Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

oh ya.. i tink nemofc got the correct n precise method to know if MBR got the full height windows! *clap clap*

:unsure: thanks!

so envy all those who have collected keys.... :( still have to wait 1 mth + 6 days, counting down...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm...if i remember correctly, it cost about $300. however, take note that this cost applies to those normal bath tub without water jets or jaccuzi functions. those will cost $1k-$2k+ (depending on the size).

lucky.. still affordable.. :unsure: safer to use a shower screen ..

An ID ask us to put a sliding door.. and we were wondering how to get out of the bathtub.. boi.. cannot grow fat leh.. will be stuck in that...

:( I want full length MBR window.. so romantic.. can view stars at nite.. cool!

ya, going to new place on Sunday morning. meeting the fengshui master there at 11am. But would prob go to open the door on Saturday afternoon! hehe

wow... so u going to open house on Sunday ? i will be opening house on sun as well..heheee.. excited le..look forward to it also.

i notice a unit at level 23 have all the windows open ... suspected is cindy monkey unit.. is that yours? *paging for cindy monkey*

hi hi.. which level u are staying? can PM me? me 26C as well.

by the way, WELCOME! :unsure:

hi to all, i just got my keys to 26C as well! :(

can i join your gang?

:unsure:

have checked the flat, dun see any defects except the following:

1. main gate alignment abit out, have to push harder then it will click shut. unlock using keys also abit hard to turn since it's scraping

2. my main door has no magnetic stopper like room doors issit normal? how else to keep it open, with door stopper?

if the above are 'normal' i will prob not report defects list and start reno ASAP!

Hi there! I'm from Blk 26C as well! Just collected my keys last Sat. Yes, the main door doesn't come with magnetic stopper coz it's a fire door and supposed to be closed by default.

Hi,

anybody else hack a wall?

My ID engaged a PE on my behalf and he charged me $900, no receipt given leh..

i was wondering if how i could find out how much is the PE engagement cost... not that i dun trust him.. no receipt for haulage oso... abit scared... :unsure:

Hi JASCH

Any pic to share?

Thks!:(!:)!!

HAPPY

still waiting for my ID to give me the first sketch leh... will post online once i got it ya.. :unsure:

Hi,

anybody else hack a wall?

My ID engaged a PE on my behalf and he charged me $900, no receipt given leh..

i was wondering if how i could find out how much is the PE engagement cost... not that i dun trust him.. no receipt for haulage oso... abit scared... :unsure:

me hacking wall between MBR and BR. ID quoted me $550. not sure if amount pay is proportional to the no. of walls or total wall area to be hacked. actually feel that this PE thingy is quite bull****. can hack means can hack. cannot means cannot. why must PE endorsed?

wow... so u going to open house on Sunday ? i will be opening house on sun as well..heheee.. excited le..look forward to it also.

i notice a unit at level 23 have all the windows open ... suspected is cindy monkey unit.. is that yours? *paging for cindy monkey*

hi hi.. which level u are staying? can PM me? me 26C as well.

by the way, WELCOME! :unsure:

Yup. It is mine.

I heard from dear dear that electrcial work has started today and air-con trucking is more or less confirmed.

By weekend, light should be install.

Hopefully, I can leave work at 6pm tmr and look at my flat. So much work so little time.

PS : Is my immediate neighbour here ????

Hi all,

I've collected my keys too! Blk 27A.

Nice to meet all of you !!

Hi Glittering... i am also from blk 27A.. :P

Can share which unit u are ? high or low floor ? mine is low floor.. immediate neighbour of Yang Guo.. hehe :thumbs up:

YEAH!:P! i m finally going to get my keys soon!!! js visited the HDB web and it says collection on 30 Nov 10:10am.. but too bad, i have meeting at work so push the collection to 1 Dec 9:10am.. haha... :thumbs up:

Yup. It is mine.

I heard from dear dear that electrcial work has started today and air-con trucking is more or less confirmed.

By weekend, light should be install.

Hopefully, I can leave work at 6pm tmr and look at my flat. So much work so little time.

PS : Is my immediate neighbour here ????

Hi Cindy-Monkeybone,

when will ur capentary work b install up?? heehee me wanna to peek at ur reno works. :P Anyway me living the same blk as u but different floor :thumbs up:

Hi Cindy-Monkeybone,

when will ur capentary work b install up?? heehee me wanna to peek at ur reno works. :P Anyway me living the same blk as u but different floor :thumbs up:

Hi CINDY

Do let me know also.

I am meeting up with gina this sat (if I can wake up) again to requote (cos certain item not too sure)...and make appointment with gina for selection of tiles on 16 & 17 Dec.

Hopefully can fall in love with one of the tiles...if not....have to search again....