Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Oh.. coz they were talking bout unit #164 which happens to be the unit I am in.. so I thought it's my block 26D :unsure:

Sometime ago, someone put up a note at 25b lift lobby complaining about the day night non stop barking. Dnt think it has improved....... we'r still hearing the bark. i'm putting up at #116.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Lyn, how's your baby? Still have to pay you a visit...too busy lah.

You can hear the dog bark? Oh....that is pretty bad!

For me, I cannot hear any but can hear car zoom by very loudly....but anyway, already get use to it liao.

Btw guy, how much your technician charge if want to have extra tv point at the living room? Casting can run on top of the skirting.

And how much your technician charge for having another 3 pt plug in the mbr? I am referring to 4 room unit.

If you have any technician that charge cheap and good, do recommend to me ok?

HAPPY

Sometime ago, someone put up a note at 25b lift lobby complaining about the day night non stop barking. Dnt think it has improved....... we'r still hearing the bark. i'm putting up at #116.

Hello Lyn, how's your baby? Still have to pay you a visit...too busy lah.

You can hear the dog bark? Oh....that is pretty bad!

For me, I cannot hear any but can hear car zoom by very loudly....but anyway, already get use to it liao.

Hello Bro Huat, bb is fine.

Wow can hear the bark loud and clear from my kitchen/mbr. M sure its from one of the #114 unit or #116 unit.

Hi PURPLE

What's happen?

Which block are you in?

Can come over?

Happy

Hi Purple,

Yup, time really flies, we actually stayed there more than a year liao.. close to 1 1/2 years.. still remembered that time when we were all still waiting for keys.. then reno etc.. :D

Both my wife and I are great.. and we really enjoyed the stay here.. coz mostly is the convenience.. and with great and helpful neighbours too

How come the renovation for your home take so long? Were there any problems? Hope you can move in soon too and be part of the estate.. everything will go smoothly for u :)

Hope to see your new reno place if possible keke..

:dancingqueen:

Hi Happy & Simpleboi,

Sorry for late reply, that day type half way and laptop no batt, and everything gone and have to retype. It’s a long story, and sian just to think abt the stupid reno thing and to type it out. :( Will try to write in summary point, if not scare too long and bore u all to death! ;)

In short, my id change total 3 times! :curse: 1st one, just before starting, have to wait for him to go for sudden ns reservice. So delay more than 2 weeks than start reno. Then tiles that already long ordered, suddenly will have no stocks, so have to wait for the tiles. :wacko: No tiles, so workers go off back to Malaysia, early for CNY. Have to wait for them to come back after CNY in mid Feb. Well, no choice, have to let the workers to go back and rest and enjoy the CNY too, so wait till CNY period over, and we even waited, and give them 1 more week to rest, then call my id. He then said that he had just resigned! :blink: Have to wait for another person to take over. This 2nd person, this don’t know, that don’t know, have to keep waiting for him to check back w company, check w the 1st id and blah blah, appt fixed to meet us, and keep changing the appts. :furious: This delayed for abt a month plus. Out of a sudden, 1 day got a call from a so called manager from their another branch, saying that they realized that how come my flat’s reno is so long? So he will take over now as the 3rd id, without really explaining what happened to the 2nd id. And best thing abt this 3rd id, he need to check some things and get back to us. Called him, nv answered or returned my calls. :furious: Sms him, and will always get a reply much later saying he will get back soon. Well, so far, I’ve been waiting nearly almost 1 month for him to get back liao! :furious:

It’s really very stressed dealing with this reno. Don’t know what should I do now. :dunno: My hubby’s plc and also our new flat, both now are empty for a few months already, still have to pay both sides for the town council, pub bills and rent. My parents will be staying w us once the new flat is ready. In fact managed to find a prospective tenant for my parents’ place already, in the end as we cant give a date on when we can finally move out, so the person rent from others already. :~ Now economy suddenly so bad, also don’t know still can find any tenants later or not. :~ Our rom ceremony initially applied to held @ our new plc, in the end, as hse not ready, keep delay sending the certs to hdb for 2 months, and hdb kept chasing us for it. In the end bo bian, don’t know when the flat will finally be ready, so have to spent a bomb to held it @ a country club for the venue, in house catering, decorations & etc. :bangwall: Everything is so last min arranged and rush for the rom. :furious:

So that’s why my reno till now haven’t finished yet! Really headache, and don’t know what should we do? :help:

Hmm, Happy, u mentioned “can come over”? Sorry, come over to where? :)

Simpleboi, wau u been staying there close to 1 ½ yrs already? Time really flies! Glad to hear that u and yr wife are happy staying there! :D

Any neighbors still like me haven’t move in yet? Is there still have any empty units around? :help:

Hi Purple,

sorry to hear tat ur reno still not yet complete. Is there a way for you to change another ID company? Tat means take back ur deposit etc... I oso dun tink HDB allow to drag reno for soo long. esp now our estate is like fully occupied.

If i am not wrong reno haf to be done by 1mth or 2 mth time.

Hi Purple

Sorry to hear your plight and anger!

If anything can help, do let us know.

I will come in (reno forum) almost daily.

Happy

Edited by h4happy

Yup, the barking came back again this morning at 7am when i leaving for work.

The dog seem to come from blk 26D. I think i must do some investigation and report to SPCA to help this poor dogs..

Pls let me know if happened to find out the barking is from which unit.

TIA

Hey, so everyone heard this dogs barking, confirm is #164, and we know which floor, the owner got not 1, not 2, but 3 dogs.. 1 big, 1 medium and 1 small..

Not that we kaypo, but cos, we also have dog and afraid that pple thought is us, cos a few times i found pple walking to my front door and then my own dog bark..

Actually how to tell the owner to bring his dogs for long walks? Cos most of the time dogs bark due to boredom. If they will regularly walk their dogs, there shouldn't be a problem with the barking.

Edited by binzz

huh? :dribble: 688k???? did u hear it wrongly? i mean i didn't hear the radio today but i tot 688K shld b the price for 5rm rite? now even 4rm can ask for 688K????? sure bo.. hahaha... :dribble:

Hello,

I will be moving to Delta Ave sometime in August. Just got my keys today.

Seems like Jalan Membina's track is the nearest to my new home.

May I join in?

hi purplesky

u very poor thing leh....sound like such a nightmare... hang in there!

so how many % done at least?

hi binzz

3 dog?! no wonder it's so loud. slot an annoynamus letter under their door?

Ya lor, 3, but today never hear leh.. Guess someone complained already.. But sometimes we feel pitiful for the dogs la, cos if we complain to HDB/AVA, then the pitiful parties are the dogs, they will be sent away. The owners just pay fine and that its.

Purplesky,

Your reno still on-going ah? Had you paid up in full to your contractors? Thats y they are dilly dallying their job?

Hey, so everyone heard this dogs barking, confirm is #164, and we know which floor, the owner got not 1, not 2, but 3 dogs.. 1 big, 1 medium and 1 small..

Not that we kaypo, but cos, we also have dog and afraid that pple thought is us, cos a few times i found pple walking to my front door and then my own dog bark..

Actually how to tell the owner to bring his dogs for long walks? Cos most of the time dogs bark due to boredom. If they will regularly walk their dogs, there shouldn't be a problem with the barking.

Woo.. Is HDB regulations allow 3 dogs???

This few days, it seem that it stop. Hopefully the dogs are happily living in the unit.

Binnz can pm me which unit. Thanks

No offend to the dog owner...lately find lots of dog poo around the area.

Why cant they pick it up and throw in the dustbin?

It really makes the place very ditry and unhygienic.

Woo.. Is HDB regulations allow 3 dogs???

This few days, it seem that it stop. Hopefully the dogs are happily living in the unit.

Binnz can pm me which unit. Thanks

The owner does not look like someone we can talk to :unsure:

put notice on letter box?