Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

Thanks Relacker. Sorry for the late reply. Will PM you if needed.

I'm also slightly happy to report that we have given the ID, the very first cheque. Hopefully, work will start by this week.

Still apprehensive about my abilities although FH says that he knows that I can do it. He's gone for reservist liao. Sigh.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Got smses from ID.

Said that he will be gg over to place with tiler on Wednesday and tiles should be in by Thursday or Friday. Work can only start on next Monday or Tuesday.

I'm fretting cos I'm nt sure since that FH wasn't the one taking in charge and so he feels that he can bully me. Anyway, will be gg over to the house on thurs/fri to make sure tiles are in.

sorry can't really advise you here coz my tiler is hdb's contractor

so delay is expected :deal:

do you have a clause in the contract that states the completion date?

and the compensation terms if completion date not met?

if yes, just keep reminding him of the clause and your intention of carrying it out :P

Got smses from ID.

Said that he will be gg over to place with tiler on Wednesday and tiles should be in by Thursday or Friday. Work can only start on next Monday or Tuesday.

I'm fretting cos I'm nt sure since that FH wasn't the one taking in charge and so he feels that he can bully me. Anyway, will be gg over to the house on thurs/fri to make sure tiles are in.

maybe u can ask ur friends to accompany u when u go there lor. more people better mah

or ask any forumers who stayed nearby to go with u

i'll have to remind him again fr the completion date.

i've gt a fren living at the same block with me as well so he'll probably help to check it out once a while in regards to the reno.

FH managed to call me and i told him about the plans so far. now we just need to call the HDB in regards to the lousy screeding tat they did the other time. hope i can convince the TO to redo it again.

hey dun stress up...juz take things one thing at a time.when thinking of problems dun think of what happens if u cannot solve it..juz concentrate on thinkin of a solution. No one can bully u around if u dun allow them to. call someone..a friend or relative if ur unsure...then inform ur FH when he's available. reservist 2 weeks right? very fast one..... :notti:

yep ! just 2 weeks reservist. hope that it will pass by faster tho.. hehe !

HDB screeding dude coming by today to check out the damage that needs to be controlled. Plus, some drainage chokage from upstairs so they need to investigate it. That one will be next Tuesday.

Wish me good luck !

yep ! just 2 weeks reservist. hope that it will pass by faster tho.. hehe !

HDB screeding dude coming by today to check out the damage that needs to be controlled. Plus, some drainage chokage from upstairs so they need to investigate it. That one will be next Tuesday.

Wish me good luck !

take it easy, if you need any help just holler and we'll be there :D

the more you appear worried, the more the ID will try to 'eat' you

must show them black face everytime then they'll put in more efforts :wub:

must show them black face everytime then they'll put in more efforts :unsure:

haha ! okok.. i'll try to work on my black face... !!

Hi gal, there is a report in today Newpaper on "CON"tractor.. husband and wife team.. :thumbs up: i think should be the one that cheated u..check it out.. all the best in your current reno.. :thumbs up:

Yes All the best oonik grl. If you are not sure on certain things, then just drop a message here..i'm sure everyone will try to assist.

Just make sure everything agreed on is noted down by the ID/contractor and review at next regular meeting.

P.S: If you need a good electrician then PM me and i can recommend a very reliable one.

hey Ben3555 .. yep.. it's the same people.

lifestyle.. i'll take note of the electrician. need someone to settle it as all the electrician are like half done and hanging around.

good news. was out of singapore yesterday bt my fren managed to check in. tiles are in. woo hoo ! gonna go and check them out later after work. but he also said nothing being done to the kitchen wall. gonna check it out myself.

also gg to meet up with him on monday to discuss the tiling works. so far so good.

hey Ben3555 .. yep.. it's the same people.

lifestyle.. i'll take note of the electrician. need someone to settle it as all the electrician are like half done and hanging around.

good news. was out of singapore yesterday bt my fren managed to check in. tiles are in. woo hoo ! gonna go and check them out later after work. but he also said nothing being done to the kitchen wall. gonna check it out myself.

also gg to meet up with him on monday to discuss the tiling works. so far so good.

Hi oonik,

Glad to hear everything are on the right track. :dancingqueen:

So the crook finally show up in the newspaper, do u have that articles to post it here. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi oonik,

Glad to hear everything are on the right track. !!

So the crook finally show up in the newspaper, do u have that articles to post it here. :yamseng:

there's a thread on the article

go check it out :notti:

so happy to hear that things are starting to move for you oonik girl

all the best and remember what we've said - if you need strength in numbers, just come in and shout for us :D

Yes gal.. It is under the Renovatopn Firm and Services under the topic "Be Warn and Be Careful"..

Suggest you post their name and description to warn others from falling into their trap..These crook knows the loophole and will continue to cheat.. those cheated have no avenue for redress as small claim courts do not accept case most than 10K and police say civil case..only thing is to sue them and even if u willing to pay more $$ to engage a lawyer, u will be at the end of the foodchain as the wife is a bankrupt..

Only thing is to expose them.. !! :D:yamseng: