Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

MOrning all!

how's renovation progress!

we should be able to move in (offical) in may liao... yeah :bangwall:

but will semi move in after "Qing Ming" 4 Apr... yeah!!

we will be moving in officially in early may too. :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I just start my flooring today so happy after all the defect being settle , at last . Hope can finish around end of may or early may

Hope this week they duN do too fast heehee else I cant take b4 and after picture

Edited by msbean

Jazznpop,

I have king size bed with bedframe, somemore, mine got aircon piping trunking running around, but no tv in the room, the space is still manageable.. I think Cindy have kingsize bed and also tv console in her mbr, but still looks very spacious...

hi all,

Like to check if any of u haf king size bed in mbr. wanna c if the mbr become very tight n small?

Hi,

I have a king size bed frame and a TV console in my MBR. The MBR is just nice.

Take note of the frame type and design as not all king size bed frame can be fitted in.

Hi Cindy,

there is a massage center in TB plaza - Spa ion which offer yoga lesson if any1 is interested... it is quite alright. cheers

Hi Cindy

My wife lah! Hehehehehe..she complain she's too fat like me! hahahahahaha...

I wanted to join but better not. Sekali bend and twisted..that's it!

HAPPY

Hi,

I remember someone wanna to join me for yoga or dancing.

Who ?? I can't find the message . : (

Me..dont know when..around mid May (during school holiday)...need to get all the dimension and measurement correct before giving the green light for my id to continue..........headache lah!

Hi YG,

Oh.. that time my wifey called them and told them urgent.. so they just come down and fix.. around 5 min fix finish already.. no measurement anything.. coz the L-shape rack is standard size one

thanks for the recommendation bro !!

ya they are quite fast..1 person came to measure. 2nd group of people come to install it within 1hr cos they r nearby

i didnt do L-shape.. did the long one (the whole stretch across the bomb shelter)

oh ya neighbours,

those who have stayed in the hse already, remember to check for trace of ants. Then buy ants powder and scattered at that area. Its v effectively. i scattered at corners in my kitchen cabinet and near the door entrance to prevent ants and cockroaches

the shop beside the coffeeshop sells the ants powder @ $1.80 per packet. buy 1 packet enough already

just a tips :dunno:

thanks for the recommendation bro :dribble:

ya they are quite fast..1 person came to measure. 2nd group of people come to install it within 1hr cos they r nearby

i didnt do L-shape.. did the long one (the whole stretch across the bomb shelter)

oh ya neighbours,

those who have stayed in the hse already, remember to check for trace of ants. Then buy ants powder and scattered at that area. Its v effectively. i scattered at corners in my kitchen cabinet and near the door entrance to prevent ants and cockroaches

the shop beside the coffeeshop sells the ants powder @ $1.80 per packet. buy 1 packet enough already

just a tips :notti:

Hi YG,

Welcome.. glad it helped :D

My house so far stayed here no ants and cockroaches yet.. although got fruitflies coming in all the time...

and recently saw a lizard running around but always dun manage to find it.. coz it just run so fast ;)

:yamseng:

Hello everybody

Do you have any used boxes which you going to throw away?

Can I have it? Need to pack my things soon.

HAPPY

hi happy, get mover to supply you those cartons if you're engaging one.