Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Can U Accept It?

i think those from day 1 already in sales one are ok coz by the time u married him, most probably he has been through lots of temptations and can resist le.

communication is really extremely important, karen, try to talk to him and seek his patience to why u will feel this way, i think every girl will feel the same way as u if they are u. ask him to read this thread if he don't believe lor, its not like we want to kick up a big fuss over it.

i agree on the sensing part, i feel our woman's sixth sense is always very 'zun' (accurate) one. just that we want to pursue anot. and i feel, if they want to do it, do it cleanly la - 'secret eat finish must clean mouth properly'.

it takes two hands to clap. share a joke i read recently to cheer everyone up and hope our man do the same:

The Good Husband

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company's Dinner and Dance party. Jack is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all.

He didn't even remember how he got home from the party. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong.

Jack had to force himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose! Jack sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed.

He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house.

He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror.

Then he notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife in lipstick: "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to get groceries to make you your favourite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Jillian"

He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating.

Jack asks, "Son...what happened last night?"

"Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, and then you puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door.

Confused, he asked his son, "So, why is everything in such perfect order and so clean? I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me??"

His son replies, "Oh THAT!... Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed...

"Leave me alone, I'm married!!"

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i've oso experienced such colleague of my hubby. that time we were just mths before our customary. went to a chalet with his colleagues and there's this fat lady who had been calling my hubby's name affectionately came too. we were playing a game and having forfeit. the loser (me and my hubby's team) had to have their face painted. this fat lady immediately say wanna paint my hubby's face! and her face was sooooo close to my hubby and taking her own sweet time as if putting on makeup!! the other colleagues really just smear on faces, unlike her! i was super angry! i bear with it... keeping my anger down. really feeling like giving a tight slap on the ****! hubby had told me that she "flirts" with almost all the guys in the company. i told him "i dun care who she flirt with. she just cannot touch my man. and u, as my husband, has the responsibility to keep her away if u do not want to get close to her!" i made him promised that other than work, he is not supposed to get near to her nor tok to her.

for the following 2 gatherings, i see her not so teh towards my hubby. i did show her very hostile face during that gathering. i mean, my hubby has other female colleagues (more attractive than her) and yet they did not behave like that towards him! they even acknowledge my presence. this fat lady doesnt do so and purposely act feng shao in front of me towards my hubby. i even told hubby that if he doesnt do his part to isolate from her, he shouldnt blame me if shd 1 day i opening scold her in front of all the ppl, and this is wat i'm capable of doing! (when i'm really angry)

i oso dun understand how come these kinda of girls are like that... dun they know how to write the word "shame"?

i've oso experienced such colleague of my hubby. that time we were just mths before our customary. went to a chalet with his colleagues and there's this fat lady who had been calling my hubby's name affectionately came too. we were playing a game and having forfeit. the loser (me and my hubby's team) had to have their face painted. this fat lady immediately say wanna paint my hubby's face! and her face was sooooo close to my hubby and taking her own sweet time as if putting on makeup!! the other colleagues really just smear on faces, unlike her! i was super angry! i bear with it... keeping my anger down. really feeling like giving a tight slap on the ****! hubby had told me that she "flirts" with almost all the guys in the company. i told him "i dun care who she flirt with. she just cannot touch my man. and u, as my husband, has the responsibility to keep her away if u do not want to get close to her!" i made him promised that other than work, he is not supposed to get near to her nor tok to her.

for the following 2 gatherings, i see her not so teh towards my hubby. i did show her very hostile face during that gathering. i mean, my hubby has other female colleagues (more attractive than her) and yet they did not behave like that towards him! they even acknowledge my presence. this fat lady doesnt do so and purposely act feng shao in front of me towards my hubby. i even told hubby that if he doesnt do his part to isolate from her, he shouldnt blame me if shd 1 day i opening scold her in front of all the ppl, and this is wat i'm capable of doing! (when i'm really angry)

i oso dun understand how come these kinda of girls are like that... dun they know how to write the word "shame"?

I don't think shame is in their vocab... after all they are kinda like public transport. Anyway you are luckier, at least that fat old lady stopped going after your husband. There are some that will not stop. They like to play this "I am so innocent, I don't know why this is happening to me?" card with the men. Then the men are all up to play hero. I sometimes think they are just plain bored. Okies I better stop reading this thread, cause it makes my blood boil. I see too much of these types of people around.

i certainly hope she really stop going after my hubby and not just did not do it in front of me!

ya lor, why these girls cannot go find those single man?? go ciong so many desperate and available ones around one.. think they feel those taken having better quality?? :)

Ya...precisely.

Mabbe they feel happy and satisfied if they can make married man

fall in love with them.

Some are so pervert one lor...

Karen...so furious with that slu* after reading your post.... :jawdrop:

If I were in your shoes, I would also feel shocked and sickened if I see her smooching another married guy....gosh...what kinda loose woman is she?!??! :dunno:

But I guess you can't generalise ppl in sales too.....my fiance is in sales...he obviously has a lot of chances to meet pretty girls....some more he is in insurance line...u know lah..some female insurance agents are very attractive one....but he has been in this line since day one....to be frank, i do feel insecure too and keep sounding him out whether there are any chio girls in his company...he always tells me no lah..all auntie auntie one lor...and all married with kids liao.....i do not believe him 100% lah...but what to do? I can't spy on him right?

And knowing his character, I know he wouldn't do anything stupid....the feeling of insecurity is always there but since there is nothng much i can do abt it, i choose to trust him....but i always tell him not to expect me to trust him 100% because I never will...i also do not have the chance to join him for his company's events so i don't know much abt this colleagues around him....so sometimes ignorance is bliss too..at least for my case....

I think you should trust your husband and have regular talks so that if anything's wrong, you will sense it immediately...

I do hope I can sense it immediately if anything goes wrong cos it is a torture if everyone noes

and u are the last one to noe....

If they noe the word "shame", they would not hv done tat...

anyway I hv made known to HB earlier on before he starts his sales job, tat I will not tolerate

any nonsense and once a mistake is done, then tats it, no negotiation. Everything will be OVER!

I hope he gets it and I mean wat I say.

I will not show a hostile face in front of his colleagues cos I wants to remain calm and

cool on my side....Unhappy things will be settled at home.

Never wash yr dirty linens in public and dun show the woman u r unhappy....tis will

make her more happy!

I will not show a hostile face in front of his colleagues cos I wants to remain calm and

cool on my side....Unhappy things will be settled at home.

Never wash yr dirty linens in public and dun show the woman u r unhappy....tis will

make her more happy!

hostile face means not being frenly to her and only her. no toking to her and only her purposely, unless there is really a need, if u get what i mean

definitely not showing her a black face but treating her presence as transparent. and i do agree that dirty linens shd not be washed in public!!

that is why i have not "shown hand" to that lady.

Actually, My HB's profession also has many young girls in his company. He even commented that his female colleagues all like to wear low-cut tops. OMG!So I have also declared my attitude should he stray, out he goes!! As for my solution, I also contantly remind myself that I need to trust him. I feel is not worth if I lose my looks and mental health over him. haha. If I keep questioning his whereabouts and going thro his hp (few of my gfs do that to their Hb, or go through their credit card bills), that will put unnecessary pressure on our relationship and push him nearer to the temptation out there.

So I suggest that we should tie our hb's hearts with our love and gentleness. But still need to "discipline" when necessary. haha..

i certainly hope she really stop going after my hubby and not just did not do it in front of me!

Just keep monitoring....and shower yr HB with more love and concern....

Tis is wat I am doing now...

Funny thing is after tis incident, our relationship becomes stronger leh...

Just keep monitoring....and shower yr HB with more love and concern....

Tis is wat I am doing now...

Funny thing is after tis incident, our relationship becomes stronger leh...

yup.

that is why i'll go with him to every single gathering with his colleagues if he asked me along.

yup.

that is why i'll go with him to every single gathering with his colleagues if he asked me along.

Actually al along I hv been doing so cos I like to see for myself wat actually

happens....haa...to see with yr own eyes is betta than wat ppl say!

Thanks for all the advice. I feel so much betta....

To all the married women out there, guard yr husband and makes him

tink y r the best as compared to the wild flowers outside.

Actually al along I hv been doing so cos I like to see for myself wat actually

happens....haa...to see with yr own eyes is betta than wat ppl say!

yup... it's like when hubby mentioned a colleague, he'll let me know which one when he brings me for the gathering

there's another guy colleague of his who calls/sms him (i've experienced more than 5 times) when it's almost 12am and expects my hubby to answer the call!:) finally 1 day i had the chance to meet him at a gathering (coz he's new). U all know what? he did not even smile or say hi to me! (although all his colleagues will smile at me and i will smile back) he looked at me as if he dislike me and i'm meeting him only for the first time!!

before we even reach the venue for the gathering, he had been sms-ing my hubby to ask him wat time he's coming, how come he's not here yet, etc etc!:~! i was super pissed off coz even i, as his wife, do not keep track of his movements in this way!:notti:

yup... it's like when hubby mentioned a colleague, he'll let me know which one when he brings me for the gathering

there's another guy colleague of his who calls/sms him (i've experienced more than 5 times) when it's almost 12am and expects my hubby to answer the call!:) finally 1 day i had the chance to meet him at a gathering (coz he's new). U all know what? he did not even smile or say hi to me! (although all his colleagues will smile at me and i will smile back) he looked at me as if he dislike me and i'm meeting him only for the first time!!

before we even reach the venue for the gathering, he had been sms-ing my hubby to ask him wat time he's coming, how come he's not here yet, etc etc!:dancingqueen:! i was super pissed off coz even i, as his wife, do not keep track of his movements in this way!!!

Wah.......is he a gay?

before we even reach the venue for the gathering, he had been sms-ing my hubby to ask him wat time he's coming, how come he's not here yet, etc etc!:dancingqueen:! i was super pissed off coz even i, as his wife, do not keep track of his movements in this way!!!

:notti: Is he.......g-a-y????

that was the same qn i had in my mind!!

i asked my hubby that too!! :)

oh ya... during that gathering, that guy kept "complaining" that 1 of the female colleague kept making phone calls to the bf etc etc... the other colleagues were teasing him that he has no one to call and no one calls him! i was very very tempted to butt in "oh... no wonder u kept calling my hubby in the middle of the night!"

of course i did not! was trying soooo hard to keep myself from saying that!! :dancingqueen: