Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Hi everybody fat bear here:

Updates

BLK 25A

- redbottle (Collected) - loobhlinda (Collected) - pert (Collected) - scorpy (Collected) - gadgetgal (Collected, Impress21,0% progress, HDB to Cement Screed) - elflinks

My Update:

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK - MsBean - h4happy (No news) - marksng12 - Dtkiddy & yun11 - jas@sandy

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar - noellechua - lynnnie - dorcas (Keys Collection - 3 Jan 08) - Vacis + moonbell - owens_avenue & genevie - skysheep

BLK 26C

- elaine1205[ collected, sourcing for renovation contractor] - ZLia (Collected/sourcing for ID still) - Cindy Monkeybone(Collected/Classic Design) - chewy (Collected /I-Bridge-Rhiss) - kitseng(collected) - xiao xiin (Collected) - garbagex (Collected / A&D)

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder (Year-End/G'Plan) - jj2 (Collected) - Princess Momo (24/12/07 Morning/U-Home) - rommie (Collecting on 24/12/2007 Morning) - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs (collected / sourcing for contractor) - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi (collected / Baroque) - jazznpop (collected) - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected) - prodigic (Collected/Frontier Concept) - Vicin (collected / I-Bridge) - 9up and Fly "Wifey" mama (Collected) - kittyng (Collected / Still sourcing)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected / HomeGuide) - nemofc (end Dec, shortlisting for ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected / Baroque) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,Earnest Design) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador (Collected/Contractor) - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected/HomeWorkz) - fat bear(Collected/ Homeworkz)

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino (Collected) - Beejoy (Collected, Gim Wee Renovator)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Did alot of damage at courts tampines today.Bought a new tv, fridge and Washing machine. The TV we bought is a promotional set (only 10 sets) Usual the price is $4499 but today they are selling only at $2699. We think is a bargain therefore bought it, Samsung LA40M81BX..heehee.However no free gifts attached due to too cheap as per the salesman.

The Washing machine is Tecno TWA 880s. Hmm..seems a reasonable deal which includes a $70 ntuc courts voucher + a 30L Electric oven..This model is make in Korea. We heard is a pretty good power saving washer .Quite quiet too for a Auto washer

As for the Fridge, We decided to choose Fisher and Payel as this is quite a established brand in fridge industry. It flexibility in changing the position of tempered glass shelves makes us decided this is the one that we need. However as according to the salesman, there could be a change of production plant. Usually,they are manufactured in New Zealand but the salesman is saying that they are moving to Thailand due to cheap labour cost. Hope our fridge is a Kiwis. haha

Anyone having problem with air-con trunking for system 4?? Seems like the pipes and trunking are very visible... cry!:notti:

hey saeran, sys 4 bo pian one, trunking is visible, only whether u want it to b on which side of the wall, actually if u install the aircon on the wall betwn living rm and BR 3, still ok mah... them it connect out from BR 3. I can't coz i hacked the wall... so, my trunking runs from the living rm thru foyer... ugly!

:D

Hi i oso went to Tampines Courts today. There has alot promotion item. i have saw the Samsung LCD. I like it so much. so cheaper..... :notti: i cant but the TV yet. Cos still haven't collect the key. so pity. :D

Hi i oso went to Tampines Courts today. There has alot promotion item. i have saw the Samsung LCD. I like it so much. so cheaper..... :notti: i cant but the TV yet. Cos still haven't collect the key. so pity. :D

Well, the items can only be hold withnin 3mths.Therefore ,timing should be okay with me. If u can't make it, i suggest you wait for the comex in march before buying. I will be buying another 32 inch tv for my bedroom heehee...

Well, the items can only be hold withnin 3mths.Therefore ,timing should be okay with me. If u can't make it, i suggest you wait for the comex in march before buying. I will be buying another 32 inch tv for my bedroom heehee...

when can i collect my Dream House key? Ai............. :notti::D

X'Mas Tour (25 Dec)

1. nemofc - PM

2. OnePostWonder - After 3pm

3. Happy - Anytime.

4. Simpleboi - Anytime

--------

anyone interested? tour "empty" unit/s, pending completion, completed units...

30 Dec? i guess should be ok.

ermm... i actually means 23rd dec... but 30dec also can... we can try to make it for the 25dec one if its not too late cos we got to attend a wedding dinner at nite.. :notti:

X'Mas Tour (25 Dec)

1. nemofc - PM

2. OnePostWonder - After 3pm

3. Happy - Anytime.

4. Simpleboi - Anytime

5. Jasch - before 4.30pm

--------

Edited by jasch

sandy, u can request for later delivery leh... i bought my tv in Jul oso, till now not delivered.. u just need to check with them how long they can hold for u?

Guest OMO
Did alot of damage at courts tampines today.Bought a new tv, fridge and Washing machine. The TV we bought is a promotional set (only 10 sets) Usual the price is $4499 but today they are selling only at $2699. We think is a bargain therefore bought it, Samsung LA40M81BX..heehee.However no free gifts attached due to too cheap as per the salesman.

The Washing machine is Tecno TWA 880s. Hmm..seems a reasonable deal which includes a $70 ntuc courts voucher + a 30L Electric oven..This model is make in Korea. We heard is a pretty good power saving washer .Quite quiet too for a Auto washer

As for the Fridge, We decided to choose Fisher and Payel as this is quite a established brand in fridge industry. It flexibility in changing the position of tempered glass shelves makes us decided this is the one that we need. However as according to the salesman, there could be a change of production plant. Usually,they are manufactured in New Zealand but the salesman is saying that they are moving to Thailand due to cheap labour cost. Hope our fridge is a Kiwis. haha

Hi Elaine,

Do you need to go there early and queue since limited to 10 sets only?

By the way I heard Audio House selling $3100 for the same tv + 26" LCD TV. Is it a better deal?

jas@sandy, ur status changed? dun worry, ur turn will come v soon. the faster we all collect the keys, the more damaging to our pocket is.. *experiencing now*

when can i collect my Dream House key? Ai............. 8|:deal:
Hi Elaine,

Do you need to go there early and queue since limited to 10 sets only?

By the way I heard Audio House selling $3100 for the same tv + 26" LCD TV. Is it a better deal?

Nope. We didn't queue for it. We went in the afternoon and saw this promotion. I guess is a gimmick i mean the 10 sets. Hmm..for the 26" tv seem a better deal if u can find a buyer for it .If not , it seems that u are paying for it. i would rather pay abit more for a 32 " lcd .more worth it as the 26" seems too small heehee. It comes with 3 years warranty and free mounting. so, nt so bad la. :P

somemore, courts willingly to hold for me for 3 months..i dunno audio house can or not ah...my hubby did the decision ..so he call the shots in this area, i know nuts abt it.

Edited by elaine1205