Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kengwee

My HDB Executive Maisonette (EM) Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Keng Wee

Thank u for sharing your reno journey. I have a similiar unit. Please share wity me your contractor contact. 

Can you tell me how much is the renovation cost? I am also keen to find out how much you paid for the fibre glass roof? 

Thx very much. 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:39 PM, kengwee said:

Hacking works. After Hacking, one of the wall behind the carpentry reviewed some cracks. So we arranged for HDB to inspect it. This is to ensure that there is no issue to the structure integrity of the building/ flat. The staircase rail was deliberately left there so that safety of the workers were considered. It will only be removed when the new rail is ready to be installed.

2reno4.jpg.982dc5d4ab6f822b1a3210ab3859c252.jpg2reno2.jpg.3583c500931c1212afc9ee853358365f.jpg2Reno.jpg.813462bf747486238cef272fa3487ab2.jpg2reno3.jpg.42f2209648d10d4251eb7dfd2f26ea62.jpg

Can share the cost of ur quote for renovation and ur contractor? 

I need to one for my EM. ;)

On 11/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, kengwee said:

The floor plan. The previous owner also brought the access balcony too. 155m² floor area in total. As mentioned, we recreated the balcony and changed the kitchen opening facing. Our balcony sliding door also have to face a certain angle due to fs. 

Screenshot_20191202-102828_Drive.jpg.bc5759e1679e2fe4fb179c79450b3275.jpg

May I ask what did u do for the access balcony area? Got photos especially for the ceiling?

Hello, I am first time doing Reno here. When purchasing Taobao stuff such as sink, kitchen cabinets that requires installation by contractor, do we have to consult the contractor first then purchase or can do other way round of I haven't gotten the contractor yet? 

BTW, thanks for sharing your Reno journey with us. If you don't mind, can share your contractor contact to my email? mmthonze@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:39 PM, kengwee said:

Hacking works. After Hacking, one of the wall behind the carpentry reviewed some cracks. So we arranged for HDB to inspect it. This is to ensure that there is no issue to the structure integrity of the building/ flat. The staircase rail was deliberately left there so that safety of the workers were considered. It will only be removed when the new rail is ready to be installed.

2reno4.jpg.982dc5d4ab6f822b1a3210ab3859c252.jpg2reno2.jpg.3583c500931c1212afc9ee853358365f.jpg2Reno.jpg.813462bf747486238cef272fa3487ab2.jpg2reno3.jpg.42f2209648d10d4251eb7dfd2f26ea62.jpg

Hi hi keng Wee,

Do you mind sharing me your contractor and quotation for me pls? 

I've already got my key to my resale EM but I have yet to get any contractor. Can you email me pls? 

mengilai@yahoo.com 

Thank you so much. Congratulations to such a lovely Adobe. 

7 minutes ago, Rinah Masodi said:

Hi hi keng Wee,

Do you mind sharing me your contractor and quotation for me pls? 

I've already got my key to my resale EM but I have yet to get any contractor. Can you email me pls? 

mengilai@yahoo.com 

Thank you so much. Congratulations to such a lovely Adobe. 

Hi Keng wee,

Im grateful for your detailed sharing of your renovation journey. I have just brought EM recently and is planning my renovation work. Im drawn by the good service and coordination ur contractor provides. Can I kindly trouble you to share your contractor details and estimated cost of renovation works?

Appreciate if you can email to jessie_laki@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much.

Hi Keng Wee, do you mind to PM your contactor details as well  as sharing the total cost and timeline? Carmen.choww@gmail.com

We are planning to have full reno like yours, replacing tiles for the whole house. But we only have 2 months for reno. Hope will be in time!

Thanks!