Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
squaretile

Standing Fan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
your standing fan is what size? 16" ? Get those use at food-court :good:

har har, might as well get the cool mist type right?

thinking of 16" enough liao... room not that big oso.

I bought my 2 KDK wall fans at a shop in Kelantan Lane for a price cheaper than in retail shops. My hubby did enquire about the price of the standing fan. Forgot how much it cost but definitely cheaper than in other shops.

Think i will get the black one. Btw its a new model. Other shops don't even have the new one. In this shop if u get the old model its cheaper than the new one!

I bought my 2 KDK wall fans at a shop in Kelantan Lane for a price cheaper than in retail shops. My hubby did enquire about the price of the standing fan. Forgot how much it cost but definitely cheaper than in other shops.

Think i will get the black one. Btw its a new model. Other shops don't even have the new one. In this shop if u get the old model its cheaper than the new one!

thanks for the tip!

you bought wall fan, as in those that you mount on the wall? I'm thinking of the standing one, like one whole fan standing by itself.

roughly how much did each of your fans cost?

ya..go kelantan lane, sungei road to get your kdk fans....a lot cheaper there.

I have a KDK wall mounted fan that has lasted me years.

It still work fan and the wind strenght is good,

but recently I notice the plastic cover and the base have become brittle and started to disintegrate.

As its near the window... I guess sunshine is the culprit... so I'm looking for a replacement.

Mind telling me the price of the fan and the shop name at the kelantan lane? !!

I can't remember the name of the shop. Have to ask hubby. Will get back to u guys on the shop's name asap. If u do go to Kelantan Lane its the shop rite at the end corner.

Yup, the one we bought are wall mounted and using remote control. One for the living room and one for dining room. Our house have a wide beam rite across the living room so we can't put those ceiling fan. We also needed wall space and wanted the living and dining to look less cluttered so we got the wall mounted ones instead. One is about 100plus. If u need exact figure have to ask hubby...hehe.My in laws been using it for years and they still work great. Me will be getting 3 more standing fans for the rooms soon.

Edited by lynzi

My parents bought for me a Mistral standing fan with a remote control. Was complaining like mad initally cos I dun like standing fan. However, after using it, find it very good to use. It costs about $120 from BEST. It's black and light grey. I had Powerpac (low type) for all my other rooms. Super strong wind (their speed 1 is like others speed 3), just a bit noisy...but I like the breezy noise... :dunno:

i bought technogas standing fan w remote from kong tai... oni $80. not bad ... speed 1 is like speed 2.. veri powerful...

hey, I recently bought this industrial stand fan from carousell.

carousell @ kiotech

Surprising quiet and very powerful wind for my open garden.

I like the vintage look of the metal frame fan, and the good thing is that its brand new.

On 7/26/2016 at 10:22 AM, Jocelyntan said:

Hi Everybody! I bought the Cornell stand fan, so happy because its easy on electrical bills and also helps keep the house cool.

I think everyone should consider getting one too. Cornell has the stand fan and also the table fan. All sold in Harvey Norman and Mustafa Centre!

How much did you get it for?