Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Who Do You Love More?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i vote myself coz no one will love you if you dun learn to love yourself :P

:dancingqueen: Have to agree with this. Loving myself means being self-respecting and that means a more equal relationship... sharing of joys and burdens. :D

I love my husband more. And he loves me more. So it works out beautifully. We have had many discussions about our marriage before. When we take care of each other's hearts well, all will be well.

i love him more..

when he is happy, i'm happy.. when he is not happy, i'm not happy..

i can only thrive in my work when i know he is happy.. when he is not happy, i can't focus on my work or anything i do.. :furious:

i'm a 'xiao nu ren'..

I love my husband more. And he loves me more. So it works out beautifully. We have had many discussions about our marriage before. When we take care of each other's hearts well, all will be well.

envy.. i lack communication with my hubby before marriage, now we are still fumbling along..

I love myself more....bt I also love him la....

For my case, my HB loves me more than I loves him.

Even he can feel tat......haa....I am more rationale ba....

I love myself more....bt I also love him la....

For my case, my HB loves me more than I loves him.

Even he can feel tat......haa....I am more rationale ba....

but i find loving the other party more or less has no relation with straying lei.. i've seen people whom love their partners more than their partners love them but still stray.. i feel both must love as much then the relationship will be soild, strong and stable.. when one person love the other too much and its not reciprocated, they might start diverting this extra love somewhere else where they their feelings get appreciated and return.. its true that it takes two hands to clap.. else one hand want to clap the other don't want also no sound..

depends lor..

When I get my pay at the end of month, I love myself more by spending more on my shopping, then maybe buy him one or two pieces.

When we quarrel, I love myself more because this is "his fault".

When he confides in me or buys me the thing that I have been eyeing or give me small surprises, then I love him more.

depends lor..

When I get my pay at the end of month, I love myself more by spending more on my shopping, then maybe buy him one or two pieces.

When we quarrel, I love myself more because this is "his fault".

When he confides in me or buys me the thing that I have been eyeing or give me small surprises, then I love him more.

Wah...u very practical....

Wah...u very practical....

:notti:When he goes shopping with his pay, he didnt buy me anything, but yet I offer my "personal shopper service". But when I shop, I usually shop alone, without him staring at me impatiently, when I browse through the racks.

:notti:When he goes shopping with his pay, he didnt buy me anything, but yet I offer my "personal shopper service". But when I shop, I usually shop alone, without him staring at me impatiently, when I browse through the racks.

Normally guys dun like shopping one....mine too.!

yup, so is a rare gem if any hb likes to shop with the wife, esp in the ladies dept.

So now our solution to this problem is we will go to our men and ladies dept separately, then meet again somewhere later. But I am always the one spending more time than him. haha. In the end, he still has to come back to the ladies to look for me. I think I have this type of possessiveness personality. When I like a certain thing, eg shoe, I always have this urge to buy two in dif colours. But of coz, I no tai tai. :)

yup, so is a rare gem if any hb likes to shop with the wife, esp in the ladies dept.

So now our solution to this problem is we will go to our men and ladies dept separately, then meet again somewhere later. But I am always the one spending more time than him. haha. In the end, he still has to come back to the ladies to look for me. I think I have this type of possessiveness personality. When I like a certain thing, eg shoe, I always have this urge to buy two in dif colours. But of coz, I no tai tai. :)

Me 2!