Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Jln Membina unit selling below valuation? :unsure:

Yupyup! Think that time the property valuation was quite high that's y the owner sold below valuation and 2ndly its low floor and now maybe 3rd reason is bad neighbours.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi SOX,

Which block you live in? Mine is blk25b.

Happy

Yupyup! Think that time the property valuation was quite high that's y the owner sold below valuation and 2ndly its low floor and now maybe 3rd reason is bad neighbours.

agree HDB stuff sub standard. My common toilet tile got those dirt stain cannot be wash off some more its onli on certain tiles.. try bleach but seems like the beige color turn so light while the dirt stain still remain there...arghhh....

ani one encounter this problem? how to solve it?? regret didn't overlay when doing reno tat time haizzz..

hah re-lay the toilet tiles is expensive...i wanted to do it so badly haha oh well the price out me off...wait for 5 yrs and hack and relay babe!

I also regret it too!

The toilet tiles is sucks!

Especially the the edges, my wife use knife to cut the silicon off as we unable to wash the dirt out.

And the kitchen tiles too.

My mum regret not overlay!

All hbd tiles are terrible.

They use very very cheap materials.

Even the common corrider tiles also terrible.

Easiler get dirty! Not standard at all!

agree HDB stuff sub standard. My common toilet tile got those dirt stain cannot be wash off some more its onli on certain tiles.. try bleach but seems like the beige color turn so light while the dirt stain still remain there...arghhh....

ani one encounter this problem? how to solve it?? regret didn't overlay when doing reno tat time haizzz..

harlow neighbours!!! not sure if any1 still rem me.. haha.. been mia for a looooooooooong time... ever since started my wedding preps n etc.. haha.. now finally everything's over.. i shall back in action! wahaha..

any1 knows or hv recomm for baby-sitting & part-time maid in or near our estate? baby-sitting is asking for my fren & part-time maid is asking for myself.. thanks!

Hi All,

Like to check with u all, last time, when yr carpentery works starts, does yr contractor/ID put the cardboards on the floors to protect the floorings? Thanks in advance. :unsure:

Hi Jmembina neighbours!

How's everyone here??

Also, MIA long time....

Just a little update , my girl turning 1 yr old next mth.

Am sourcing for someone to do window grills , any recommendation?

Happy, Xlan

any recommendation?

nemofc, wow.. time really flies!! so fast she's 1yr-o liao!! :D

but paiseh leh.. me dunno who to call also.. my hse no grills too.. :dunno:

Hi All,

Like to check with u all, last time, when yr carpentery works starts, does yr contractor/ID put the cardboards on the floors to protect the floorings? Thanks in advance. :unsure:

hi purplesky

have. they actually have this cardboard item in the reno quo to us. so think is a standard item....?

hi purplesky

have. they actually have this cardboard item in the reno quo to us. so think is a standard item....?

Hihi Apa,

Thanks for sharing. Yes, my reno contract have this item stated too. But the current ID (previous IDs left company, this current is ID no. 4 from the same company) says that normally they do not use any cardboard during the installing carpentry process. She says will have no problems one. If laminated flooring damaged, then change it lor. I'm now very worried abt my other flooring. If Living Room and Foyer tiles got damaged how? Don’t tell me they wanna hack and redo them? :bangwall:

So wanna double check with u all, see if to use cardboard protection during installing carpentry process is the normal, or like what she says, is not necessary and no one uses it, cos that will make installing the carpentry more difficult for the workers? Any other neighbors, care to share with me too? Thanks.

nemofc, wow.. time really flies!! so fast she's 1yr-o liao!! :D

but paiseh leh.. me dunno who to call also.. my hse no grills too.. :dunno:

o yeah ;)

when's ur turn?? :D

anyone can recommend - grills??? contact....

paging happy

o yeah ;)

when's ur turn?? :D

haha.. 求之不得,只是緣分還沒到 :P

Hihi Apa,

Thanks for sharing. Yes, my reno contract have this item stated too. But the current ID (previous IDs left company, this current is ID no. 4 from the same company) says that normally they do not use any cardboard during the installing carpentry process. She says will have no problems one. If laminated flooring damaged, then change it lor. I'm now very worried abt my other flooring. If Living Room and Foyer tiles got damaged how? Don’t tell me they wanna hack and redo them? :bangwall:

So wanna double check with u all, see if to use cardboard protection during installing carpentry process is the normal, or like what she says, is not necessary and no one uses it, cos that will make installing the carpentry more difficult for the workers? Any other neighbors, care to share with me too? Thanks.

wah....if she say like this, better make her write it down in b/w tat they WILL change the tiles and laminate FOC for u if they even make any scratches. (based on their previous bad record) but quite norm to change 1-2 tiles after reno due to damages (which may come from moving furniture, not from reno)

never hear bout havin the cardboard will cause problem in carpentry leh....cardboard is used to walk on and to put things on top so as to protect the floor. wat has tat got to do wif the carpentry? if it gets in the way, they can jolly well juz move it aside to make space. it's not like it's glued to the floor....