Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ranval

Ranval's Love Kennel

LoL, i thought we 4 can play LAN WoW together mah. =p

Mace, she thought u were still stuck in the rain at TPY.

:dunno: how come you know me stuck in tpy? :notti: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks! stalkers!:)!:lol:!:jawdrop:!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah mace didi so popular got stalker liao woh :jawdrop::bow:

wah...no wonder i keep SENSING got shadows behind me.... :jawdrop::jawdrop::( !! 7th moon now leh...

hehe, if u want i can loan u my empty room for that mth of renovation. =)

hmm, 10 days wor. still got time to revise the drawings before work start on 10 Oct.

the reno loan you dont have to worry so much. RHB quite easy to get. If not can get from SCB, cause Urban Interior is under their list of approved contractor. Easier to get. Both of you stable incomes, should be no problem la. Cheer up gal~

hmm.. hubby mock luff after knowing your offer ... we still have donut with us leh ...

how can ...

btw we have one pc with WOW while my laptop can't make it .. somemore

me can't fight well ... always kena killed by the mobs .. WAKakkaka ...

Really thanks for your offer ... we will still shift back to each parents place ...

coz i can't "get ready" for flt at my In Law's place ... very ma fan ...

We took our loan from RHB, they need the original signed contract from Urban Interior, payslip from both party (if no payslip company letter head stating the gross salary also acceptable), photocopy IC and the application forms. They may go down to ur hse to inspected whether there are any reno but only one time.

Most impt check ard u, see which bank provide the best loan interest rate and flexibility of repayment. (Eg. OCBC, RHB, SCB or Hitachi Credit)

U have to work out how much u wan to loan and the loan periods, ur financial planning is quite impt so as to reduce unnecessary interest costs incurred. !!

check liao .. RHB still seems to be the best liao .. will go for variable rate of the reno loan ..

must think of the future too .. no point of pay low now .. then later kena double interests for nothing ...

think it's the usual stuffs everyone has to go thru....

see contractors/ids, deciding the designs, check loans, buy furnitures, buy accessories, buy simi simi....neverending buying...

hmm.. hubby mock luff after knowing your offer ... we still have donut with us leh ...

how can ...

btw we have one pc with WOW while my laptop can't make it .. somemore

me can't fight well ... always kena killed by the mobs .. WAKakkaka ...

Really thanks for your offer ... we will still shift back to each parents place ...

coz i can't "get ready" for flt at my In Law's place ... very ma fan ...

check liao .. RHB still seems to be the best liao .. will go for variable rate of the reno loan ..

must think of the future too .. no point of pay low now .. then later kena double interests for nothing ...

why he mock luff me? =( Come duel me you! Lol.

ya hor, still got donut. *protect my laminate*

yea, like i told u over msn, go for variable better. Ran is right this time, LoL. why take fixed will kena double interest?

if you have a slightly bigger budget.. go for the iPOD video that has 30GB now selling roughly less than 400..

370 range i think... per dollar its very worth it...

if not the 8GB IPOD...... 2GB is really too small.

get a cousin who is studying to buy also can.. i think apple has a tertiary price for students.

Hai didnt get any iPOD from the Comex cos I heard another new IPOD is going to launch soon. :)

Anybody knw abt this news? :jawdrop:

Hai didnt get any iPOD from the Comex cos I heard another new IPOD is going to launch soon. :dribble:

Anybody knw abt this news? :)

wait for 5 sep, or should i say our 6 sep

think there's live broadcast of the event available through the internet

think iPhone will also announce going to Europe

when oh when will they come to singapore :jawdrop::)

maybe should ask val to help buy from states

since the unlock code can be bought for US$20+ :)

wait for 5 sep, or should i say our 6 sep

think there's live broadcast of the event available through the internet

think iPhone will also announce going to Europe

when oh when will they come to singapore :jawdrop::)

maybe should ask val to help buy from states

since the unlock code can be bought for US$20+ :)

cannot liao.... that company dare not sell after KENA threatened by AT&T's milliondollar lawyers.

cannot liao.... that company dare not sell after KENA threatened by AT&T's milliondollar lawyers.

why why why :) :) :)

and i thought i finally can lay my hands on the iphone

then the company paid a car & 3 iphones to the guy for nothing loh :jawdrop:

eh, MaCe u better be careful oh. I'm sneaking behind to steal all your DIY tips~ buhahahaha :dunno::notti::notti:

I chop you into pieces with my +100 Halberd of Heavenly fire with +500 vampiric health stealing, +100% critical hit ;)!! then you know... :)

anyway...just take them lah no need to steal....i feel honoured...hehehe

I chop you into pieces with my +100 Halberd of Heavenly fire with +500 vampiric health stealing, +100% critical hit :yamseng:!! then you know... :rofl:

anyway...just take them lah no need to steal....i feel honoured...hehehe

:notti: :notti: :D

angel, i pass you my healing shealth ... muhaha forget what others we used for WOW ...

why why why :D :D :~

and i thought i finally can lay my hands on the iphone

then the company paid a car & 3 iphones to the guy for nothing loh :wub:

erhmm.. iphone .. heard from my crew that we unable to use those from states leh ..

due to the network they use or something .. not GSM or what .. can't recall ...

really best to wait for the SIN version leh ... tested and proven by our very own IDA wor ...

coz they all wait patiently for that iphone :rofl::rofl:

think it's the usual stuffs everyone has to go thru....

see contractors/ids, deciding the designs, check loans, buy furnitures, buy accessories, buy simi simi....neverending buying...

staying with parents .. see n buy simi ..... now even have own house ... spending more than ever ...

really lor .. neverending buying ...

walk one round at cold storage or NTUC , all the "simi" would cost me $40-60 liao

can faint :~

the real battle is not yet started .. already half dead by "fighting slient mode" with hubby

dunnoe why we just couldn't sat down properly and to have a good decision about what we should do ...

i can't say that we argue yet we really dun have the same goals ... i really find it very hard to

explain things to him coz i've been handing all the reno stuff myself ... everytime , he is not with me

while anyone is explaining about this or that ... ...

kena scolding somehow or anyhow ... kena mocked .. kena "thrown cold water at" ...

can't he be nicer with words ... and actions too ...

giving me cold war is driven me nuts ... (thou i really do call donut as nut nut for short ..)

more to come leh .. chosing of colurs , design , things needed for the house , lightings ..

wah lao eh .... :notti::notti: everything I have to go ahead with ONE WOMAN SHOW :yamseng:!

Must stand for my own rights liao ... have been too "nice" all the time liao... euff is euff :rofl:!

Bring it on man :rofl: I won't care and bother much as long as I get my house done up MEI MEI :rofl::wub:

If really heng or suay ... I will go n beg n borrow... find means and ways by myself... 8|8|

Guys, me really very vexed to the max liao ...

Whether donut goin to detroy it or not, laminates is here to stay , for the sake of MEI MEI ..

paying a very high price ... so be it ...

already forgo lots of impt things liao ... deco house will be my new hobby ...

once all ready, move out .. start at once if most possible ...

1st: get Co letter

2nd: pass all the docs to RHB banker to process the loan

3rd: burn KBY ... KILL ALL INSECTS big or small

4th: clear air and pack up

lastly do check on Renotalk updates ... etc

:D:D:D

Edited by ranval