Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
George Yeo

Rebuilding my Semi D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The company I got mine is just a single word. Maybe yours is a middleman? I paid less than 20psf after gst for mine

you can google the address and find out the company name

17 minutes ago, snoozee said:

The company I got mine is just a single word. Maybe yours is a middleman? I paid less than 20psf after gst for mine

you can google the address and find out the company name

Oic, Ron is the boss and a personal friend. Paid about the same price as yours for my ariston polished marble. 

5 minutes ago, George Yeo said:

Oic, Ron is the boss and a personal friend. Paid about the same price as yours for my ariston polished marble. 

The boss I dealt with surname is Poon. Maybe related to your friend Ron?

anyway most important is that got good price for the marble tiles. Much cheaper than the usual tile suppliers. I also bought 3 slabs for marble for my kitchen island and toilet vanity tops. Even after factoring in cutting cost by another subcon the overall cost is still cheaper than doing quartz or solid surface

10 hours ago, snoozee said:

The boss I dealt with surname is Poon. Maybe related to your friend Ron?

anyway most important is that got good price for the marble tiles. Much cheaper than the usual tile suppliers. I also bought 3 slabs for marble for my kitchen island and toilet vanity tops. Even after factoring in cutting cost by another subcon the overall cost is still cheaper than doing quartz or solid surface

Totally agree with you. Cheers 

10 hours ago, George Yeo said:

@snoozeRon is Poon tenant. What a small world. 

Poon’s marble pricing is the cheapest from what I had searched. The only thing is he doesn’t do the cutting of the slabs which isn’t a problem if one is just looking for marble or granite tiles. But the contact he gave me for cutting marble charges quite reasonably as well

On 1/7/2020 at 11:16 PM, George Yeo said:

Yes GST included. So far I'm very happy with my main con. Actually he is also my architect, he runs both companies. 

Hello George, thanks for your post. Could you share the contact of your main con / architect?