Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Can U Accept It?

that was the same qn i had in my mind!!

i asked my hubby that too!! :dancingqueen:

oh ya... during that gathering, that guy kept "complaining" that 1 of the female colleague kept making phone calls to the bf etc etc... the other colleagues were teasing him that he has no one to call and no one calls him! i was very very tempted to butt in "oh... no wonder u kept calling my hubby in the middle of the night!"

of course i did not! was trying soooo hard to keep myself from saying that!! !!

:) By the way, he usually calls your hubby for what ah?? Chit chat ah??

Or maybe he's scared of the dark, that's y he needs someone to talk to in the middle of the night until he is v sure he's v tired liao then can go to slp?? haha...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

for work related stuff which i tink he shd go pick up how he shd get to work himself rather than depending on my hubby.

furthermore, his work scope and my hubby's totally unrelated...

i asked hubby what if one fine day tis guy called when we're in the middle of doing something. wont it be disturbing?:dunno:;)

once, he sms at 11pm++. hubby was having a headache and had just fallen asleep (not deep sleep though)

i took a look at the phone in case something impt (older model of phone that will go straight into the msg without informing who is the sender). tis guy stated "XXX, give me a call in 5 mins"

i feel that he is commanding hubby to call him and it is definitely after office hrs!:bath: didnt wanna wake hubby up, i returned the sms "My husband is already asleep"

hubby woke up few mins later (apparently the msg tone woke him up) and i told him i helped him reply liaoz :P

for work related stuff which i tink he shd go pick up how he shd get to work himself rather than depending on my hubby.

i asked hubby what if one fine day tis guy called when we're in the middle of doing something. wont it be disturbing?:dunno::P

once, he sms at 11pm++. hubby was having a headache and had just fallen asleep (not deep sleep though)

i took a look at the phone in case something impt (older model of phone that will go straight into the msg without informing who is the sender). tis guy stated "XXX, give me a call in 5 mins"

i feel that he is commanding hubby to call him and it is definitely after office hrs!:bath: didnt wanna wake hubby up, i returned the sms "My husband is already asleep"

hubby woke up few mins later (apparently the msg tone woke him up) and i told him i helped him reply liaoz :P

Oh wow....rather possessive friend he's got there....kinda scary too...your hubby not a bit disturbed by his actions....if it were me ah, i think i would freak out leh....haha....from what you say hor, either he's a v lonely guy or it's true that he's.............g-a-y..... ;)

Edited by Air

i asked hubby what if one fine day tis guy called when we're in the middle of doing something. wont it be disturbing?:dunno::P

Ask yr hubby to set his hp to silent tone in future...unless his job is 24 hrs on standby, else I dun

c y tis guy shd keep on "disturbing" him outside office hours.

If he cannot get yr hubby after many times, tink he will get the idea and stop calling.

It can be very irritating lor...

Oh wow....rather possessive friend he's got there....kinda scary too...your hubby not a bit disturbed by his actions....if it were me ah, i think i would freak out leh....haha....from what you say hor, either he's a v lonely guy or it's true that he's.............g-a-y..... ;)

I tink he is a gay....or he got no friends to turn to when he needs help.

No work related still can cal yr HB......tats funny!

hmm... i would say they are not in the same dept though same company. so to certain extent still job related.

but but but... 11pm++ leh! shdnt be that urgent until muz call hubby rite? most of the time i hear my hubby teaching him how to do the work. **** pissed off!:dunno:!

hubby's job definitely not 24hrs standby... that's the pt i keep wanting to get across to him. i tink hubby knew i dun like this colleague of him keep calling him at wee hrs.

my hubby is a too chin chai person... he tinks since it's for work then anything lah. i know he din wanna offend his colleague oso... but ppl will take advantage of him in this way. just 1 word -- Irritating!

hmm... i would say they are not in the same dept though same company. so to certain extent still job related.

but but but... 11pm++ leh! shdnt be that urgent until muz call hubby rite? most of the time i hear my hubby teaching him how to do the work. **** pissed off!:dunno:!

hubby's job definitely not 24hrs standby... that's the pt i keep wanting to get across to him. i tink hubby knew i dun like this colleague of him keep calling him at wee hrs.

my hubby is a too chin chai person... he tinks since it's for work then anything lah. i know he din wanna offend his colleague oso... but ppl will take advantage of him in this way. just 1 word -- Irritating!

Ya lor...my HB also chin chai person, tats y sometimes he show concern to his

colleague, ppl willl get the wrong idea...signz....this is his chararcter....there is

nothing I can change.

Ya lor...my HB also chin chai person, tats y sometimes he show concern to his

colleague, ppl willl get the wrong idea...signz....this is his chararcter....there is

nothing I can change.

Ya lor my fiance also chin chai person...think most guys are like that lah...they dun read too much into things....but i still believe a woman's intuition is **** accurate one...

ya loh i agree

sometimes i will tell him that the way he treat his other colleagues ppl might misunderstood.

somemore he doesnt like to wear ring wor... anyway now wear ring or not those gals will still chiong.... prob even like it more!

ya loh i agree

sometimes i will tell him that the way he treat his other colleagues ppl might misunderstood.

somemore he doesnt like to wear ring wor... anyway now wear ring or not those gals will still chiong.... prob even like it more!

Wah lau that's scary lor...guys thought that if the woman is married then if she showers him with concern, it's ok cos she is already married...who knows what these loose women have up their sleeves or worse, cleavage!:dunno:. :bath: .. ;)

Wah lau that's scary lor...guys thought that if the woman is married then if she showers him with concern, it's ok cos she is already married...who knows what these loose women have up their sleeves or worse, cleavage!:dunno:. :bath: .. ;)

er... i dun quite get u?

er... i dun quite get u?

meaning guys thought it's perfectly ok for the female colleague to shower him with attention since she's already married so she wouldn't have any fei(1) fen(4) zhi(1) xiang(3)...soemtimes guys are quite naive lah...

ohh... :P

haha...

ya loh... sometimes i oso feel they are soooo simple-minded :~

Ya lor...somehow agree with you on the simple-minded part :lol: