Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Now hotels abit confusing...Meritus, Marina, Oriental, all under the same group :dunno:

ya lor, that's why i also confused liao. initially, i thought he held it at oriental but my hb told me it was at marina mandarin lah. :D

meritus and marina mandarin are under the same but i'm unsure about oriental leh. :dancingqueen:

Oriental also under the Mandarin group...i read it in the newpapers recently actually...cos some tourists feedback dat hotels in sg v confusing, lol....

waseh so expensive. would rather use the $$ go travelling or indulge in my digital gadgets :notti:

xinyi, they didnt extend the perks to u? ;)

wun choose marriot cos got colleague hold there before liao. pp dun usually choose the same hotels right?

they did.. but not everything... i read abt other ppl got free bottles of wines additional, when they sign up on that day.. I wasn't thinking that much when i saw their wedding show ad.. :notti:

Oriental also under the Mandarin group...i read it in the newpapers recently actually...cos some tourists feedback dat hotels in sg v confusing, lol....

ya.. all 3 under same group... from sep onwards they will be changing names to Mandarin Oriental..

But doesn't matter ba.. as long as service is good.. :deal:

yup, hotels in spore is very confusing. not only mandarin hotels are confusing so is swissotel the stamford. i was told that swissotel the stamford, raffles the plaza, raffles hotel and swissotel the merchant court are all linked = same family group. !!

holiday inn parkview and holiday inn atrium are linked too. :yamseng: i also heard that goodwood park hotel and york hotel are somehow linked too. :P

but hor carlton hotel and ritz carlton not link hor! hahaha. :P

ya.. all 3 under same group... from sep onwards they will be changing names to Mandarin Oriental..

But doesn't matter ba.. as long as service is good.. !!

nowadays, hotel changes name is very common liao. sometimes, it's b'cos of the management requirement or change of management contract. :notti:

yup, hotels in spore is very confusing. not only mandarin hotels are confusing so is swissotel the stamford. i was told that swissotel the stamford, raffles the plaza, raffles hotel and swissotel the merchant court are all linked = same family group. :dribble:

holiday inn parkview and holiday inn atrium are linked too. :dribble: i also heard that goodwood park hotel and york hotel are somehow linked too. :dunno:

but hor carlton hotel and ritz carlton not link hor! hahaha. :unsure:

nowadays, hotel changes name is very common liao. sometimes, it's b'cos of the management requirement or change of management contract. :notti:

If i'm not wrong, holiday inn chain of hotels belong to intercontinental group....even more confusing right??

If i'm not wrong, holiday inn chain of hotels belong to intercontinental group....even more confusing right??

Wah!! and the prices differ like siao...but i noe Traders is under Shangri-la....becos...i saw the logo on the website, LOL!

Wah!! and the prices differ like siao...but i noe Traders is under Shangri-la....becos...i saw the logo on the website, LOL!

initially, i thought traders is 5 star hotel but after checking with them then know it's a 4 star hotel. :no:

initially, i thought traders is 5 star hotel but after checking with them then know it's a 4 star hotel. :deal:

why keep mention abt 4-star hotel or 5-star hotel?? does that matters??

maybe i should start mentioning also.. oriental is 6 star hotel lehh.. :D

why keep mention abt 4-star hotel or 5-star hotel?? does that matters??

maybe i should start mentioning also.. oriental is 6 star hotel lehh.. :deal:

there isn't 6 star hotel in spore if you checked properly. i checked liao and even ritz carlton is only 5 star hotel. :bow:

that time, we checked with oriental hotel and it's a 5 star hotel. :bow: you don't know meh? you still thought it's a 6 star hotel. :D

there isn't 6 star hotel in spore if you checked properly. i checked liao and even ritz carlton is only 5 star hotel. :deal:

it is one level higher than 5-star.. Luxurious grade.. told by my coodinator.. also equivalent to 6-star.

anyway, only the stars borthers you.. :D

there isn't 6 star hotel in spore if you checked properly. i checked liao and even ritz carlton is only 5 star hotel. :deal:

that time, we checked with oriental hotel and it's a 5 star hotel. :bow: you don't know meh? you still thought it's a 6 star hotel. :D

Hmm i think the stars are just a number....most impt is you must like the place...give you 7 stars hotel, you don't like it also no point....

Hmm i think the stars are just a number....most impt is you must like the place...give you 7 stars hotel, you don't like it also no point....

i agree with you.. i look at price, deco, perks, cust service.. all 4 meets my standards, 3 stars i also dont mind.

But someone does minds alot.. :D

it is one level higher than 5-star.. Luxurious grade.. told by my coodinator.. also equivalent to 6-star.

anyway, only the stars borthers you.. :deal:

of course your coordinator told you this so that to show this hotel is better than others. haha. don't get tricked. :bow:

my hb ever called oriental hotel for the wedding packages and also asked the coordinator about the grading. she told him it's a 5 star hotel. even if you go online to check hotels in spore and it's also a 5 star hotel. you might as well say it's a 8 star hotel. :no:

oh, i'm not bother by it lah. i just want to make clear to you about oriental hotel or else you still keep thinking it's 6 star, 7 star or even 8 star. :D

dreaming... :bow: