Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My mum changed 2 tap (cost $100). You want the plummer?

I gonna change as I feel fustrated when unable to close the tap. Need to up and down, left and right!!!!! China made tap!!!!!

hey all...

anyone got a good plumber to recommend? my master rm toilet tap abit siao siao liao.. :(..

Let me check, will let you know the number. From blk25b ok?

Dear all,

Me and my wife are looking for a nanny in this vicinity. If you guys have any recommendation, kindly pm. Many thanks!

I gonna change as I feel fustrated when unable to close the tap. Need to up and down, left and right!!!!! China made tap!!!!!

YES!!! Mine too..!!! so LOUSY!!! we hv the same prob!! n now is not even functioning at all.. me too need to change.. can i hv the contact pls? thanks

Seems like you having the same problem as my tap.. U have the contact for the guy who changed your mum's tap?

They charged your mum $100 for labour or include the cost of the tap?

Seems like you having the same problem as my tap.. U have the contact for the guy who changed your mum's tap?

They charged your mum $100 for labour or include the cost of the tap?

Hi Xlan and Kit, yse, everything in it. Including the new tap. But the tap only can swing right to middle. Not the present one.

That plumber is from town council. They charge $80 per tap, luckily meet my neighbour, and bring down the cost.

How? If want, I will let you know the phone.

Lim

Sure! Even along Jalan bukit merah/bukit ho swee we are fine! Please provide contact. :D

Hi Bio, I have pm you.

Good luck!!!

Hi Xlan and Kit, yse, everything in it. Including the new tap. But the tap only can swing right to middle. Not the present one.

That plumber is from town council. They charge $80 per tap, luckily meet my neighbour, and bring down the cost.

Lim

thanks! i want, please, pm me the contact, thanks a million!

;)

Can i have the contact too? thanks!!!

Lim

Hello, can I have the contact for the plumber as well....my MBR shower mixer (provided by HDB) is also faulty, have been faulty since we moved in...irritating!!! :bangwall: