Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Shangri-la

oh, you were referring to shangri-la. no, we didn't have the time to consider shangri-la b'cos we viewed swissotel the stamford first and we're attracted (attracted by the ballroom, bridal suite, service, location etc) by them immediately so we decided to sign up with swissotel therefore we didn't see other hotels anymore. :)

btw, my cousin had his wedding at shangri-la and my mum said that the food is ok ok only. :)

got 2 outlet.. marina sq one is a newer outlet with lesser range of gowns.. the main outlet is at liang seah street..

i see. the marina square outlet BC's uncle or aunty always come and pester us whenever we passed by the shop. :bow: we always told them that we're married liao! haha. :P

Got, but hb shy, so never load online.

I took only 34 pics (refused to spend a bomb on something that will be kept in the storeroom). I wont say that the pics are drop dead gorgeous, they are decent. But the entire experience was wonderful. Didnt have to worry much, and I made to measure my evening gown, it turned out nice...

Recommend that visit made to the Liang Seah branch coz it's much bigger there. Choose your coordinator properly. Think sgbrides forum also speaks much abt the service from particular coordinators.

yup, agreed. we also find no point to spend so much $$$ on photos b'cos eventually these photos are going to keep either in the drawer or storeroom. :notti: probably, long long time then take out and see only. :jawdrop:

Edited by korea

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got, but hb shy, so never load online.

I took only 34 pics (refused to spend a bomb on something that will be kept in the storeroom). I wont say that the pics are drop dead gorgeous, they are decent. But the entire experience was wonderful. Didnt have to worry much, and I made to measure my evening gown, it turned out nice...

Recommend that visit made to the Liang Seah branch coz it's much bigger there. Choose your coordinator properly. Think sgbrides forum also speaks much abt the service from particular coordinators.

ha ha.. no worries. hmm.. any tips on the coordinators? We'll probably go down to the Liang Seah one to take a look.

oh, you were referring to shangri-la. no, we didn't have the time to consider shangri-la b'cos we viewed swissotel the stamford first and we're attracted (attracted by the ballroom, bridal suite, service, location etc) by them immediately so we decided to sign up with swissotel therefore we didn't see other hotels anymore. :P

btw, my cousin had his wedding at shangri-la and my mum said that the food is ok ok only. :notti:

I see.. :jawdrop:

Glad that you got the place you wanted to hold.

hi phantom, my coord is big sally. photographer is kit. if you are interested, do call to make appt before you go down doz weekend's always crowded. :P

hi phantom, my coord is big sally. photographer is kit. if you are interested, do call to make appt before you go down doz weekend's always crowded. :notti:

ok... thanks so much.. will keep note..

:P

I see.. :jawdrop:

Glad that you got the place you wanted to hold.

yup, we're glad to find the hotel where we wanted to hold our wedding too. :notti: no regret! :P

some hotels haven't opened for yr 2009 packages yet b'cos it's still quite early. we looked for rachel when we went to see hilton ballroom. rachel is a nice lady, soft-spoken and patient. june is her colleague. :) but eventually, we didn't sign up with hilton b'cos we find that hilton ballroom isn't very nice and the hotel is quite old-looking. :bow: but i can say that hilton packages are the cheapest among all 5 star hotels. worth it lor. :jawdrop:

thanks korea. we only having abt 20-25 tables, so was considering panorama room. liked the high level (24th floor), long aisle and sweet cherubs theme. price reasonable too. may consider other 4-star hotels due to budget constraints. our wedding day is 20 jan 2009.

yup, we're glad to find the hotel where we wanted to hold our wedding too. :notti: no regret! :P

when is ur wedding? :)

thanks korea. we only having abt 20-25 tables, so was considering panorama room. liked the high level (24th floor), long aisle and sweet cherubs theme. price reasonable too. may consider other 4-star hotels due to budget constraints. our wedding day is 20 jan 2009.

when is ur wedding? :jawdrop:

wow, yr 2009 is still a long way to go! :P ours is next year. :notti:

when is ur wedding? :P

5 days before CNY ?

5 days before CNY ?

dunno. hubby chose it cos near to our rom date (22 jan 2007) so tt he wun forget... :P

dunno. hubby chose it cos near to our rom date (22 jan 2007) so tt he wun forget... :notti:

but is it an auspicious date for you all? :P

dunno. hubby chose it cos near to our rom date (22 jan 2007) so tt he wun forget... :P

If i'm not wrong CNY is 25th Jan 2009.

We wanted to do a Sat 10th Jan 2009, but decided to do a Feb after New Year.

Coz we worried everyone busy with the new year. You wanna check on that first?

I got my dates all checked out from July 08 to Nov 08..

seems that Jan and Feb 09 are best for us...

but is it an auspicious date for you all? :P

we chose this date out of the 15 auspicious dates given by fengshui master.

If i'm not wrong CNY is 25th Jan 2009.

We wanted to do a Sat 10th Jan 2009, but decided to do a Feb after New Year.

Coz we worried everyone busy with the new year. You wanna check on that first?

I got my dates all checked out from July 08 to Nov 08..

seems that Jan and Feb 09 are best for us...

have just checked tt CNY starts on 26th Jan 09.

prefer to do it next yr cos fengshui master say it's a gd yr for chicken (hubby) to get married. monkeys better to get married after 8th lunar mth of next yr...

we chose this date out of the 15 auspicious dates given by fengshui master.

have just checked tt CNY starts on 26th Jan 09.

prefer to do it next yr cos fengshui master say it's a gd yr for chicken (hubby) to get married. monkeys better to get married after 8th lunar mth of next yr...

Yeah.. holding so close to CNY you better inform guests in advance... in case they skip town.. lol..

your FS master use what to calculate the dates? Wan Nian Li? Coz the tong Shu not out yet.

hi phantom, my coord is big sally. photographer is kit. if you are interested, do call to make appt before you go down doz weekend's always crowded. :rolleyes:

Hi Roidana,

mine is big Sally too!:) She is great... By the way, u mind sharing your package with me to look c look c....

hehehe....

hi FiFi, yup yup dats wat i've heard too...but beforehand must say liao rite? else how to decide let us top up how many pic? scarly can only top up ONE? lol

i tink u can tok to ur BS regarding this point before u sign for the package

i didnt coz i had my mind set on MTM.

just that after viewing the gowns and trying on it decided otherwise :)

but since i chose OTR, they offered to top up for me without having me to say anything

ha ha.. u dun naughty.. lol.. psycho me...

yah.. i know.. thats why wanna make sure pay a good package.. not too expensive.

wah seh.. like that i must go there and take a look liao..

Ya... no harm taking a look.

they have a branch in Marina Sq too. their studio is in Boon Keng.

my coordinators are Uncle Ted (signed with him) and Grace (she arranged for appts for photo selections)

coordinators in Boon Keng (arranging PS, gown selection etc) are Linda and Mavis. Both are very very patient ladies. i actually get along well with all of them! :rolleyes: