Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

I'm On Strike !

Bt I guess most of us overlook on the discussion part even marriage and went ahead to sign on the dotted line and quarrels when problem arises...

Bt few HBs will be like yr HB whom will keep their word on the housework part wor....

They can promise tons of things and went back on their word after they hit their target...

As wat u mention, they tends to take things for granted....sigh!

No choice, sometime before married, an women must really open the eyes wide wide. People say a the worst things for a man to have is to enter a wrong career path, while a women to have bad husband.

So to have a good career, a man needed a good support from his wife. But to do so, he needed to be empathy and understand his woman well. If he don't who does?

Afterall an woman do has his restriction in physical. so a man needed to take over the physical stuff and help out in areas where strenght are required.

Of course I am not saying a man are superb and they do have limitation too but they need to be responsible and lift the weight in life and tahan tahan tahan. :paint:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bt I guess most of us overlook on the discussion part even marriage and went ahead to sign on the dotted line and quarrels when problem arises...

Bt few HBs will be like yr HB whom will keep their word on the housework part wor....

They can promise tons of things and went back on their word after they hit their target...

As wat u mention, they tends to take things for granted....sigh!

Before marriage, sometimes should give the guy some test to check whether he honour his promise.

On housework, I will recommend that ladies if want their hb to help out, have to adopt the following approach:-

1) Before marriage, discuss on housework roles

2) To accept that guys are not as meticulous as gals on housework, so their 'quality of cleaning' may not be same as gals standard. Their perception of cleaniness is also different so they may 'tolerate' one item for longer than gals. The best way is to 'ren' and dun do tasks that is meant / promised by your hb (unless he is really v tired after work / special circumstances), bec' once u cannot tolerate and take over, then he may take it for granted in future.

3) Ensure that both is comfortable with the level of housework. If any is unhappy, should talk nicely to the other party to settle the issue.

I think it is important to ensure hb help out on housework bec' in the event if wife got pregnant or fall sick etc, the house will not become a "depreciating" look.

Before marriage, sometimes should give the guy some test to check whether he honour his promise.

On housework, I will recommend that ladies if want their hb to help out, have to adopt the following approach:-

1) Before marriage, discuss on housework roles

2) To accept that guys are not as meticulous as gals on housework, so their 'quality of cleaning' may not be same as gals standard. Their perception of cleaniness is also different so they may 'tolerate' one item for longer than gals. The best way is to 'ren' and dun do tasks that is meant / promised by your hb (unless he is really v tired after work / special circumstances), bec' once u cannot tolerate and take over, then he may take it for granted in future.3) Ensure that both is comfortable with the level of housework. If any is unhappy, should talk nicely to the other party to settle the issue.

I think it is important to ensure hb help out on housework bec' in the event if wife got pregnant or fall sick etc, the house will not become a "depreciating" look.

Cokelight, tat is wat I hv been doing all these years....hahahahaha, and HB says tat I am very hard hearted! I dun wan to set a precedent, else, there will be no end man...

For example, I will not wash his bowls and utensils if he eating alone, will not pick up his wet towel which he has thrown on the bed, will not pick up his soiled clothes which he has drop on the floor...

Though I am one whom cannot stand dirtiness, bt in order to train him...I got to "ren" all the way!

Just sing along the song ... She cooks I wash , she sweeps I mop. Share and take care of things cos' it take 2 hands to clap .

So what now?

hmm.. after reading the stories here, i tink i quite lucky liao. haha ! he'll mostly do the washing and hanging of clothes. when mop or sweep floor, he'll help also. but now married less than 1 month (haha !) so in future dunno how also.

bt my hubby before married time he used to doing all the things himself, cos not living with parents. i guess from there he learnt how to do housework lor. which is great for me :P