Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

also went down to Lim's @ Holland V. the sofa set we're eyeing is still there but the nice mosaic dining table is no longer there :)! boo hoo ! :)

also saw some nice moroccan lamps which looks really good. almost tempted to buy leh.. but i decided that maybe we can use the money else where. anyway, we have both decided to buy other furnitures after the wedding. dunno if the things i wan still there or not eh.. :)

i always feel tempted to buy lots of things oso.. sighs.. but keep telling myself to wait wait wait till renovation over coz no place to store it now if i buy.. my parents place messy to the max now with all my boxes.. :D but i oso tell myself, its oso not a neccessity so if i come back at the later date still got then i'm fated to buy it!! haha, excuses..

Edited by LinDa

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No worries, now's may; there should be GSS coming right up! :P

oh yea ! totally forgot about that ! something for me to look forward to ! :yamseng:

i always feel tempted to buy lots of things oso.. sighs.. but keep telling myself to wait wait wait till renovation over coz no place to store it now if i buy.. my parents place messy to the max now with all my boxes.. :D but i oso tell myself, its oso not a neccessity so if i come back at the later date still got then i'm fated to buy it!! haha, excuses..

yah.. i also keep telling myself that. if it's meant to be mine, it will be there lor. FH says that there are always nicer things abound. but sometimes really heart broken lor when the thing not there...

FH smsed the ID yesterday and tiling works will start on Tuesday. Gonna go down to check it out on Thursday !

oh yea ! totally forgot about that ! something for me to look forward to ! !!

yah.. i also keep telling myself that. if it's meant to be mine, it will be there lor. FH says that there are always nicer things abound. but sometimes really heart broken lor when the thing not there...

mauhaha, ya then u feel like slapping yrself and say why nv buy right? then anything u see after that cannot be compared to the nice original one u saw! lols.. i totally understand..

tiling starting!:dribble:

i tink tiling is the most noticeable difference (other than painting) to the house..

when i saw my new floor tiles, its so nice until i so happy and speechless..

feel like hugging it to sleep that day..

haha..

haha ! so farnie ! i nt sure hw i feel leh.. cos sometimes scared i make the wrong decision for the tiles.. maybe design wrong or colour wrong.. i scared then everything is tgt , my colour combo or design combo realli sucks !

most importantly is the colours must feel right to you

as long as you like can liao

my home will look super weird coz didn't get designer (me the designer)

basically i just furnish it to my whims and fancy, very shiok feeling leh

see something i like just buy, no need to worry match or not :wub:

haha ! so farnie ! i nt sure hw i feel leh.. cos sometimes scared i make the wrong decision for the tiles.. maybe design wrong or colour wrong.. i scared then everything is tgt , my colour combo or design combo realli sucks !

wa lau, that feeling i oso totally can understand.. i oso very scare tat my colour choices turns out all wrong and become some of those photos of units i see that sucks lor.. somemore i'm spending a bomb and still not nice, then i will really :deal::(:) ..

so what i do is, i will make a choice but still tell my ID 'ey, i choose this la, i think should be nice but u decide la, u professional ma, i want my house to look like showflat ok, if u tink yr choice is better than take it!'.. haha, then he become very scared.. but then at least if it turns out ugly right, i can blame someone else!! muahahaha, i evil one la, else if i choose right, not nice right, i will be the one being blame.. keke.. :dunno:

kekeke ! i know wat u mean.. sometimes we just dowan the blame to fall on us lor.

like that time my mum tells me that my dad and brother in law are willing to do the painting for my house so can save money. but i tell her i dowan, later if they do not nice or wat, then i cannot complain mah. but if the contractor do wrongly, sure i can complain them .. haha !

some more u know lah parents: eeeeee ! why u choose this colour ?! why so light ? why so dark ? then i dowan to hear all tis lor. hehe !

kekeke ! i know wat u mean.. sometimes we just dowan the blame to fall on us lor.

like that time my mum tells me that my dad and brother in law are willing to do the painting for my house so can save money. but i tell her i dowan, later if they do not nice or wat, then i cannot complain mah. but if the contractor do wrongly, sure i can complain them .. haha !

some more u know lah parents: eeeeee ! why u choose this colour ?! why so light ? why so dark ? then i dowan to hear all tis lor. hehe !

ya ya ya!:D:dunno:

hi diva79... oklah 112 nt so small mah. the bigger, the more need to spend for reno eh.. hehe !

the service balcony to me is ok only lah, just a partition for me to seperate the washing area and the kitchen area. i would also love to have ceiling to floor windows !

Hi Pink_Piglet, thanks for stopping by. this is the highest floor i've ever lived in. when i lived with my parents, first is 2nd storey and current is 8th. then we moved high high high up. hehe ! actually my dad scared of heights so I dun tink he'll be looking out the windows that often. lucky they are not staying with me or my dad will not be near the windows everytime.

I went down yesterday and was so **** frustrated :curse::wub: . nothing done at all again lor. not a single tile was there. i was pissed off already. at least we managed to settle the measurement for the wardrobe from ClosetDesigns. Michael also talked to us about Kronotex and recommended PowerDekor instead. He did mention to us some stuff about both but I tink better nt write here. if u wan to know, PM me.. hehe ! :deal:

FH is actually quite skeptical about PowerDekor cos it's not really that famous lor. One of our friends use Kronotex with no issues but it was like 3 years ago. Wat if the quality deteriorates already.. then how ? So since we have not chosen the laminates, we will think about it further. ;)

And does anyone know if got diffence between Asia Dekor and Power Dekor ? ;)

Anyway, FH keep telling me to be patient but it has already been delayed SEVEN days u know.. And FH so patient and nice guy.. I scared later my ID step over his head ah.. 8|

No pics people sorry about that. I'm just as frustrated as u are about the lack of pics.. sigh... :(

Now, me just looking forward to buying the hob, hood and kitchen sink this weekend.

Edited by oonik grl

Hi oonik,

Nice blog u have there.

So excited for you, that your reno has already started.

We don't even have the keys yet.

BTW, what theme you using? Contemporary modern?

Hi oonik,

Nice blog u have there.

So excited for you, that your reno has already started.

We don't even have the keys yet.

BTW, what theme you using? Contemporary modern?

hehe ! dun worry.. we'll be waiting for u to start the reno as well. any idea on when u guys are starting ?

as for the theme, i realli shy to say :P. cos so far i dun know anyone who does this. and also i scared it does not come out the way i envisioned it.. :)