Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lin_stapler

Stapler's Abode

lurve the way ur home is turning out... looks divine! and realise u like the word jeng jeng jeng.. hee hee...

can i ask roughly hw much have u spent for renos olredi?

also the bathtub is roughly hw long ah? thinking of getting tubby as well.. our length to play ard with is 1750. i think minus the walls cld be ard 1600. guess shld mean 1.6 metres.. possible??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
lurve the way ur home is turning out... looks divine! and realise u like the word jeng jeng jeng.. hee hee...

can i ask roughly hw much have u spent for renos olredi?

also the bathtub is roughly hw long ah? thinking of getting tubby as well.. our length to play ard with is 1750. i think minus the walls cld be ard 1600. guess shld mean 1.6 metres.. possible??

The bathtub is around 1450 so your space is good enough.

Just for reno, so far (I think I've stretched enough already) is about 25K tops. You may notice that my lightings are minimal though... no cove lights, spotlight or L-box at all except for 2 downlights at foyer area to bedrooms :good: There are also no hacking done at all.

Consist roughly of the following:

- Flooring (homo + laminate)

- kitchen cabinet

- cornice full house

- timber skirting

- wall feature including tv console construction (tv console no pic yet)

- shoe cabinet (no pic)

- wardrobes and low cabinet for 2 rooms

- tempered glass door for masterbedroom toilet

- jacuzzi base construction

- wrought iron windows

- custom made single pull-out bed (no pic)

- custom made computer table (no pic)

- electrical

- plumbing

- painting

Those without pics are last minute addition because I am frustrated I can't find ready ones to my liking lor :P Initially only plan to do just simple reno to save cost hee.

Altogether I'll be spending 40K (I allocate strictly this amount :P ) for this new place which includes the following

- lightings + ceiling fan

- bath accessories

- jacuzzi

- cooker, hood & hob

- fridge, washing machine & dryer

- samsung 32" R81 tv

- island unit for kitchen consist of table & 2 stool (because don't intend to get dining set)

- custom made cotton single mattress for my beloved mommy :D

- custom made cotton cushion for low cabinet at bay window in master bedroom & also top of shoe cabinet

- 3 seater + 2 seater + coffee table (good bargain from Picket & Rail warehouse clearance sale... all at less than $900. No pic yet because I requested the item to be delivered only in mid June after our house warming prayers on the 9th June)

- queen size bed + mattress

- curtains & rods (installing this weekend)

- pillows + bolsters + bedsheets for all rooms from Aussino

- shelvings for HHS cum storeroom

- speaker/dock/clock/alarm/radio for my ipod because I need music in my bedroom

Money already put aside (from the 40K) but have not bought yet...

- study table + chair + chest of drawers for niece room

- carpet for the space in front of tv console

- wall clocks

- hunting for wooden mat <<< need to get out of Singapore for this !! ... trying JB if not have to fly to Sarawak !!

- set of new plates & kitchen stuff :bleah:

- some knick knacks and miscellaneous items... not sure what yet but just put aside money lah. Anyway not so urgent stuff which slowly can look and buy since all basics got already.

I have a small book which I carry everywhere to list down all my spendings and keep track of things :bleah:

Right now counting down to moving at the end of the month woohoo... very tired but cannot rest till dunno when. After move still have to unpack waa waa waaa .... :good:

hi, can check with you how much did you pay for the ceiling fan with lights and where did you get it? aiming for fanco aroma but some salesperson say fanco not so good :)

love your 'rug'. me bringing three similar 'rugs' over

kekeke

hi, can check with you how much did you pay for the ceiling fan with lights and where did you get it? aiming for fanco aroma but some salesperson say fanco not so good :(

love your 'rug'. me bringing three similar 'rugs' over

kekeke

Alamak... forgot how much I got it for. I think $200++ including installation. Will check with my reno consultant because he is the one who changed the model at last minute for me because the lights for this fan is bigger compared to elmark. He also claimed he have to pay more but he absorb the cost. Saw the invoice but not my fault that he changed the model for me ehehe. The shop is somewhere in Jalan Besar... will let you know if I manage to dig more info soon. My house now very messy lah!:)

From what I understand from the lighting shop, fanco as a product is good but not their after sales service. But since I bought it through my consultant... anything happen he is responsible lor wakakakakaka :P

I saw your cute rugs applefreak. Look sooooo cuddly. I have 2 babies myself... but my girl is very old, frail and sickly already. But I still love her to bits and pieces and watever is left of her.

Now I worried how the kitties are going to adjust to the new place... :)

what brand is the fan?

is the lighting shop in a old old shophouse?

went down there before and find their price really reasonable

guess i'll go back to them :(

thank you thank you

how old is your girl? my girl is only 7yrs but she sometimes will miss when she jump :)

but i will not be sending them for vaccination this year onwards coz she didn't take very well last year :P

hopefully they will get used to the new place fast fast

most prob i will take leave for a week to keep them company :)

for the plates and bowls, heard that there a shop at 42 joo chiat rd that sells a lot of variety. maybe you want to check it out :P

This is the other rug and she is already 15years old :D Her name is Kula, the boy's name is Fit. Both of them can't get along. Fit is around 7 years old and is hyperactive and playful. He likes to bully Kula when he is bored. Even my neighbour is afraid of him :sport-smiley-004:

Kula.jpg

Waaahh you so good take leave to accompany your babies. They are soooo lucky man.

Haha 42 Joo Chiat Road... that is right behind my reno consultant's showroom. Always go down to his office to chit chat and make him buy me lunch ehehehe...

Now can ask him to accompany me buy plates wooo :(

awwwww she looks soooo comfortable

must really be a darling to you :sport-smiley-004:

thankfully my current neighbours love my babies so no one complained

hopefully none of my future neighbous will hate my babies :(

after you checked out the place let us know

then we can go down there and buy plates too :D

Been bz with moving and no internet connection at new place yet. Common toilet has serious leak and HDB has to hack my toilet to mend it :) In the end my place is dirty again :notti: .

My internet connection will be up by this weekend hopefully and I can post more pics by next week I think.

So to answer some questions ehehehe... very late already liao. Sori hor...

Gas Heater - It can be boxed up in cabinet provided there is opening on the top and bottom for ventilation and using a cascading door for easy access. Read this from the flyer that City Gas sent me.

Window Grill - Cost around $2500++ for my whole house around 22 panels (including bathrooms). According to my contractor, the wrought iron is galvanized so not easy to get rusty.

Fanco Ceiling Fan with Lights/Remote - Mine is Aroma too... so far so good :( .

Ok better not take too much company time to do personal things hee hee :dancingqueen:

hi, can ask you some questions on the gas heater?

it's the instant gas heater given free by city gas right?

how's the water pressure for the gas heater?

can be used with rainshower head?

how long does it take for the hot water to come out of the shower head?

hi, can ask you some questions on the gas heater?

it's the instant gas heater given free by city gas right?

how's the water pressure for the gas heater?

can be used with rainshower head?

how long does it take for the hot water to come out of the shower head?

Yes its the free one from Citygas. The pressure is good on my rainshower head. It takes about 2 minute to fully heat up the water.

rainshower so syok lah. But I like cold shower in the morning to wake me up ehehehe...

Hot shower at nite to help me fall asleep :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

Can show the photo of the other side of your small practical kitchen?

Would like to see how is it done becos i have second thought of doing both side of the kitchen becos it is small and may end up narrow. But on the other hand, afraid that may not have enough storage.

Thanks.