Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Thanks. Shd hav gone up to see your lock. But too busy tat i totally forgot about it.

I am thinkin of installed it myself.. hehe.. i actually borrow a drill from my frien..

hehe self installed is good also la..but have to be careful abt the alignment, if drill wrongly then chum...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi YG..thnks for your rack pic....if I am not wrong, the width is 20inch?? $110 is it about 5 ft?? I think I go for $110 liao and seem like it is the standard price, unable to find one that cost less than $110.

Hi KELVIN...saw your video! Nice shelves you have (living room recess area)..and I saw sofa in your bedroom??? Hey, same as yours, I did not have any shower screen for toilet...I asked my id to drill and install the rod. See my blog..hehehe same as yours!!! I bought the shower curtain $16.50 at Poo Joo.

Hi all,

It is safe to engage someone to install the gate lock as i was told that they can duplicate the key. :unsure:

I was consider installing castle lock.

Pls advise.

Hi KELVIN...saw your video! Nice shelves you have (living room recess area)..and I saw sofa in your bedroom??? Hey, same as yours, I did not have any shower screen for toilet...I asked my id to drill and install the rod. See my blog..hehehe same as yours!!! I bought the shower curtain $16.50 at Poo Joo.

the shelves are from IKEA @ $10/piece only... :deal:

the "sofa" in the MBR is actually a daybed... can do some reading by the window

your shower curtain very cute leh... which one of your children chose it? my shower curtain only $5 from IKEA... :deal:

I guess those videos will probably be the last update of my house... nothing else to show liao, everything in the blog

Edited by OnePostWonder

I will be moving soon as well, start to move boxes into the new home, at the next few weeks,

Renovation likely complete end of the month

below is the bomb shelter door look like when I see from the other room

f_Picture013m_528f086.jpg

Edited by marus

Well. it is a slide door. my contractor have remove the door and place false wall and paint the surrounding same color as the rest of the wall. I wanted to make like Yang Guo HHS door, but my contractor said it will occupied a big chunk of the walkway. So I end up my HHS Door never covered

Hi marus, how does the HHS door open?

Hi all,

I am staying at Blk 25B. Would like to know if anyone of you has install ceiling fan? Does it shake when it's on? I feel mine is quite shaky even it is installed directly onto the ceiling and not the false ceiling. Quite worried it will drop anytime.

please advice. thanks!

Hi Happy,

the lock cost $128 with installation.

u see my pic,there is another gold colour lock there? actually not much difference in terms of the quality. only convenience

- 1 need to carry here and there (As per msbean description :notti: ). This can be solve by doing up a chain fixed to the gate. cheaper alternative.

- the other is fixed to the gate for convenience and can lock 2 ways. cost more

hi happy,

here is the wall to wall type. 1 cost $110, 1 cost $90. Total 2rack needed to make it wall to wall=$200

f_P1010277m_0567a59.jpg

f_P1010278m_2d0491b.jpg

Hi Yang Guo,

May I have the contact for the storeroom racks please? Many thanks!

Rgds

keropi

Edited by Keropi

the shelves are from IKEA @ $10/piece only... :deal:

the "sofa" in the MBR is actually a daybed... can do some reading by the window

your shower curtain very cute leh... which one of your children chose it? my shower curtain only $5 from IKEA... :deal:

I guess those videos will probably be the last update of my house... nothing else to show liao, everything in the blog

My 3-chest drawers from IKEA already break liao.. after using only a few months :(

Maybe I put too much things inside.. but really so fast spoil :(

Hi all,

I am staying at Blk 25B. Would like to know if anyone of you has install ceiling fan? Does it shake when it's on? I feel mine is quite shaky even it is installed directly onto the ceiling and not the false ceiling. Quite worried it will drop anytime.

please advice. thanks!

I installed ceiling fan.. so far so gd.. quite sturdy.. also directly onto the ceiling..

:dancingqueen:

Hi YG...I also want the phone no. too.

Today called TONY (I am sure everybody knows as it stick on the lift), quoted me $120 for L:54", H:72" and W:20". Cannot bargain! Wanted to engag him to come down today but he told me cannot.

Anyway, anybody already do their HSS rack and feel happy about it, do give me the phone no.

Thanks!!!

HAPPY

Hi Yang Guo,

May I have the contact for the storeroom racks please? Many thanks!

Rgds

keropi

Hi OLIVE...my ceiling fan ok, not much movement as the installer catch the balance for me. Nowadays very warm, ceiling fan seem like no power. Probably will be buying 2 standing fan for my living room.

You stay in blk25b? Me too. Can come and see your house?

HAPPY

My 3-chest drawers from IKEA already break liao.. after using only a few months :(

Maybe I put too much things inside.. but really so fast spoil :(

I installed ceiling fan.. so far so gd.. quite sturdy.. also directly onto the ceiling..

:dancingqueen:

hi all,

the hss rack is from Naiya trading 64417809, recommended by a few of our neighbours here

thanks to simpleboi and binzz :yamseng:

oh ya check with Naiya trading the price first. duno whether price increase or not cos nowadays metal price is getting more costly

Hi YG...Thks!!!! Managed to get further 10% discount! Mr Lai is the lowest quote I ever get!

hi all,

the hss rack is from Naiya trading 64417809, recommended by a few of our neighbours here

thanks to simpleboi and binzz :yamseng:

oh ya check with Naiya trading the price first. duno whether price increase or not cos nowadays metal price is getting more costly

Hi YG...Thks!!!! Managed to get further 10% discount! Mr Lai is the lowest quote I ever get!

eh i dont get what u mean, heh

mr lai is from Naiya trading? u mean u got 10% discount from Naiya trading? or u managed to find a shop that gives 10% discount?