- dashe

- saeran

- almatador

- sparey

- glaminn

- osjusti

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

Any updates on keys? (is this the latest list?)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
as far as i rem correctly.. 25A and 27B has already gotten keys.. now 27A is collecting keys.. mine on 16th morning.. :P

congras Xlan!! :dunno:

mine still no news leh.. have been checking hdb wedsite everyday.. but so far still no news.. dun koe must wait till when... :help:

anyone from blk 27A collecting keys soon too? :P

congras Xlan!! :P

mine still no news leh.. have been checking hdb wedsite everyday.. but so far still no news.. dun koe must wait till when... :dunno:

anyone from blk 27A collecting keys soon too? :help:

i also have been checking hdb site but no changes. maybe cos' xlan is from enbloc so release to them first. Last weekends, we went up to our unit (27A), and happened to see the ID of 25A 6th fl, didn't know that he was following us to see which level we went.

congras Xlan!! :P

mine still no news leh.. have been checking hdb wedsite everyday.. but so far still no news.. dun koe must wait till when... :help:

anyone from blk 27A collecting keys soon too? :P

Blk25b will be the last!

Probably this Nov, dec or Jan 08!:dunno:

thanks nemofc & jasch! sparey has collected keys too.. i tink she was 1 of the lucky balloting unit too.. so i don't tink is the issue of ballot or sers.. v soon u'd receive the good news too!:P hang on! :dunno:

thanks nemofc & jasch! sparey has collected keys too.. i tink she was 1 of the lucky balloting unit too.. so i don't tink is the issue of ballot or sers.. v soon u'd receive the good news too!:dunno: hang on! :help:

o yes, :P so 3 from our blks have collected, so will be our turns.

hopefully can collect soon, and quickly do up the renov. else, christmas / new year, the workers will be having long leave ....

yest nite 10pm+ i passby JM.. saw 25A 2nd level lights on.. seemed like quite fully furnished n even the altar lights were on as well.. looked like moved in already..

thanks nemofc & jasch! sparey has collected keys too.. i tink she was 1 of the lucky balloting unit too.. so i don't tink is the issue of ballot or sers.. v soon u'd receive the good news too!!! hang on! :yamseng:

If sers owner does not collect the keys first, could HDB release the keys by the floor number.

Let's make a check here. Could blk 27A gives us a helping hand to state the floor number( Between 1 to 5, 6 to 10 , 11 to 15, ....... ) If you do not mind stating the actual floor number, please do so.

Xlan - Will be collecting keys on 16th

Sparey - Collected keys

Nemofc - Not collected keys

Jasch - Not collected keys

Cheers,

Monkeybone

HDB has done up the cement screeding for my unit... think it was done on last sat, cos the cement screed was still moist yesterday... so din get to inspect the workmanship... hopefully it will be fine... !!

i applied for the cement screeding on 22 sep, so it took about two weeks...

usually it takes abt 3-4weeks (stated on the application form), so was quite surprise when i visited my unit yesterday and saw the cement screed!

P1100792.JPG

P1100788.JPG

yupz, i will be doing laminates flooring for the all the rooms and LR/DR except the foyer, where most probably will be homo tiles...

Edited by redbottle

mm.. dun tink is related to floor too leh.. sparey on mid level.. me on high level.. !!

redbottle, can i apply for the cement screeding on the same day of collection of key? do everything together on 1 day.. possible? faster bah?

that's a good news for us doing cement screeding.

so did you submit the application on the day you got your keys? Did they inform you it done?

If sers owner does not collect the keys first, could HDB release the keys by the floor number.

Let's make a check here. Could blk 27A gives us a helping hand to state the floor number( Between 1 to 5, 6 to 10 , 11 to 15, ....... ) If you do not mind stating the actual floor number, please do so.

Sparey - Collected keys

Cheers,

Monkeybone

Sparey - 16 to 20 :dunno:

Am I the only one collected keys???

so, for those collected keys (27A), any defects?

found quite a number of defects !!

have submitted at the BSC situated at blk 27B void deck.

they say need 2-3weeks to fix. :yamseng:

sparey

have you finalised your ID?

have anyone write to your officer-in-charged on the keys?

heard from my friend from other estate that they wrote in to enquiry on the keys and 1 week later, they were told to collect keys.

Xlan - 21-27/F collecting on 16oct

Sparey - 16 to 20 :curse:

Am I the only one collected keys??? ---> yes if only talking abt the 4 of us (abv).. hehehe..

found quite a number of defects !!

have submitted at the BSC situated at blk 27B void deck.

they say need 2-3weeks to fix. :yamseng: ---> it is a common ans they give to everyone.. imagine defects take 2weeks to fix.. cement screedings take 2weeks to b done.. (i'm talking on shortest possible time already) it is already 1mth gone!! hvn't even started renov.. which another 1 mth.. omy! i hv only 4mths to move over.. hvn't take into consideration of hiccups tat delay anything *choy choy choy* thou.. but.. :dunno:

ya nemofc.. call in directly to ask... write in still hv to wait for reply.. :curse:

Edited by xlan