Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Can U Accept It?

I just came back from a KTV pub with my hubby and his colleagues.

One of his colleagues' birthday and I tort mabbe should entertain la...so

we went down. Hubby is in the sales line and all along I tried to sound him out

whether his company gt chio ladies or not and he told me all plump plump ones.

I dun really believe lor cos I was in sales line before and I noe in and out one la.

Actually true la, in his company, most of the ladies are plump plump ones. Bt I really

cannot stand 1 of his colleagues lor - Miss A. She is married with 1 kid and my hubby told

me all along she and her husband gt plms one....And when we just sit down, she just "jiou"

my hubby play 5-10. I tink nothing of it cos it is only a game and I play "bluff" with his

bosses and some other colleagues.

Then tis Miss A drank more and more and like more and more bold lor..starts smoking, then hug

with other colleagues here and there and keep on asking my hubby to dance.

And keep on telling me my hubby keep bullying her in office and "suan" her. Bt from

a woman's sixth sense, I tink she is trying to get close to us lor. And when my hubby

talks to me putting his hand over my shoulders, she will interrupts and say "No lovely

dovey" here and here no husband and wife one...no one brings their husbands/wifes along....

Wat does tis means????? I was v pissed off by then lor.

Then when we were abt to leave, I saw her hugging and kissing another married colleague.

I was shocked! Mabbe I am too conservative, bt I cannot accept and I still tink my hubby

is very close to her.

As my hubby needs to work late every nite, I wonder if it is really WORK lor.

Who noes they goes out...mabbe I am too sensitive bt I cannot help it lor.

My girlfriend whom had biz dealings with my hubby told me there is once

she called my hubby and there is a lady talking inside his car, bt with a grp of

them la....

I dunno now, I show my hubby a black face just now.....I am just too pissed off...

If u were me, wat would u do? Trust him or not?

After tis incident, I dun tink I hv the confidence to let him hang ard with his

colleagues for these celebrations lor...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I just came back from a KTV pub with my hubby and his colleagues.

One of his colleagues' birthday and I tort mabbe should entertain la...so

we went down. Hubby is in the sales line and all along I tried to sound him out

whether his company gt chio ladies or not and he told me all plump plump ones.

I dun really believe lor cos I was in sales line before and I noe in and out one la.

Actually true la, in his company, most of the ladies are plump plump ones. Bt I really

cannot stand 1 of his colleagues lor - Miss A. She is married with 1 kid and my hubby told

me all along she and her husband gt plms one....And when we just sit down, she just "jiou"

my hubby play 5-10. I tink nothing of it cos it is only a game and I play "bluff" with his

bosses and some other colleagues.

Then tis Miss A drank more and more and like more and more bold lor..starts smoking, then hug

with other colleagues here and there and keep on asking my hubby to dance.

And keep on telling me my hubby keep bullying her in office and "suan" her. Bt from

a woman's sixth sense, I tink she is trying to get close to us lor. And when my hubby

talks to me putting his hand over my shoulders, she will interrupts and say "No lovely

dovey" here and here no husband and wife one...no one brings their husbands/wifes along....

Wat does tis means????? I was v pissed off by then lor.

Then when we were abt to leave, I saw her hugging and kissing another married colleague.

I was shocked! Mabbe I am too conservative, bt I cannot accept and I still tink my hubby

is very close to her.

As my hubby needs to work late every nite, I wonder if it is really WORK lor.

Who noes they goes out...mabbe I am too sensitive bt I cannot help it lor.

My girlfriend whom had biz dealings with my hubby told me there is once

she called my hubby and there is a lady talking inside his car, bt with a grp of

them la....

I dunno now, I show my hubby a black face just now.....I am just too pissed off...

If u were me, wat would u do? Trust him or not?

After tis incident, I dun tink I hv the confidence to let him hang ard with his

colleagues for these celebrations lor...

karen, i understand how you feel now b'cos i was in your shoes years ago. you must be feeling very jealous and start to feel insecure now. :) you'll start to think whether miss A and your hubby will be together during working time. !!

how does miss A look like? attractive? :P

karen, i understand how you feel now b'cos i was in your shoes years ago. you must be feeling very jealous and start to feel insecure now. :) you'll start to think whether miss A and your hubby will be together during working time. !!

how does miss A look like? attractive? :P

Yes, indeed! I am feeling very very jealous now....and furious and my mind is running wild...

To be honest, I tink she lose to me la....she is fatter than me, I am 50kg, 160cm....

I tink she mabbe 56kg...

And she loks older than me, in actual fact she told me she is in her 30s la....

I dunno...I just cannot accept it and I also cannot ask my hubby

to quit just like tat cos I believes everyway is the same.

Fyi, my hubby was a regular in the Airforce for the last 10 years and I never

felt insecure before. This is the 1st time!

Hi Karen, I understand how U feel as a wife... but when we are working... it is very difficult to deal with all these too "friendly" collegue... because we don't want to be too hush to them and make the relationship become too sour... we are facing each other everyday and some how we might need their help... unless your HB doesn't work... everywhere might like this type of people...

And from what U said... I don't think she is only "close" to your HB... she should be "close" to everyone...

I will suggest you go and make friend with the rest of your HB's collegues ... join their gathering more often.. from there U can ask or observe Miss A... then U can see whether she is really "clost" to your HB....

Hi Karen, I understand how U feel as a wife... but when we are working... it is very difficult to deal with all these too "friendly" collegue... because we don't want to be too hush to them and make the relationship become too sour... we are facing each other everyday and some how we might need their help... unless your HB doesn't work... everywhere might like this type of people...

And from what U said... I don't think she is only "close" to your HB... she should be "close" to everyone...

I will suggest you go and make friend with the rest of your HB's collegues ... join their gathering more often.. from there U can ask or observe Miss A... then U can see whether she is really "close" to your HB....

ya, HSH21's idea is not bad and maybe karen can try doing so. :)

Yes, indeed! I am feeling very very jealous now....and furious and my mind is running wild...

To be honest, I tink she lose to me la....she is fatter than me, I am 50kg, 160cm....

I tink she mabbe 56kg...

And she loks older than me, in actual fact she told me she is in her 30s la....

I dunno...I just cannot accept it and I also cannot ask my hubby

to quit just like tat cos I believes everyway is the same.

i guess you should approach this matter clamly (i mean when you aren't so jealous and furious liao) and think of methods how to deal with it. or else your hubby may not be happy about it. if not, end up you all may quarrel very often about this matter and affect the relationship. :P

i guess you should approach this matter clamly (i mean when you aren't so jealous and furious liao) and think of methods how to deal with it. or else your hubby may not be happy about it. if not, end up you all may quarrel very often about this matter and affect the relationship. :P

Ya lor... basically I think her HB didn't do anything wrong... if she is angry then her HB might think that she is trying to be funny... and end up she might push her HB to Ms A ... because Ms A is so nice to him...

Edited by HSH21

I will suggest you go and make friend with the rest of your HB's collegues ... join their gathering more often.. from there U can ask or observe Miss A... then U can see whether she is really "clost" to your HB....

Bt the plm is my hubby is those type who dun like to be too close to colleagues.

It is really surprised that he will join yesterday....probably he is on good term

with the birthday guy...

He tried to explain to me tat he is also v scared of tis colleague. He says she is those

"feng sao" type....very "teh" one la....And everyone is actually possiping abt her and

the other guy whoms she kissed yesterday.

It is not tat I dun trust him, somehow I dun feel secure with tis colleague around.

If I dun noe, then I can turn a blind eye, bt now that I come to noe, I really

feel uneasy abt it....

Y some woman are like tat???? I just dun understand!

ya, HSH21's idea is not bad and maybe karen can try doing so. :)

My HB noes I am those type whom dun like to drag matters and we will talk openly

immediately if both of us dun like certain things.....

Bt we managed to talk it out la....bt I still feel insecure, Bt I did not tell him....

I just recall, that Miss A told me yesterday "tink properly before u wanna hv a baby,

yr HB may not lok at u after u give birth"! Wat is tis, say such things in our 1st meet up, as if I am

very close to her.....She really leaves me a very bad impression!

Ya lor... basically I think her HB didn't do anything wrong... if she is angry then her HB might think that she is trying to be funny... and end up she might push her HB to Ms A ... because Ms A is so nice to him...

i absolutely agree with you. if they start to quarrel frequently about this matter then end up she may push her hubby to miss A b'cos quarrel will affect a relationship. moreover, miss A is that type of woman. you know. :notti: karen should keep monitor this matter and see how it goes.

My HB noes I am those type whom dun like to drag matters and we will talk openly

immediately if both of us dun like certain things.....

Bt we managed to talk it out la....bt I still feel insecure, Bt I did not tell him....

I just recall, that Miss A told me yesterday "tink properly before u wanna hv a baby,

yr HB may not lok at u after u give birth"! Wat is tis, say such things in our 1st meet up, as if I am

very close to her.....She really leaves me a very bad impression!

it's good that you all talk openly without hiding any feelings. if you feel insecure then you should let known to your hubby. keep to yourself is very uneasy :(

actually i'm starting to worry on my hubby oso..

he oso air force regular ord-ing this august so now clearing leave and gg to look for job soon..

then he say he want to do sales job..

i've been dissuading him coz i know sales, a lot of chances to meet/see girls one..

then i feel do sales a lot of free time can have afternoon affairs one lor..

plus he from air force, nv really in much contact with outside girls before, now suddenly being 'fang chu lai' (release out), i dun noe he can withstand all those temptations anot..

girls nowadays like i say in my mar vs venue post, super scary one lor..

i feel for u karen and i will be equally as lost..

further my hubby worse, not those talking type..

anything i say more, he finds i'm naggy and will shut me out..

then i'm those paranoid wife oso, now he in air force, i already worry, i'm like losing sleep worrying when he is out of air force..

i oso don't know why i like tat coz its not like i my 'tian jian' (condition) is lousier than him or wat but i just worry lor..

coz i really tink some of the girls outside are really scary..

i really don't understand how some of these girls think..

leave our man alone!:lol:

actually i'm starting to worry on my hubby oso..

he oso air force regular ord-ing this august so now clearing leave and gg to look for job soon..

then he say he want to do sales job..

i've been dissuading him coz i know sales, a lot of chances to meet/see girls one..

then i feel do sales a lot of free time can have afternoon affairs one lor..

plus he from air force, nv really in much contact with outside girls before, now suddenly being 'fang chu lai' (release out), i dun noe he can withstand all those temptations anot..

girls nowadays like i say in my mar vs venue post, super scary one lor..

i feel for u karen and i will be equally as lost..

further my hubby worse, not those talking type..

anything i say more, he finds i'm naggy and will shut me out..

then i'm those paranoid wife oso, now he in air force, i already worry, i'm like losing sleep worrying when he is out of air force..

i oso don't know why i like tat coz its not like i my 'tian jian' (condition) is lousier than him or wat but i just worry lor..

coz i really tink some of the girls outside are really scary..

i really don't understand how some of these girls think..

leave our man alone!:lol:

nowadays, many girls act very loose lor. :P married women like us feel very insecure lor. :notti:

nowadays, many girls act very loose lor. :dunno: married women like us feel very insecure lor. :bangwall:

ya lor, why these girls cannot go find those single man?? go ciong so many desperate and available ones around one.. think they feel those taken having better quality?? :bangwall:

ya lor, why these girls cannot go find those single man?? go ciong so many desperate and available ones around one.. think they feel those taken having better quality?? :bangwall:

Don't have to be girls. Can also be married women who just give birth... they will sms your hubby in the middle of the night also. Of course also have those married men that still have flings outside even though their wives are pregnant at home.. So many on the streets. Just have to open your eyes to see only.

Karen...so furious with that slu* after reading your post.... :bangwall:

If I were in your shoes, I would also feel shocked and sickened if I see her smooching another married guy....gosh...what kinda loose woman is she?!??! :bangwall:

But I guess you can't generalise ppl in sales too.....my fiance is in sales...he obviously has a lot of chances to meet pretty girls....some more he is in insurance line...u know lah..some female insurance agents are very attractive one....but he has been in this line since day one....to be frank, i do feel insecure too and keep sounding him out whether there are any chio girls in his company...he always tells me no lah..all auntie auntie one lor...and all married with kids liao.....i do not believe him 100% lah...but what to do? I can't spy on him right?

And knowing his character, I know he wouldn't do anything stupid....the feeling of insecurity is always there but since there is nothng much i can do abt it, i choose to trust him....but i always tell him not to expect me to trust him 100% because I never will...i also do not have the chance to join him for his company's events so i don't know much abt this colleagues around him....so sometimes ignorance is bliss too..at least for my case....

I think you should trust your husband and have regular talks so that if anything's wrong, you will sense it immediately...

they find it more challenging to find a married man lah. :bangwall:

wah ! nw u all made me feel scared lor .. and i'm not married yet leh

karen, i tink u try to sound it out with ur husband ah. if u nag, think u will push him away more. from the sounds of it, ur hubby seems to be showing good attitude when ard her. when he put his arm ard u, tink it's like a signal to her that he is with u but seems that this Miss A dun get or dun wan to get close.

like wat HSH21 said.. join more of the office outings (think i should start this also. that time he ask me, bt i reject. lazy lah!) and just show that Miss A that you are and will always be his wife.