Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Can U Accept It?

or shd i say sometimes they tink they're smarter and not possibly be outwitted by those women!:lol::~

Haha....yaya...the ego thing..they think they so smart.....sheesh... :P

I always tell my fiance....in face of temptation....9 out of 10 guys will give in, the tenth one is g-a-y.....haha....:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

good one!!

i oso told my hubby although he say no no now... but in face of temptations, almost all guys will give in!!

good one!!

i oso told my hubby although he say no no now... but in face of temptations, almost all guys will give in!!

Haha...we probably shouldn't ever doubt our men...but women must always protect themselves cos whatever happens, they are always on the losing end...it pays to be a tad sensitive....as they say, prevention is better than cure....worst-case scenario is what if there is no cure??

They can say no-no now....I ever question all my male friends including my husband.

Do they dare to say that when they are sober and clear and in a hotel room with a

super pretty woman, and the woman strip in front of them, can they resist the

temptation?

Out of all the guys including my HB, all dare not promise....

Guess their determination not firm yet!

They can say no-no now....I ever question all my male friends including my husband.

Do they dare to say that when they are sober and clear and in a hotel room with a

super pretty woman, and the woman strip in front of them, can they resist the

temptation?

Out of all the guys including my HB, all dare not promise....

Guess their determination not firm yet!

Hahaha....do all girls like to ask this kinda question?? I have asked my fiance this question umpteen times....he asked me back, when u are drunk in a hotel room with a hunk and he made advances to you, can you dare say you can resist the temptation?? (@#$%&* Like that means he cannot resist izit??? @#$%&* :furious: )

Then I told him...girls are not guys...they are not easily turned on with visual images, you got to do more than that :notti: ....and if a guy strips in front of me, i think i will either puke or laugh first....haha..:P

Esp my hubby who has been in the RSAF for so long and he dun noe how scary

outside world (women) is....

in the same ship really, my hubby is also ord-ing soon, clearing leave now.. i ask him go drive taxi coz i think those shameless woman don't like taxi uncles, they prefer white collar workers.. haha, so i feel more safe and secure.. :P

when u are drunk in a hotel room with a hunk and he made advances to you, can you dare say you can resist the temptation??

but karen's qns was if you are sober and clear-headed lei.. i tell u, if he is DRUNK, its a GONE CASE!:notti::furious:

in the same ship really, my hubby is also ord-ing soon, clearing leave now.. i ask him go drive taxi coz i think those shameless woman don't like taxi uncles, they prefer white collar workers.. haha, so i feel more safe and secure.. :P

but karen's qns was if you are sober and clear-headed lei.. i tell u, if he is DRUNK, its a GONE CASE!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Of cos drunk liao...sure will make mistakes...Even I myself cannot say I will

not succumb....haaa...

So I am asking abt sober....If I am sober! I can 100% guarantee I will not do

tat!

but karen's qns was if you are sober and clear-headed lei.. i tell u, if he is DRUNK, its a GONE CASE!!! :dunno:

Drive taxi? Tat is extreme! Cannot la....

Of cos drunk liao...sure will make mistakes...Even I myself cannot say I will

not succumb....haaa...

So I am asking abt sober....If I am sober! I can 100% guarantee I will not do

tat!

Drive taxi? Tat is extreme! Cannot la....

Haha, so I actually don't drink until drunk.. Or I drink with colleagues whom we know will look after one another and decent la.. Must be 100% error free for married woman!! :)

But he not old enough lei.. So I tell him go drive bus first, even better, got CPF can help pay for new flat!! Haha.. :notti:

Tel u all something shocking....my HB just told me yesterday tat this female colleague of hers

often talk dirty in office and tel the sales guys how she and her HB ML...

Where got such woman one????? Telling ppl yr personal affair in bed??????

Somemore is all guys....if all woman ok la....wah....I really HATE her to the guts lor......

mabbe....bt in my eyes...she is really very cheap!

Hi karen, i tink your husband will be clever enuf not to like this kind of woman.. no respect for herself..

I tink another kind of gals we have to be carefu abt is the kind that use reverse psychology..

My personal experience 3 yrs ago is with this gal that keep saying to my fiance that she has been betrayed by frens and loved ones until she don't believe in love and friendship.. even after "an unhappy incident that i found out", I told my fiance never to contact her again, she still try to turn ard and act innocent... saying that she is disappoint in my fiance for giving up on their friendship because of me... :) ... and until recently, I found out that she sometimes will msn him... :(

Tel u all something shocking....my HB just told me yesterday tat this female colleague of hers

Somemore is all guys....if all woman ok la....wah....I really HATE her to the guts lor......

**** lor!! so gross.. no woman's dignity can.. :yamseng:

huh? she has problems manz. zz

Hi karen, i tink your husband will be clever enuf not to like this kind of woman.. no respect for herself..

I tink another kind of gals we have to be carefu abt is the kind that use reverse psychology..

My personal experience 3 yrs ago is with this gal that keep saying to my fiance that she has been betrayed by frens and loved ones until she don't believe in love and friendship.. even after "an unhappy incident that i found out", I told my fiance never to contact her again, she still try to turn ard and act innocent... saying that she is disappoint in my fiance for giving up on their friendship because of me... !! ... and until recently, I found out that she sometimes will msn him... 8|

I tink such women are around and there are lotsa of them....

One thing to counter is we have to be nicer to our HB lor...and have to keep

a close monitoring on their funni actions and movements.

Communication is very important!

huh? she has problems manz. :thumbs up:

Precisely!!! Wat is she trying to do??? Signalling to the guys tat she is very

good in bed? And anyone can try????

My HB told me he feels she is a "****". After hearing, I kinda feel happi and

relieved. Mabbe he dun like such women...But I will still keep monitoring...