Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya, i tot abt u, so decided shld be most guys :yamseng:

ha ha ha... thanks alot.

much appreciated.

*hahah* 30 actually not a lot. me and my hb's frens, colleagues make up around 10 tables. the rest is 20 tables for my MIL. Actually the banquet is more for her sake. :yamseng:

My BS is bridal concept. Here is some picts of their growns from their shop: 8|Gowns

I also having 30 takes.. also 20 tables for PIL...

I also a BS bride.. hehehe... :yamseng:

Most guys..hmmm...

My hubby will belongs to the "most guys" haha.. he look things on the surface.. details.. totally ignored.. still want to argue with me.. :yamseng:

I also having 30 takes.. also 20 tables for PIL...

I also a BS bride.. hehehe... :yamseng:

My hubby will belongs to the "most guys" haha.. he look things on the surface.. details.. totally ignored.. still want to argue with me.. 8|

ha ha... wah seh.. you gals all same BS huh... today we went to My Bridal Room to take a look.. not too bad..

ha ha... wah seh.. you gals all same BS huh... today we went to My Bridal Room to take a look.. not too bad..

Got plan go bridal concept to have peek?? :yamseng:

Go lahhhh 8|

Got plan go bridal concept to have peek?? :yamseng:

Go lahhhh 8|

ha ha ha..

maybe i should.. can i drop names? lol...

get special package..

Haha...how true....guess most guys are the same..u wil be amazed by what they can do and will do in that short period of time..and u thought u won't get the see the enthu side of him...haha..:notti:

ya. most men are last min type. but surprisingly once they start to get things done and it'll be very quickly done. i also 8| why? haha.

*hahah* 30 actually not a lot. me and my hb's frens, colleagues make up around 10 tables. the rest is 20 tables for my MIL. Actually the banquet is more for her sake. :yamseng:

My BS is bridal concept. Here is some picts of their growns from their shop: :dunno:Gowns

your hb and your friends, colleagues make up around 10 tables and your MIL takes 20 tables so what about your family side? :yamseng:

is the lady in the photos you? :yamseng:

ha ha ha..

maybe i should.. can i drop names? lol...

get special package..

Haha.. you can try... that time i sign up, also drop my friend's name... then my coordinator gave us the items same as my friend's.. but dunno whether is true or not.. !! coz nv compare with my friend.. haha..

Haha.. you can try... that time i sign up, also drop my friend's name... then my coordinator gave us the items same as my friend's.. but dunno whether is true or not.. !! coz nv compare with my friend.. haha..

ha ha ha....

ok.. just now My Bridal Room gave us a not too bad deal.. but we also dun know.. first few places to visit...

how much is your package btw? OTR or MTM...

ha ha ha....

ok.. just now My Bridal Room gave us a not too bad deal.. but we also dun know.. first few places to visit...

My Bridal Room will be one of the BS i will visit when the time comes...keke...It shld be not bad loh...saw v good comments abt this place...

yupz its me. :dunno: my mum very few relatives. only 1-2 tables at most. dats y at first we do not even want to throw one.

Wow, u reali v skinny...u still under 40kg rite? *faint* Btw, i same as u...2 tables only. 1 for relatives, 1 for frens...the one table for relatives hor, i dun tink can even fill up to 10.

Got plan go bridal concept to have peek?? !!

Go lahhhh :P

I rem Cokelight...i tink hers also Bridal Concept...I've been gg thru the JB BS, their packages reali alot better..the albums i've seen reali not bad at all...but its troublesome having to drive down all the time....their packages can start from RM2988 dat kind...in sg, i tink at least need a S$3388 package...zzzzz....

ha ha ha....

we'll be using the BS who had done our ROM b'cos to save the trouble to look around again. moreover, the BS gives us a better deal since we signed up with them during our ROM. we also will be using the same makeup artist. she even remember me! haha. :dunno:

yupz its me. :~ my mum very few relatives. only 1-2 tables at most. dats y at first we do not even want to throw one.

your body build is about the same as me. skinny type. even pump oil also can't grow fat! !! what about your dad's side? :P

I rem Cokelight...i tink hers also Bridal Concept...I've been gg thru the JB BS, their packages reali alot better..the albums i've seen reali not bad at all...but its troublesome having to drive down all the time....their packages can start from RM2988 dat kind...in sg, i tink at least need a S$3388 package...zzzzz....

i guess this is the standard price for BS b'cos our BS package is $3288 so about the same. :D

ha ha ha....

My package $3088 OTR.. my coordinator say I should not have any problem finding OTR gowns of my size. If really cant find top up $300 for every MTM gown. shall see how..

My Bridal Room will be one of the BS i will visit when the time comes...keke...It shld be not bad loh...saw v good comments abt this place...

Wow, u reali v skinny...u still under 40kg rite? *faint* Btw, i same as u...2 tables only. 1 for relatives, 1 for frens...the one table for relatives hor, i dun tink can even fill up to 10.

Yo cheesecake.. its not too bad.. quite nice in terms of the ambience.. friendly attitude.. definately one on our list.

Yap.. she is also BC bride.. hmm.. quite a no. of BC brides.. can set up a thread liao.. !!

we'll be using the BS who had done our ROM b'cos to save the trouble to look around again. moreover, the BS gives us a better deal since we signed up with them during our ROM. we also will be using the same makeup artist. she even remember me! haha. :dunno:

your body build is about the same as me. skinny type. even pump oil also can't grow fat! !! what about your dad's side? :P

i guess this is the standard price for BS b'cos our BS package is $3288 so about the same. :D

So which BS did you guys use?

Yap.. she is also BC bride.. hmm.. quite a no. of BC brides.. can set up a thread liao.. :~

Yeah.. i think can set up thread liao.. lol.

My package $3088 OTR.. my coordinator say I should not have any problem finding OTR gowns of my size. If really cant find top up $300 for every MTM gown. shall see how..

thats what the BS told my wife... earlier today..

but the package is 3399 both OTR.