Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

I'm On Strike !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Magic mop can also be used to sweep floor? For the moment, I'll be thrifty and used conventional gadgets. :dancingqueen:

NTUC got the magic mop & scotch brite mop?

I saw a mop at Takashimaya, also not cheap for conventional mop.

sorry, this question cannot answer you coz i haven't start my own renovation

have taken photos of all the defects and will be starting my own renovation concurrently with the rectification works

if a general clean-up or chemical wash is included in your package, they should do a good cleaning for you, i think :deal:

the kitchen cabinet should be rectified FOC by your ID mah

they are in this line so should already know the limits

if he proposed knowingly, then he is out to cheat you liao loh

this is what i call 'hidden cost' :sport-smiley-003:

Should but didn't loh. That's y i'm very upset with this id firm. This person is a sale person, everything ok ok, can do (experience only 6years). But actual day, the contractor says cannot ler. Somemore need us to top up $$ for his mistake..... :bangwall::bangwall::dunno::notti:

But I'm rushing for time, cos I need to shift out by mid-July. So no choice, everything give in to him. I ren & ren & ren loh. Everytime I think of my home, I can cry :~:~:~

Actually not only doing house chore... I also feel "sick" when my HB asked me to go for holiday... from the time packing the laugge till after the holiday must wash all the dirty clothing ... all done by me... I feel that's no fun at all...

Ya me 2....I packed all his luggage cos he will sure left out something if he pack!

Tats y I always need an additional off day when I am bk to wash all the laundry!

Bt wat to do? There is no solution unless he can auto la...

Should but didn't loh. That's y i'm very upset with this id firm. This person is a sale person, everything ok ok, can do (experience only 6years). But actual day, the contractor says cannot ler. Somemore need us to top up $$ for his mistake..... :sport-smiley-004::dribble::notti::notti:

But I'm rushing for time, cos I need to shift out by mid-July. So no choice, everything give in to him. I ren & ren & ren loh. Everytime I think of my home, I can cry :notti::good::good:

Actually the cleaning takes abt 1 month....I cleaned for 1 month (4 weekends) before I can feel

tat my house is really dust-free.....

Dun worry...initially no matter how much u clean also dusty one...so just take yr time,

they will be cleaned in a few weeks time.

Some contractors/IDs will clean for u...bt also not very clean one....

Ya me 2....I packed all his luggage cos he will sure left out something if he pack!

Tats y I always need an additional off day when I am bk to wash all the laundry!

Bt wat to do? There is no solution unless he can auto la...

Ya loh... going for a short trip this Friday... just reminded him that he haven't pack his luggage... he said he would do it tonight... but till now he still watching TV/reading newspaper....

Where? I want to relax too and a short trip sound so nice.

Oh... just drive up to Genting stay for a night... and to KL another night... going tomorrow... and back on Sunday...

Don't feel interesting... just that his friends asked him to go... so we are going lor...

Oh... just drive up to Genting stay for a night... and to KL another night... going tomorrow... and back on Sunday...

Don't feel interesting... just that his friends asked him to go... so we are going lor...

We often does tat too....drive up to KL and Genting and stay there for a few days...

Actually short trips can improve relationships.

We are planning to go Krabi next mth...hmmm...stlll checking out on

the prices....dunno to go free or easy or via tour packages...

Bt go Krabi only via TigerAirways leh....nvr tok budget air before...bt heard

negative feedbacks....so still undecided! And somemore I dun swim...dunno go there

for wat.....hehehehe....

Ya loh... going for a short trip this Friday... just reminded him that he haven't pack his luggage... he said he would do it tonight... but till now he still watching TV/reading newspaper....

Guys are like tat....they like to delay and delay till the last min then they

feel "gan cheong" and left out tis and tat...

Girls are more meticulous....so we are doing a betta job!

Actually I dun mind packing for my HB, cos whenever we go overseas,

he really took very good care of me, and I really enjoyed go

travelling with him.

Unlike my friend's HB, go overseas also bo chap whether she enjoyed or

not or her safety...so irresponsible lor...

So are you still going Krabi??

I'm also thinking of going there cos hubby feeling very stressed over work & house....

Should I?? Or save $$ for the house, cos you know the reno + lights + electrical cost a lot already...

We often does tat too....drive up to KL and Genting and stay there for a few days...

Actually short trips can improve relationships.

We are planning to go Krabi next mth...hmmm...stlll checking out on

the prices....dunno to go free or easy or via tour packages...

Bt go Krabi only via TigerAirways leh....nvr tok budget air before...bt heard

negative feedbacks....so still undecided! And somemore I dun swim...dunno go there

for wat.....hehehehe....

I also never take tiger Airway before... but heard from a friend that even the boarding pass is by hand written... not sure is it true... and they are wearing T-shirt on plane....

The trip to KL... not too bad...but I had the MOST expensive dinner so far... We went to Mebara KL... 4th tallest telecom tower in the world... 421m.... ate at the revolving restaurant... the food was so so... but the view is very good...

We had the Ball like chicken rice at Melaka... I ate the ball like chicken rice in singapore is like a tennis ball... but the one in Melaka is just like a fishball...

I also never take tiger Airway before... but heard from a friend that even the boarding pass is by hand written... not sure is it true... and they are wearing T-shirt on plane....

The trip to KL... not too bad...but I had the MOST expensive dinner so far... We went to Mebara KL... 4th tallest telecom tower in the world... 421m.... ate at the revolving restaurant... the food was so so... but the view is very good...

We had the Ball like chicken rice at Melaka... I ate the ball like chicken rice in singapore is like a tennis ball... but the one in Melaka is just like a fishball...

tiger airway change liao..

last time, free seating..

now.. got seating assign.

my husband just take tiger last week.

Need to pay for the seat assigned? If not, then airasia is lacking behind tiger & jetstar.

Edited by raincole

Need to pay for the seat assigned? If not, then airasia is lacking behind tiger & jetstar.

i don't think need.. if not.. he sure will nag nag nag :unsure:

So are you still going Krabi??

I'm also thinking of going there cos hubby feeling very stressed over work & house....

Should I?? Or save $$ for the house, cos you know the reno + lights + electrical cost a lot already...

Yup...confirmed going..we spent $600 on resorts and air tickets...4 days 3 nites

And I heard u dun spend much there....so ok la....

tiger airway change liao..

last time, free seating..

now.. got seating assign.

my husband just take tiger last week.

Issit? My colleague just told me no assign one leh...

hmm....He just tok it months bk...mabbe just change ba...

HSH21 - glad tat u enjoyed yr trip....where is Mebara KL and how expensive? The ambience must b v nice ba since it is so high up...

I dun like chicken rice balls...prefer the normal loose ones...I tink S'pore chix rice nicer than Malacca's...