Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

ya lah.. you must be able to afford...

thats true..

lol..

but good ones are going high high high liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Found a new BS.. share with you guys... seems new in SG

http://www.signorianuziale.com/

Anyone who have intention to drop by do give feedbacks.. :jawdrop:

Their styles look interesting..

they were working with ChrisLing "The Gallery" then dunno why didn't work out and ChrisLing just acquired Z-wedding......

the only special thing about them is the "special effect". some people may like it, some dun....

ya lor.. good things = more $$

same goes to BS also.. 3k-4k ones or 6k-7k... :)

sigh.. but more $$$ doesn't mean more good wor.. lol... :yamseng:

sigh.. but more $$$ doesn't mean more good wor.. lol... :(

True also.. I cannot imagine how high the cost if everything is choosen high end..

Btw, any VG to recommand?? :help:

True also.. I cannot imagine how high the cost if everything is choosen high end..

Btw, any VG to recommand?? :dancingqueen:

Ha ha.. www.singaporebrides.com

My montage might be a friend help me do.. he's an amateur but i really thought it was professionally done.

very impressive.

I also looking around.

For PG i am thinking of www.littleweddingday.com

Gary, young chap but we like his photography style.. hopefully price won't rise

Ha ha.. www.singaporebrides.com

My montage might be a friend help me do.. he's an amateur but i really thought it was professionally done.

very impressive.

I also looking around.

For PG i am thinking of www.littleweddingday.com

Gary, young chap but we like his photography style.. hopefully price won't rise

montage.. i wish to have animation de... but will cost alot.. :P

VG like not much choices leh... i shortlisted this http://www.miragewedding.com/ so far..

this section got quite a no. of ppl posting their wedding portfolios.. some are really great.. share with you guys.. :)http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Btw, any VG to recommand?? :P

I engaged Emotionpix for my AD

i'm now shortlisting ampmphoto... :P

as for VG, heard artelierX very good?

yaya.. checked their package before.. 2k plus.. consider pretty high end..

Those who are soucing for banquet venues, there are couple of wedding shows coming up - Grand Copthorne Waterfront & Marriott Hotel... !!

I regretted nv booked mine during weeding show.. i booked abt 3 weeks after.. :)

Those who are soucing for banquet venues, there are couple of wedding shows coming up - Grand Copthorne Waterfront & Marriott Hotel... :dunno:

I regretted nv booked mine during weeding show.. i booked abt 3 weeks after.. :)

yesterday, we just went marriott hotel for afternoon high-tea and also walked around the hotel to see. ok, not bad. :yamseng:

we saw jack neo and selina tan too. they were just a drink but didn't go for the afternoon high-tea. haha. :P

Those who are soucing for banquet venues, there are couple of wedding shows coming up - Grand Copthorne Waterfront & Marriott Hotel... :notti:

I regretted nv booked mine during weeding show.. i booked abt 3 weeks after.. :P

waseh so expensive. would rather use the $$ go travelling or indulge in my digital gadgets :dunno:

xinyi, they didnt extend the perks to u? :P

yesterday, we just went marriott hotel for afternoon high-tea and also walked around the hotel to see. ok, not bad. :bow:

we saw jack neo and selina tan too. they were just a drink but didn't go for the afternoon high-tea. haha. :notti:

wun choose marriot cos got colleague hold there before liao. pp dun usually choose the same hotels right?

waseh so expensive. would rather use the $$ go travelling or indulge in my digital gadgets :notti:

xinyi, they didnt extend the perks to u? :(

wun choose marriot cos got colleague hold there before liao. pp dun usually choose the same hotels right?

frankly speaking, i'll not spend so much $$$ on photographs b'cos i find it's a waste of $$$ as the photo album will be kept aside and it'll be after a long time then probably i'll take out to see. :P i rather spend $$$ on honeymoon. haha. :yamseng:

if you think that marriott is good then you can go ahead to book. what for bother about what other people think or comment?? :notti: don't tell me a colleague held her/his AD at marriott then the rest of the colleagues can't hold there liao? :D

If colleagues hold there b4, i dun mind...but if my BIL/SIL hold theirs there before, then cfm i wont be choosing the same place loh...later the relatives keep gg back to the same place, LOLOLOL. Btw, Marriot is not bad from wat i've heard...but latest pricing im not sure cos i cant even hit their min tables requirement, hehe...

If colleagues hold there b4, i dun mind...but if my BIL/SIL hold theirs there before, then cfm i wont be choosing the same place loh...later the relatives keep gg back to the same place, LOLOLOL. Btw, Marriot is not bad from wat i've heard...but latest pricing im not sure cos i cant even hit their min tables requirement, hehe...

yup, agreed. my hb's brother had his AD at marina mandarin (sorry, that time i mentioned at oriental. remember wrongly! haha!) so we don't intend to do it at marina mandarin again. sianz. :dunno: