Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Congras loobhlinda ! :deal: Hope ours will come soon too.. The last time we went to take a look teh staircases to blk 25A are locked.. Tink they dun want to let anyone go up since the flat is totally ready le..

Ya, today me and my FH went up to flat 25A, very anxious to see the flat, then realise that all the units are locked up already!! :( Then ask one construction worker, they say already submit the keys to HDB liao.. dont know true anot leh?? Wow.. if thats the case, then blk 25A should be getting keys soon ba.. =)

Hi Loobhlinda, urs is a 4-rm flat ma? cos i saw your reno package quite cheap..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
add me in 25B , I from 25B

Msbean

Good news , how you get this news , so excited

Hi Msbean,

Yes you can get keys first, then submit rom cert by Dec 2008.

Haha welcome neighbour, I stay at 25B 6th floor. What about u?

Edited by green_tranquility

oh, it looks like there's much to be done? or is yours a premium flat?

mine is 4-rm std. My ID said to view the flat first then advise & finalise the total amt

he said carpentry very ex, better to buy then custom made.

Just realised you are using the same ID as my friend who also got flat in 27A I think, cant remem her block all of a sudden. !! I will ask if she is in the forum actually hehe

oh.. she signed with Lance too? haha.. good good.. can ask Lance if we can share haulage fee... hahahaa.. i still hvn't give up on tis idea.. :yamseng:

Ya, today me and my FH went up to flat 25A, very anxious to see the flat, then realise that all the units are locked up already!! :rofl: Then ask one construction worker, they say already submit the keys to HDB liao.. dont know true anot leh?? Wow.. if thats the case, then blk 25A should be getting keys soon ba.. =)

Hi Loobhlinda, urs is a 4-rm flat ma? cos i saw your reno package quite cheap..

mom n me purposely walked there too.. ard 7pm.. but we no courage to go up.. :notti:

looks like we can't anyhow go up and view the units le.. hv to 乖乖地 wait for our own keys le.. or we can :P those gotten keys to bring us up? !!

mine is 4-rm std. My ID said to view the flat first then advise & finalise the total amt

he said carpentry very ex, better to buy then custom made.

ya.. carpentry is really sure more x than buying ready-made in shops.. cos everything custom-made fit in swee swee into ur house.. when u 1 2 sell ur unit.. valuation price also fetch a better figure.. so tats y carpentry can b v x.. :P

oh.. she signed with Lance too? haha.. good good.. can ask Lance if we can share haulage fee... hahahaa.. i still hvn't give up on tis idea.. :yamseng:

mom n me purposely walked there too.. ard 7pm.. but we no courage to go up.. :rofl:

looks like we can't anyhow go up and view the units le.. hv to 乖乖地 wait for our own keys le.. or we can :P those gotten keys to bring us up? !!

ya.. carpentry is really sure more x than buying ready-made in shops.. cos everything custom-made fit in swee swee into ur house.. when u 1 2 sell ur unit.. valuation price also fetch a better figure.. so tats y carpentry can b v x.. :P

I am doing a lot of carpentary.. thats y my quote is 28k lor.. :notti: but the house is so small dun do dun knwo can get the right size to fit in nicelay a not leh !!

Hi XLan

I noticed that you already bought some of your furnitures.

Did you get your ID to go select with you??? Cos if you for some reason change your designs or color scheme, then you may have a problem with the furnitures you already bought.

Did you get your ID to go select with you??? Cos if you for some reason change your designs or color scheme, then you may have a problem with the furnitures you already bought.

Nic, haahaa.. i was so eager to place deposits for big items so in order to "lock" the price b4 GST hike.. was like a crazy woman running everywhere to shop since 2007 starts.. i bought the living & dining set from Furniture Club b4 i confirmed my ID.. tat boss let me hv 1 chance to change model or color before the delivery.. n he said he will go down to my unit (after got the keys) to measure the place.. if can't fit in he'll customise the size for me w/o additional charge.. so can bring Lance to their warehouse and view the model i selected.. if need be.. will ask him for better recomm at the warehouse loh.. :rofl:

for the mattresses.. can't b wrong la.. i'm not getting king size.. definitely can fit in the rooms.. but prob now is .. need to consider if we want bedframe or divan.. most probably i see myself getting bedframes la.. :bow:

Hi Xlan,

Remember me? Finally I've went to Home Guide and I'm getting their proposal today. Hoping very high for tt. I saw their showroom is really v nice. Just what I want for my theme.

I am surprised that you bought the furniture club package too. I did too. How much is your package? I felt abit regret and hoping to let go of tt package cos I love OM sofa v much. And I see tt most of the sofa is quite large for our living room.

hi xlan,

i'm considering having ventilating fans in bathrooms as well.

may i know how much u paid for the KDK ventilating fans? where u buy from??

thankz! :rofl:

hehe even if king sized bed can fit into our room? i am dreeaming of a king sized bed after sleeping on my super single for 26 years :dribble:

sure i will check with her! cheers

Nic, haahaa.. i was so eager to place deposits for big items so in order to "lock" the price b4 GST hike.. was like a crazy woman running everywhere to shop since 2007 starts.. i bought the living & dining set from Furniture Club b4 i confirmed my ID.. tat boss let me hv 1 chance to change model or color before the delivery.. n he said he will go down to my unit (after got the keys) to measure the place.. if can't fit in he'll customise the size for me w/o additional charge.. so can bring Lance to their warehouse and view the model i selected.. if need be.. will ask him for better recomm at the warehouse loh.. :dribble:

for the mattresses.. can't b wrong la.. i'm not getting king size.. definitely can fit in the rooms.. but prob now is .. need to consider if we want bedframe or divan.. most probably i see myself getting bedframes la.. :dribble:

Haha wow you really kan cheong but sounds pretty fair if they let u change model/color later.

May sure u drag your ID go with you for the final selection.

My ID specifically told us not to buy anything significant without him. He spent last weekends shopping with us and select color/material for our furnitures, advising us on the prices as well as bargaining for us. Quite fun actually.

Remember me? Finally I've went to Home Guide and I'm getting their proposal today. Hoping very high for tt. I saw their showroom is really v nice. Just what I want for my theme.

I am surprised that you bought the furniture club package too. I did too. How much is your package? I felt abit regret and hoping to let go of tt package cos I love OM sofa v much. And I see tt most of the sofa is quite large for our living room.

yes of cos, dorcas! haha.. u know i was attracted by HG's showroom as well as the portfolio on their webby.. also wat i wanted loh.. n there're quite a few others posted their 3D drawings somewhere... frm HG designers too.. quite nice.. jus tis morning i saw 1 in sgbrides.. not bad as well.. scroll down n look for the a nick "Sunshine"..

n erm.. yes.. i did regret for once.. but since i paid deposit.. will not tink too much abt it liao.. but i always check out their designs in the showroom at IMM.. n to make sure the shop still ard.. hahaa.. actually tat time when i decide.. part of the reason cos i called 1 of my gf n found out her sofa set was frm them too.. n quality n comfort level everything is to my satisfactory level... in fact i quite like my gf's set ma.. n asked her abt the boss (the same guy tat attended us) service n delivery wise.. she was satisfied too.. so tat time v confidently signed with them loh.. hahaa.. nvm la.. s long s i know wat i want.. shld b ok la.. :dunno:

may i know how much u paid for the KDK ventilating fans? where u buy from??

haha.. redbottle.. sorry if i confused u with my needs & wants list... those r tings in my mind only.. hvn't make the purchase yet.. i only bought the big items.. total amt >3k i shld say ard 4k la actually.. cos only those will hv more impact on the 2% GST tat i wanted to avoid.. tings <3k anything much less than tat... the 2% i m willing to let go.. cos not worth the risk in getting the wrong item..

Haha wow you really kan cheong but sounds pretty fair if they let u change model/color later.

May sure u drag your ID go with you for the final selection.

My ID specifically told us not to buy anything significant without him. He spent last weekends shopping with us and select color/material for our furnitures, advising us on the prices as well as bargaining for us. Quite fun actually.

:unsure: ... yes.. nic.. i bet any1 will behave like me after living in a 疯人院 env for more than 10yrs.. :dribble:

yeah man.. i'm also waiting to shop with my ID.. hahaha.. :dribble:

Edited by xlan

Hi Msbean,

Yes you can get keys first, then submit rom cert by Dec 2008.

Haha welcome neighbour, I stay at 25B 6th floor. What about u?

me at 25B lv 10 , i quite worry abt the west sun , my side maybe have west sun , hope the window is tinted glass . How abt you facing west or east .

Anyway I everyday drive pass there , I think 25B wont be fast for collection key , Current unit 108 and those facing east window is not up yet and yet no painting .

Currently only 25A and 27A is fully paint with yellow paint , prehap there will take key faster than us .

So excited , too bad our blk is the slower ,maybe no stock for window heehee 2 week already still no see window

Edited by msbean

:P ... yes.. nic.. i bet any1 will behave like me after living in a 疯人院 env for more than 10yrs.. :rofl:

yeah man.. i'm also waiting to shop with my ID.. hahaha.. :sport-smiley-004:

Haha enjoy your shopping..but dun like me happily happily buy buy....now spent beyond budget :deal:

me at 25B lv 10 , i quite worry abt the west sun , my side maybe have west sun , hope the window is tinted glass . How abt you facing west or east .

Anyway I everyday drive pass there , I think 25B wont be fast for collection key , Current unit 108 and those facing east window is not up yet and yet no painting .

Currently only 25A and 27A is fully paint with yellow paint , prehap there will take key faster than us .

So excited , too bad our blk is the slower ,maybe no stock for window heehee 2 week already still no see window

I am on level 9! :deal: yeah more poeple in Block 25B :sport-smiley-004: yups our will get afternoon sun into our living room also...