes my kitchen look a little cramp

but the storage space it offers is really :dancingqueen:

at least there'll be no clutter coz we can dump everything into the tall unit :D:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

interesting choice of laminates for ur kitchen...wat colour will the kitchen top be to compliment it? :bangwall:

it's gonna be white.

i am pooped ! yesterday, i took half day to oversee the guys installing the ceiling fans. after that i took the rest of the dat to sweep, vacuum and mop the living room + 2 bedrooms.

my back is achingggg !

solid surface gg to be installed today so i expect more dust. gonna clean up on Thursday and Friday after work and moving in things on Sat. Wheeeeeeeee !

it's gonna be white.

i am pooped ! yesterday, i took half day to oversee the guys installing the ceiling fans. after that i took the rest of the dat to sweep, vacuum and mop the living room + 2 bedrooms.

my back is achingggg !

solid surface gg to be installed today so i expect more dust. gonna clean up on Thursday and Friday after work and moving in things on Sat. Wheeeeeeeee !

mm.. y not wait till everything finished then clean at one go? can enlighten me? i nvr own a flat b4.. nvr oversee renov work b4.. i know nothing.. pls.. give me some tips! hee.. thanks!

mm.. y not wait till everything finished then clean at one go? can enlighten me? i nvr own a flat b4.. nvr oversee renov work b4.. i know nothing.. pls.. give me some tips! hee.. thanks!

Xlan...must try to do a major cleanup in btw b4 handover. Becuz only when u cleanup hor, then u can see all the defects 1 by 1 they will appear :jawdrop: ...things like skirting uneven, scratches on tiles or laminates will show up. :(

My hse now finish chemical wash but hafnt do the touch-up round. Told my contractor abt the defects straight after our cleanup, so dat during final touch up round, we can b there to highlight all the defects 1 by 1 to the workers....

Wah oornik..ur renos moving veli fast! :good:

Xlan...must try to do a major cleanup in btw b4 handover. Becuz only when u cleanup hor, then u can see all the defects 1 by 1 they will appear :jawdrop: ...things like skirting uneven, scratches on tiles or laminates will show up. :(

My hse now finish chemical wash but hafnt do the touch-up round. Told my contractor abt the defects straight after our cleanup, so dat during final touch up round, we can b there to highlight all the defects 1 by 1 to the workers....

Wah oornik..ur renos moving veli fast! :(

oh.. like tat.. wah :good: it is indeed very tiring leh like tat.. :bow:

Its like dat wan....a LOT of cleaning...many many rounds....be prepared... :jawdrop:

agree with Greycat...when u clean stuff up u can see ALOT of things u missed while checking...small small scratches here and there lah...little patchy patchy stains lah...skirting corner chipped lah...datz is wat is happening to me now...feedback to ID and luckily he readily send workers to rectify... :good:

Yep I agree with the rest. U clean then can see more and more things. Hehe !

Today so frustrated.

ID installed the wrong colour. We chose white all along I'm sure. But then for some reason it's written in the materials sheet that it's black with some colourful spots. ARGHHHH ! ID says that he's gg to change but I dunno if he is waiving off the fee.

I KNOW I chose white. ID was there with me. I changed my mind once and both are white. For the 3D drawings, he provided a white top. He even mentioned something about MAYBE he remember it as a white top with black spots. But now it's a black top with colourful spots. SO DIFFERENT !

Is it our fault for not checking properly ? I don't know. If I pointed that I wan THIS colour and he says the code is so and so and wrote it as such and I signed against it, am I wrong ?

This is the ONLY big issue right now. Everyting was gg well so far. I was angry when he kept saying we signed the material sheet, we signed it , like pushing the blame all to us. When he was RIGHT there and KNEW that we ALWAYS chose white. ARGHHHHHH ! :yamseng:

Advice pls.

P.S. Sorry no pics guys. The colour combination is just horrible. I don't want to assault ur eyes with it. !!

Hi OOI

I love your kitchen layout, especially the glass panel! Wow very class!:yamseng:!

I dont know whether mine can have it or not.

Is it expensive??

Harlow oornik....mabbe can cham-siong with ur ID? Its bound to happen along the whole reno...

I oso picked the wrong color windows...thot its non-tinted, turns out my contract says tinted... in the end, we chamsiong to change the windows, at most pay transport fee for additional trip.... :)

what item is wrong color? isit ur solid top? If so, isit for kitchen or toilet? but sure can work out an arrangement la...dun worry too much..must insist u were right n he write wrongly...