Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lin_stapler

Stapler's Abode

Hi lin-stapler :bangwall:

Nice wrought iron window grilles you've got :sport-smiley-004:

That design was my first choice actually (for our main balcony), but was later kena override by my hubby's preference for the bubbles design :sport-smiley-004:

Decided on the finishing touches for upcoming Syawal yet?

Cheers! :yamseng:

Edited by gendon

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi lin-stapler :)

Nice wrought iron window grilles you've got :good:

That design was my first choice actually (for our main balcony), but was later kena override by my hubby's preference for the bubbles design :P

Decided on the finishing touches for upcoming Syawal yet?

Cheers! :)

I get that design because it matches our gates hehehe.

Alamak... still have lots of deco to do. Right now my walls are especially bare. I purposely hold back on few deco stuff bcos want my house to look different during Hari Raya :notti:

Eeeeeeee so jealous. I better change my avatar lah if like this ehehehe. Feel like poking her nose :sport-smiley-004:

My rainshower was bought by my id. He said it will look good with the tub. He bought it from IMM at $150 I think? Glass panel can't remember how much already :sport-smiley-004:

my boy also sleeps with me. He likes to sleep on his back with his paws and legs in the air. I always cannot tahan so I rub or tickle his big fat belly.

Heard about pets can keep blood pressure low also. Asked my mom to stroke my cats but she complained the male cat always thought she wants to play with him. So he ended up attacking her playfully hee hee. My female cat is too elusive... so she dun like ppl to disturb her when she sleeps :notti:

Last weekend, my neighbour came over and showed off his precious cats to me. One is a local which he rescued from Singapore Cats Welfare Association. He named it Toad. The other one is British Short hair called Miu Miu. Wooooaaaahhhh so adorable. So lucky to have neighbour who loves animals too :)

my blood pressure is low but still within normal range.. :jawdrop:

and my eye pressure also low :curse: