Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

hehe.. pai seh pai seh i blur blur one... :( tink mine will be almost teh same as yours except that my study table will be in my MBR... hope that will nto be too cramp.. :notti:

u started ur reno le ? any pics to show ? :jawdrop:

I haven't started a reno blog yet. Maybe I should. hehe. How about you?

YEAH!:help:! i m finally going to get my keys soon!:P js visited the HDB web and it says collection on 30 Nov 10:10am.. but too bad, i have meeting at work so push the collection to 1 Dec 9:10am.. haha... :notti:

May I know which blk are you from?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi hi neighbours!:dunno: a little update on me.. my unit started renov liao.. currently doing the tilings.. n ID informed me that he has to trim our main gate n door a little to give space for the homo tiles.. so that the door can be properly shut.. to me it is acceptable as long as he smooth it back as thou no trimming done or i'd say he gotta make sure no rough edges can liao..

any1 else had done the trimming of your entrance?

Hi Xlan,

Me! My ID trim off the kerb at the main door too. If this is not done, we can't close the door.

I will be going down this evening to take some photos and check out the status. If anyone is int. to join me, please pm me to meet me.

I haven't started a reno blog yet. Maybe I should. hehe. How about you?

May I know which blk are you from?

Me dun have a reno blog yet too.. but cos my reno not starting so soon.. tink will only start my reno after CNY...and somemore haven gotten any drawings from my ID yet leh.. so nothing to share online if i set up a blog now.. hehe :dunno:

I will start one when i got my first drawing from my ID.. :)

Hi Jazz and Happy,

According to reno schedule, my kitchen cabinets should be done after cement screed but I heard from hubby that Gina wants to do it on next week leh. So strange ! Anyway, I will also try to take some photos on the curtain rod if it is already installed.

jazznpop, whats ur level? pm me le.. !!

Hi Cindy-Monkeybone,

when will ur capentary work b install up?? heehee me wanna to peek at ur reno works. :notti: Anyway me living the same blk as u but different floor :unsure:

thats good. congrats! hee

YEAH!!!! i m finally going to get my keys soon!:notti: js visited the HDB web and it says collection on 30 Nov 10:10am.. but too bad, i have meeting at work so push the collection to 1 Dec 9:10am.. haha... :unsure:

hi neighbours!

i rem some of you are concerned abt the DB Board (the main curcuit switch box next to our main door) will obstruct the installation of a sliding door on the foyer side..

n hence i took pics of the DB Board in my unit.. hopefully u can see the "thickness" of it.. n take it into consideration for your kind of kitchen door.. it is jus for ur reference.. jus sharing niah.. :unsure:

dsc00086tz0.jpgdsc00085bw3.jpg

hi neighbours!

i rem some of you are concerned abt the DB Board (the main curcuit switch box next to our main door) will obstruct the installation of a sliding door on the foyer side..

n hence i took pics of the DB Board in my unit.. hopefully u can see the "thickness" of it.. n take it into consideration for your kind of kitchen door.. it is jus for ur reference.. jus sharing niah.. :unsure:

Thanks, xlan. I'll pass this photos to my ID to consider. Hopefully they can do the kitchen door at the foyer.

hi neighbours!

n hence i took pics of the DB Board in my unit.. hopefully u can see the "thickness" of it.. n take it into consideration for your kind of kitchen door.. it is jus for ur reference.. jus sharing niah.. :dunno:

I believe the sliding door cannot be make. The DB board is so thick.

I believe the sliding door cannot be make. The DB board is so thick.

hello! long time no post here already....

my renovater says the sliding door is possible. but the gap between the sliding door and the wall will be very far apart such that the big gap will not look nice. need to spend extra to build a board to fill up the gap.

Hi Jazz and Happy,

According to reno schedule, my kitchen cabinets should be done after cement screed but I heard from hubby that Gina wants to do it on next week leh. So strange ! Anyway, I will also try to take some photos on the curtain rod if it is already installed.

Thanks! Cindy....I might go down to gina office with my wife this sat.

Selection of tiles will be at 16 n 17 Dec (hopefully).

I think by then your unit will be almost completed.

Mine still waiting for key!:dunno: :dunno:

this is what we can do...

red = circuit breaker box

blue = fixed panel

purple = sliding door

f_slidingdoorm_c8a08f8.jpg

Thanks! Cindy....I might go down to gina office with my wife this sat.

Selection of tiles will be at 16 n 17 Dec (hopefully).

I think by then your unit will be almost completed.

Mine still waiting for key!:dunno: :dunno:

who's Gina? from where?

Hey JM neighbours

If I am not wrong, we will have ntuc at our doorstep!:dunno:!

Dont need to go to Tiong Bahru ntuc or Beo crescent ntuc.

Heard that seng siong, cold storage and ntuc bidding...ntuc got it.

Wonder whether got any 4d outlets!! :dunno:

Means we will have ntuc, coffee shops, Tiong Bahru SC, childcare, PAP, Primary school....everything under 1 roof!

Hi ONEPOST

Gina from Classic Design.

Edited by h4happy

WOW! NTUC again ah? hahahaa.. NTUC real "hiong" leh.. open so many outlet within the 500m range.. hahaha... to divert the super long queue at the TBP branch is it.. but the TOTO counter inside the TBP NTUC is very "wang" de.. my mama win a few times there.. small price thou.. haha..

but come to think of it.. so good leh.. everything at door step.. hahaha..

WOW! NTUC again ah? hahahaa.. NTUC real "hiong" leh.. open so many outlet within the 500m range.. hahaha... to divert the super long queue at the TBP branch is it.. but the TOTO counter inside the TBP NTUC is very "wang" de.. my mama win a few times there.. small price thou.. haha..

but come to think of it.. so good leh.. everything at door step.. hahaha..

Yeh, tb toto counter very 'wang'...I agreed :P:)