Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eilyn

Angdolf And Eilyn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, my renovation is at the carpentry stage, about 70% completed. Would like to share some pictures with you all. Please feel free to comment.

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=eilyn80&book=1

Nice, love the red and black settee/shoe cabinet. Unique kitchen layout, I notice the bamboo holder is in the kitchen :dunno: !

Can see u spare no expense in terms of carpentry, bet your reno is close to 40k?

Nice, love the red and black settee/shoe cabinet. Unique kitchen layout, I notice the bamboo holder is in the kitchen :dunno: !

Can see u spare no expense in terms of carpentry, bet your reno is close to 40k?

yup newbiee, our reno is about 40k excluding furnitures and electrical appliances. I already spotted alot of things for my id to rectify. It really hard to have reno without hiccups. Like I had to run to lighting shop few times to change a bulb, had to change my sink coz it got some funny black line and scratches. Just to name a few. Dunno izzit i too fussy.. . :dunno:

oh your bamboo holder not in the kitchen?? you have service balcony?

why all urs bamboo holder so nice....i cannot find like that one....end up i buy those old pattern kind...:(

So nice to get new flat....can have more budget to do more pretty pretty things...

bubblepearl: no worries. things come at an expense. for us, we spent $$ on house, but no $$ for wedding. So after this got to save up for wedding.

lifestyle: thanks. but unfortunately i already bought a storage bed. coz my ID forgot to tell my carpenter that, he went ahead with the bedframe. Now the furniture shop has already process my order and i cannot cancel it. So got to get the carpenter to remove the bedframe. .. . a bit sayang.

MaCe: nice to meet u.

Just wondering if the kitchen laminates looks too raw. Coz when we choose the laminates initially, we thought it would be more homogenous. In the end it end up looking like raw pine wood. Dunno if it would look nice with granite top in the end. I'm very tempted to get my ID to change the cabinet doors for me. But most likely need to top up. $$ again.

lifestyle: thanks. but unfortunately i already bought a storage bed. coz my ID forgot to tell my carpenter that, he went ahead with the bedframe. Now the furniture shop has already process my order and i cannot cancel it. So got to get the carpenter to remove the bedframe. .. . a bit sayang.

aiyoh so sayang !!

why dun you try to sell the storage bed, maybe a little discount off the original price

think there should be takers.

the platform bed is so much nicer :(

aiyoh so sayang :sport-smiley-004:

why dun you try to sell the storage bed, maybe a little discount off the original price

think there should be takers.

the platform bed is so much nicer :furious:

my carpentry dismantle the bedframe liao. The bedhead remains though. Hope it turn up well. Tom my plumber will install the sinks and stuff. Well post more pictures of my kitchen and bathroom. Still worried about the look of my kitchen. . .

Now it's 90% completed. Only left with the shower screen and final touch up on the carpentry, flooring, paint.

Until now My Mister is still modifying his av console. He put in a lot of effort on the layout of his av console. But it's difficult coz he is oversea. Anything he has to go through me and then i relay it to our ID. So far he request for opening at the side to run cables, boxed up area to hole the cables, ventilation slit on top for the hot air to escape, the specific dimensions, running cables to the back of the room for rear speakers and stuff.

Now need to get the carpenter to drill more holes in the cabinet to allow the cables to run to the subwoofer. and additional ventilation holes below the console. He is treating the av console like a CPU casing. How amazing.

But very stressful coordinating the works. Hope he dun get a shock when he comes back.

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=eilyn80&book=2

love your kitchen :bangwall:

it really turned out well

but how come got hole beside the sink?

wow, your mister really put a lot of thought into the console

i'm a lazy person, just put everything on top of a cabinet can liao :bangwall:

love your kitchen :jawdrop:

it really turned out well

but how come got hole beside the sink?

the space beside the sink is for washing machine.