lin_stapler

Stapler's Abode

Just sharing some pics...

Laminate for all 3 bedrooms

floorbed3.jpg

Foundations for wardrobe in bedroom 3 and master

wardb3.jpg

wardms.jpg

I intend to customize cushion on the low cabinet. Cornice will go over the top of the wardrobe later on... same goes to my kitchen cabinet :sport-smiley-018:

And regarding the levelled bay window... my contractor confirm that its a combi of cement and plaster :thumbs up: Note that there's a drop of 400mm from the base of the window.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Stapler,

My unit is similar as yours. I have yet to collect the key, now liasing with ID who suggested to do kitchen cabinet on both side but i feel it may be too narrow and may obstruct the cloth hanger which need to relocate.

Is it possible to show the full length of your kitchen cabinet? Btw what is the cost of your kronotex floorings for 3 bedrooms? I would like to compare the price given by my ID.

Thanks.

PRGR

Hi Stapler,

My unit is similar as yours. I have yet to collect the key, now liasing with ID who suggested to do kitchen cabinet on both side but i feel it may be too narrow and may obstruct the cloth hanger which need to relocate.

Is it possible to show the full length of your kitchen cabinet? Btw what is the cost of your kronotex floorings for 3 bedrooms? I would like to compare the price given by my ID.

Thanks.

PRGR

Oops sorry... the quotation is with my bro. Will check it out and let you know once I get it.

hi stapler,

Saw the pics on level up the slope at the bay windows looks nice. But my contractor tried applying the permit to level up the slope at the bay windows but kanna rejected by hdb, think is due to some satefy issue as well. So i have ask around a few contractors, the ans given is the same lor. :good: So the final concussion is the contractors can go ahead on level up the slope for me without the permit, but in the future if i want to sell the flat i got hack the whole thing back to it original shape before the hdb ppl come for inspection lor

hi stapler ! i noted that u used Kronotex tiles... can I know wat colour u chose for the bedrooms ? thanks !

hi stapler ! i noted that u used Kronotex tiles... can I know wat colour u chose for the bedrooms ? thanks !

The code for the laminate is D 1237 Teak Select PR

cool thanks ! did u buy from ur ID or kronotex ppl ? sorry so many qns !

Edited by oonik grl

cool thanks ! did u buy from ur ID or kronotex ppl ? sorry so many qns !

Ehehe no problem. Got it from my ID. It looks good in his showroom so I just point out that I want something like that hee :)

Hi, nice bathtube!

May i know how much it cost for doing the bathtube?

Installation cost and the bathtube cost?

I got the jacuzzi from Sim Siang Choon for $888

If I'm not mistaken installation by my own contractor cost around $400

Ehehe no problem. Got it from my ID. It looks good in his showroom so I just point out that I want something like that hee :D

thanks stapler ! our ID only showed us samples and dun have the teak one eh.. hmmph ! must go and ask her this weekend liao

Pics to share...

My tv wall feature. At first thought of using my old tv console. But after seeing the finished product, I've decided to customize one to match the wall feature... gatal me :)

At the same time also getting shoe cabinet done since I can't find one that is suitable.

tvfeature.jpg

Entrance to my kitchen with timber skirting

viewkit.jpg

Top view of kitchen cabinet with cornice

kittop.jpg

Bottom view of kitchen cabinet

kitbot.jpg

Blum system for salt and spice and anything nice

blum.jpg

The unsightly gas heater is finally boxed up with wire mesh and open top cabinet for ventilation. This is on the other side of my small practical kitchen :)

boxedgas.jpg

niceeeeeeeee ! :) i love ur grilles (must psycho FH in future) and the fact that ur timber skirting continues all the way to the door perimeter ! gives it a very uniform look.

and u cover up ur gas heater ! i nvr thought of that bt is that advisable ? just concerned about any electrical problems.

Queensize bed for masterbedroom from Picket and Rail

bed.jpg

One of the rug that we will be taking along to the new place eekekeke :D

carpetfit.jpg