Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

u all toking abt stars har? !!

i dun really bother too... i look at more on the location, the feel of the venue, and most imptly, the cost.

no pt i hold my wedding in a so-called 10 stars hotel and later i gotta slog like h.ell to pay off the bills rite?

unless i'm soo rich until i can pay for an LV bag with CASH lah then it's a different story :notti:

same here. would rather put the money to better use. of cos must like the venue, but seriously, it's just for 4 hours. but of cos, to each his own. some pp will tink: it's once in a lifetime affair, of cos must make it grand. but there are many things in life which happen once only. im too practical oredi. bottomline, happy can liao :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
same here. would rather put the money to better use. of cos must like the venue, but seriously, it's just for 4 hours. but of cos, to each his own. some pp will tink: it's once in a lifetime affair, of cos must make it grand. but there are many things in life which happen once only. im too practical oredi. bottomline, happy can liao :sport-smiley-004:

i agree with u

i rather spend the money on myself for a better honeymoon than on the wedding banquet and BS !!

as long as i tink is presentable, everyting is well and done then is ok

no pt spending on such elaborate wedding dinners and BS and worse, ended up with a divorce. all these are only for show loh.... even if i dun have the money to have wedding dinners but ended up i have a beautiful marriage, i tink this is more worthwhile. :notti:

my AD is 12 jun 08.. still got around 1 yr..

If I only have around 25 tables.. i book Grand Shanghai liao.. i like the interior design.. very shanghai..

how many tables are u having? if i'm not wrong, grand shanghai requires 20-26 tables. thot of having a "shanghai night" theme too. not a new idea but find it nice if guests turn up in oriental dressing then have a "best dressed" award haha. tt place got singers too, so nice, but it's quite expensive for a restaurant leh. read some webbie tt a couple had their wedding dinner there & had free seating. quite interesting.

i agree with u

i rather spend the money on myself for a better honeymoon than on the wedding banquet and BS !!

as long as i tink is presentable, everyting is well and done then is ok

no pt spending on such elaborate wedding dinners and BS and worse, ended up with a divorce. all these are only for show loh.... even if i dun have the money to have wedding dinners but ended up i have a beautiful marriage, i tink this is more worthwhile. :notti:

ya i oso scared of divorce (can see in other thread) tt's why dunwan to spend so much. ok kidding kidding :sport-smiley-004:

but of cos, there are pp who earn quite a lot & if they dun hold at 5-star hotels, maybe pp will talk behind their back? if so, then oso bobian...

yup... dat's why spend within means loh

but not necessarily more stars hotels will be better de lah

dep on the hotel crew of that day for the service :sport-smiley-004:

mine was at M hotel

service is ok lah... food not too bad.

in fact the coordinator was good. but heard he left the hotel already

some hiccups along the way but still ok

what i like best is the venue... and the location !!

price is oso affordable !!

u all toking abt stars har? :dunno:

i dun really bother too... i look at more on the location, the feel of the venue, and most imptly, the cost.

no pt i hold my wedding in a so-called 10 stars hotel and later i gotta slog like h.ell to pay off the bills rite?

unless i'm soo rich until i can pay for an LV bag with CASH lah then it's a different story :D

you don't pay LV using cash but credit card lor. :P anyway, no big deal using cash to pay for LV. i saw many women also using cash to pay for her $2k+ LV. :P

you don't pay LV using cash but credit card lor. :dunno: anyway, no big deal using cash to pay for LV. i saw many women also using cash to pay for her $2k+ LV. :D

sorry loh...

i dun even buy LV in the first place... :P

ya i oso scared of divorce (can see in other thread) tt's why dunwan to spend so much. ok kidding kidding :jawdrop:

Ya loh...my fren's mother say, hold a hong1 hong1 lie4 lie4 wedding, later also hong1 hong1 lie4 lie4 divorce :yamseng: To each his own reali. After wedding, still got kids...such a long way to go, better stick to budget....

how many tables are u having? if i'm not wrong, grand shanghai requires 20-26 tables. thot of having a "shanghai night" theme too. not a new idea but find it nice if guests turn up in oriental dressing then have a "best dressed" award haha. tt place got singers too, so nice, but it's quite expensive for a restaurant leh. read some webbie tt a couple had their wedding dinner there & had free seating. quite interesting.

I having 30 tables.. my hubby side already 20 tables liao.. *faintz*

If I hold there.. i can sing Fei Yu Qing song.. hahaha..