Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

my wall hacking (wall connecting living rm and bedrm 3) commence next Monday.

Hacking fee - $400

Wooden bi-fold door (8 ft long, likely 4-fold) - $2800

PE engagement fee - $500 to $1k, not sure yet... (hvnt paid)

Wow...that XXX! :dunno:

Never goto - for your Renovation >>>>>> see link below

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1195292383

Hi NEM

Thanks for the link.

I do encounter that...ask me to place deposit and if I dont want their service, can buy doors, etc....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow... so u going to open house on Sunday ? i will be opening house on sun as well..heheee.. excited le..look forward to it also.

i notice a unit at level 23 have all the windows open ... suspected is cindy monkey unit.. is that yours? *paging for cindy monkey*

Yeah! I'm going to collect my keys this Friday morning! And my fengshui master will be coming to our flat on Sunday.

Check with you all, how long did your key collection appt take? Cos my appt is at 8.10am on Friday, and I'm not taking any leave from work, and my official start time is 9.30am. not sure if can make it not.

hi hi.. which level u are staying? can PM me? me 26C as well.

by the way, WELCOME! :(

hi to all, i just got my keys to 26C as well! :good:

can i join your gang?

:)

have checked the flat, dun see any defects except the following:

1. main gate alignment abit out, have to push harder then it will click shut. unlock using keys also abit hard to turn since it's scraping

2. my main door has no magnetic stopper like room doors issit normal? how else to keep it open, with door stopper?

if the above are 'normal' i will prob not report defects list and start reno ASAP!

hmm...if i remember correctly, it cost about $300. however, take note that this cost applies to those normal bath tub without water jets or jaccuzi functions. those will cost $1k-$2k+ (depending on the size).

Hi Vince,...

just another noob question...

are you going to install tempered glass sliding door by your bath tub or you will go for the curtain like to block the water spray to the floor?.

Hi Happy,

Can't really comment now as I have not see the results. Gotta get really busy this week as my HK colleague is here.

Hi All,

I just bought a door bell with 25 musics at $28 from IMM. Is it expensive ah ?

Cindy,

door bell with 25 musics??. wow.... I think I can use one of that :) will not be bored anymore... and can :( when someone press the bell... hahaha...

which particular shop you bought ar?

Sorry Elaine.. my ID didnt quote me teh fixed panel at all leh.. cos we gave up the idea even b4 we got a quote for it...

Dorcas pai seh tink i mixed up on the room le.. :P wat i meant is the BR 3 wall facing the bomb shelter cannot be hacked... we are also hacking the wall dividing the BR 2 and MBR to make the master bedroom bigger... but BR 3 will only have cupboard inside lar.. hehe :D

shocked.... :)

hacking BR2 and BR3... to make the "master bedroom" bigger?.

Means... you only have one very big master bedroom and a huge walk-in-wardrobe ar?. :good:

Wow.... that must be so cool!.

Hi Vince,...

just another noob question...

are you going to install tempered glass sliding door by your bath tub or you will go for the curtain like to block the water spray to the floor?.

i'll be installing a shower curtain. :bangwall:

Sorry Elaine.. my ID didnt quote me teh fixed panel at all leh.. cos we gave up the idea even b4 we got a quote for it...

Dorcas pai seh tink i mixed up on the room le.. :yamseng: wat i meant is the BR 3 wall facing the bomb shelter cannot be hacked... we are also hacking the wall dividing the BR 2 and MBR to make the master bedroom bigger... but BR 3 will only have cupboard inside lar.. hehe :bangwall:

Hi Jasch,

You frightened me. I tot really cannot be hack. I'll b putting my wardrobe, study table and dressing table in BR 2. And only a queen size bed will be in MBR. hee hee.

hi hi neighbours!:notti: a little update on me.. my unit started renov liao.. currently doing the tilings.. n ID informed me that he has to trim our main gate n door a little to give space for the homo tiles.. so that the door can be properly shut.. to me it is acceptable as long as he smooth it back as thou no trimming done or i'd say he gotta make sure no rough edges can liao..

any1 else had done the trimming of your entrance?

Hi Jasch,

You frightened me. I tot really cannot be hack. I'll b putting my wardrobe, study table and dressing table in BR 2. And only a queen size bed will be in MBR. hee hee.

hehe.. pai seh pai seh i blur blur one... !! tink mine will be almost teh same as yours except that my study table will be in my MBR... hope that will nto be too cramp.. :P

u started ur reno le ? any pics to show ? :notti:

Extracted from Singapore Brides on the renov >>>>>>>

Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 11:49 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nemo:

I dun quite like uHome. They gave me a quote which they implied they cannot do painting, cannot get kitchen door, etc. Basically anyhow quote & quote me sky high also.

As for Baroque, it depends on who u deal with. The guy who quoted me is so careless. First time leave out floor, 2nd time leave out kitchen cabinet surface (i.e. quote me cabinet without surface), then here mistake there mistake. If even the quote already so many mistake, how to trust them with my house.

No comments about Renozone cos I did not approach them.

hehe.. pai seh pai seh i blur blur one... :dancingqueen: tink mine will be almost teh same as yours except that my study table will be in my MBR... hope that will nto be too cramp.. :lol:

u started ur reno le ? any pics to show ? :bleah:

Hi JASCH

Any pic to share?

Thks!:notti:!:bleah:!!

HAPPY

Hi all ,

One question is the master bedroom window is full lengthor half length har ?

depend on which block n which level...

for 27A (my block).. level 21-27 will hv full height.. the others will hv normal windows..

as wat i look to the opps blk (26D)... level 24-30 will hv full height .. the others will hv normal windows..

forgot the other blks & units le..

depend on which block n which level...

for 27A (my block).. level 21-27 will hv full height.. the others will hv normal windows..

as wat i look to the opps blk (26D)... level 24-30 will hv full height .. the others will hv normal windows..

forgot the other blks & units le..

mine also full height windows (MBR) but rest of rooms are normal but not full window.

actually is from highest floor counting down till 7 are all full heights, i.e highest 27 - 21 are full height window (MBR only)

oh ya.. i tink nemofc got the correct n precise method to know if MBR got the full height windows! *clap clap*