Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Who Do You Love More?

yup, so is a rare gem if any hb likes to shop with the wife, esp in the ladies dept.

Errrr.... I actually quite enjoy shopping with my wife when she is looking to buy her stuff. And many a times, I pointed out to her a dress or a skirt on a window front/display which I thought she would like. On a couple of occasions, I even accompanied her when she shopped for lingerie.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
When I like a certain thing, eg shoe, I always have this urge to buy two in dif colours.

same here.. i earn $1 spend $2.. i don't like to shop with hubby one coz when i ask him nice anot, he will ask how much, if cheap then nice, expensive then not nice.. :yamseng: my theory: if its expensive, it may not be nice but if its cheap, confirm not nice!! haha..

Errrr.... I actually quite enjoy shopping with my wife when she is looking to buy her stuff. And many a times, I pointed out to her a dress or a skirt on a window front/display which I thought she would like. On a couple of occasions, I even accompanied her when she shopped for lingerie.

oh, then your wife is lucky, dont have to see a black faced hb around when she shops. Enjoy your shopping together then. GSS has started!! :P

same here.. i earn $1 spend $2.. i don't like to shop with hubby one coz when i ask him nice anot, he will ask how much, if cheap then nice, expensive then not nice.. 8| my theory: if its expensive, it may not be nice but if its cheap, confirm not nice!! haha..

haha.. ya, when I ask hb for his opinon, he will say "you buy what you like = you have decided, why ask me". Another thing is that men cant understand why women like to buy the same item in two different colours. haha.. I have bigger appetite. I dont look at brands, so is the design that counts which is even worse. More clothing which mean I need to have a bigger wardrobe. :P

i love him a lot... but i think i love myself more.

but i spend on him more. but doesnt mean i love him more. makes sense?

depends lor..

When I get my pay at the end of month, I love myself more by spending more on my shopping, then maybe buy him one or two pieces.

When we quarrel, I love myself more because this is "his fault".

When he confides in me or buys me the thing that I have been eyeing or give me small surprises, then I love him more.

:sport-smiley-004::dancingqueen:

Normally guys dun like shopping one....mine too.!

sometimes, hubby will accompany me to go shopping. sometimes, he'll give me suggestions too. however, all these depend on his mood that day. :deal::P

Another thing is that men cant understand why women like to buy the same item in two different colours. haha..

haha, this one is totally true of me oso.. :)

i think that humans are selfish by nature. so naturally, I love myself more. but to love someone more, it takes effort and commitment.

so i would say, i choose to love my spouse more than myself. and put him first, think of him rather than myself. and since love is unconditional, try not to expect the same in return (if i were to do that, then it's not love already, it's called bater trade).

but that's in theory lah.

in practical, i have to keep reminding myself, "HELLO! Can you stop thinking of urself and show some love for your poor hubby?" :jawdrop:

haha, this one is totally true of me oso.. :unsure:

true too! i can buy a same shirt with different colors! :rofl:

in practical, i have to keep reminding myself, "HELLO! Can you stop thinking of urself and show some love for your poor hubby?" :unsure:

haha.. when me and hubby did the exercise of listing what you love and hate about each other (mars vs venus), one of his hates was 'always think of herself first'.. so i trying to think of him first in what i do now also lor.. but sometimes will still forget la!

I thought there's a choice for children, sure to vote that. Since don't have, I voted 'Myself"... Why do I love my spouse when he loves his money more? I mustn't lose to him on this.. So, I love my 2 girls, love myself & love my money :D

Edited by wonderlee

I love my wife more than anything

Anything i love cannot be compared to my child

my love for my child cannot on par to myself.

I don't have children yet so i love my Spouse and parents so much,I don't even think to live with out my spouse and parents.I love them from bottom of my heart.I am glad that my parents,spouse and my self lives a happy life together and share our experiences and emotions with each other. :D

---------------------------------------

zodiac signs | love test

Definition of LOVE:

-never tired of waiting;

-love is kind;

-love has no envy;

-love has no high opinion of itself,

-love has no pride;

-love's ways are ever fair,

-it takes no thought for itself;

-it is not quickly made angry,

-it takes no account of evil;