Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

went to see Phoenix ballroom @ Novotel Clarke Quay on Wed...

find the ballroom a bit too bare leh... esp the walls & stage...

how many ballrooms do they have? is phoenix ballroom their main ballroom? ;) what did you mean by a bit too bare? not so nice? 8|

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
initially we tbc novotel then was goin to give deposit then heard some nt very gd comments and we were also lookin at peony jade... we went both plces to take a look and find that peony jade appeals to us more.. plus the fact that we're only gonna have 18-20tables.. PJ gives us very cosy feeling... so we chose PJ... went to try their food with both parents the other day and mus say its really nice and unique... also pricey! the lunch cost us 200+ hehe...

anyway... the menu for the wedding is feasible in fact comparable to novotel... u wil also get hotel room and u get to choose either merchant court, pan pac or 1 more hotel cnt recall the name offhand.. Heh... anyway, it depends on what u both want bah... cn always check out sgbrides forum for more comments and info abt novotel and PJ :)

its up to own preference.. one man's meat, another man's poison!

cheeRx!

Candy....im cheekychick from sgbrides...the one who bombarded u with questions :yamseng:

hmm... a room in mechant court or pan pac is not bad... cheesecake, no need to think... PJ seems like a good choice :dunno:

I only rem 2 choices, Conrad & Swissotel Merchant Court....

yup PJ looks nice. pillarless too right? nearly held my solemnization there...

food confirmed good one... got river view somemore :notti:

btw cheesecake, can consider river city @ excelsior hotel also. ever attended a wedding there before, find it not bad. price is reasonable & near city hall mrt also.

http://www.singaporebrides.com/venue/starling/river_city.htm

My ROM two years ago was there loh...had the dim sum buffet, eat until peng san :)

how many ballrooms do they have? is phoenix ballroom their main ballroom? 8| what did you mean by a bit too bare? not so nice? 8|

they have 2 ballrooms - cinnamon (smaller one) & phoenix (high ceiling & pillarless & 30-55 tables). the walls no decor, no wallpaper... maybe the place quite big tt's why feel tt it lacks sth... :good:

they have 2 ballrooms - cinnamon (smaller one) & phoenix (high ceiling & pillarless & 30-55 tables). the walls no decor, no wallpaper... maybe the place quite big tt's why feel tt it lacks sth... :bangwall:

i see. so, novotel is out from your list? :(

we're still gg to the wedding fair on 1st sep to take a look, esp on their intelligent lighting system... their price & perks quite attractive :jawdrop:

Candy....im cheekychick from sgbrides...the one who bombarded u with questions :notti:

ooooo hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo small world ... hahahahahaahhaha buden again a lot of pple frm sgbrides frequent here too... hee hee...

heh i noe diva is in sgbrides...cos nick is divasan right keke...

cheesecake is cheekychick?! haha small world...i tink i replied to one of ur posts in sgbrides...

my nick in sgbrides is pringirl :)

heh i noe diva is in sgbrides...cos nick is divasan right keke...

cheesecake is cheekychick?! haha small world...i tink i replied to one of ur posts in sgbrides...

my nick in sgbrides is pringirl :D

Me also from sgbrides...but only active in my bridal shop's thread...hehe :)

we're still gg to the wedding fair on 1st sep to take a look, esp on their intelligent lighting system... their price & perks quite attractive :)

novotel called theirs intelligent lighting system and swissotel called theirs smart lightings. :yamseng:

yap!!! :(

Lazy to think of other nicks. too many pw and ids to rem.. :notti:

Lucky you...my Air was taken by some other ppl...I tried Airy also cannot...in the end I used some other name... :jawdrop: