Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eilyn

Angdolf And Eilyn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Eilyn,

I like ur kitchen's color combination, matches ur floor titles. Is ur kitchen floor titles belong to HDB? :D

May I knw who is your ID and from which co.? :unsure:

oonik girl: I haven't connect up the gas pipe yet so still dunno how it works. My ID advised me not to connect it until we move in coz supposedly citygas will start charging us upon connection. My hob is not even glued to the table top. Still can be lifted up.

Cantona7: Thanks. The kitchen tiles are the original HDB ones. Think the granite top saved the look at the end of the day. :dunno: I PM you the name of my ID and company already. :furious:

Dear Eilyn,

Wonder have you done your curtains for your living room...my place is actually 'aka' sama as Relacker...We've been on the lookout for Ikea type of curtains for the living room......but so far, 2 uncles from curtain shops tell us no such 'curved poles' for the living room, so MUST do tracking system type of curtains...Im not abt to give up as I do remember seeing Chinatown stores having their inbulit changing rooms, where one draws thechanging room cloth round a 'curved aluminium 'rack'....So if you do have such lobangs, appreciate if you could share the contact....thanks!

Edited by chuckybaby

Dear Eilyn,

Wonder have you done your curtains for your living room...my place is actually 'aka' sama as Relacker...We've been on the lookout for Ikea type of curtains for the living room......but so far, 2 uncles from curtain shops tell us no such 'curved poles' for the living room, so MUST do tracking system type of curtains...Im not abt to give up as I do remember seeing Chinatown stores having their inbulit changing rooms, where one draws thechanging room cloth round a 'curved aluminium 'rack'....So if you do have such lobangs, appreciate if you could share the contact....thanks!

Oh we have done up our curtain. Our curtain is the tracking sys type. Our curtain guy din even offer the pole system once he saw our semicircle.

You are right. A lot of commercial shop has the semicircle aluminium track. you can try asking them where they got it.

eilyn, thank you for sharing. Your home is looking very nice.

I am going to have sliding glass panels for my wardrobe as well and seeing your wardrobe doors put a smile on my face because I can now visualise what I am going to get. May I ask what is the dimension of your wardrobe door, i.e. the full height & also the width of each sliding panel?

TIA.