Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

a colleague held her wedding at Laguna Country club near tanah merah this yr... heard that the food is fantastic

i didnt attend by the way ;)

yup... prob u can call up rivercity first?

what abt the restuarant in miramar hotel? a fren held it there some yrs back and the food was good!

hehe thanks to cornetto's link http://www.singaporebrides.com/banquets.htm i found a list of possible venues. they have a list of restaurants and hotels. weeeee. time to work down the list. =) ;)

fifi, we looking at having it either in town or the west side. since our family and friends are mostly there =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe thanks to cornetto's link http://www.singaporebrides.com/banquets.htm i found a list of possible venues. they have a list of restaurants and hotels. weeeee. time to work down the list. =) :)

fifi, we looking at having it either in town or the west side. since our family and friends are mostly there =)

If west side you can try hilltop, their ballroom quite nice and no pillars....haven't tried their food though...but i think the location quite convenient too and whole place very resort feel...

If west side you can try hilltop, their ballroom quite nice and no pillars....haven't tried their food though...but i think the location quite convenient too and whole place very resort feel...

try le, booked =(

hilltop is the one at bt batok? i tink i saw her post saying tt it's booked on 24th nov liao... agree tt the landscaping there is nice. gonna bring my mom there walk walk next mth :)

Hee... diva don't laugh at me lah.... !!

Hi angelwrath, can try Dragon gate if you don't mind restaurant, bro-in-law held his wedding there. Food was not bad & they gave him a private room.

Angelwrath, I attended a wedding at Yun Nan Garden at IMM once and the food there was great...duno if Yun nan garden restaurant still exists there after the revamp...u might want to try??

Or you can try Si chuan dou hua restaurant at Park Royal Hotel on Beach Road...food was great too...

Agree with you. Was considering Hilltop too but end up give it up cos we only have 20 tables & the smaller ballroom for 20 tables not a v nice feel. U saw the crystal ballroom? Sibei sui4....totally worth it. If i have 45 tables, i will hold there....

Getting worried...i read dat got ppl book Peony-Jade for 2009 already *gulp* Guys, shld i book now??? They cfm dat price will only increase at most 5% without the ++...but i scared leh...HAI!:P!

Getting worried...i read dat got ppl book Peony-Jade for 2009 already *gulp* Guys, shld i book now??? They cfm dat price will only increase at most 5% without the ++...but i scared leh...HAI!!!!

cannot book first & lock in the price? :D

i tink cheesecake still want to look ard isit?

coz if book first then later change mind, will forfeit the deposit...

unless they willing to make decision within these few days then can ask the incharge to reserve the date first

cornetto actually at first i find the walls pretty bare too, but that was when all the lights are lighted up. When the lights are dimmed down it looks quite cosy...esp with the crystal theme.

i also scouted last yr to find out the additional costs of engaging an outside florist or in-house. the hotel will let us choose the theme (crystal, floral and i heard some gals going for mixture of crystal and floral) and u can top up more to find additional florist. in the end i find it not very worth to engage additional florist or do deco etc..becoz lights are dimmed so ppl cant really tell much. :D

hello diva-san...

i thot i was the only freak ard here to find the walls bare... :wacko:

but if it's me, i wouldnt engage additional florist to do up the place oso... cos really cost $$ think >$1K... which i'd rather spend on honeymoon !!

i think it might be bcos the place quite big, so not as cosy as some of the smaller ballrooms i been to.

seen some pics of NCQ, find tt floral theme looks nicer than crystal theme.

anyway i just received the invite to go for the wedding fair on 1st sep... now we change back to 22 tables only leh... and phoenix room requires min 30 tables... but the perks really tempting leh :(

ok lah... M hotel's wall bare meh? i find it ok leh :P

prob i like it simple and less complicated :lol:

ya... dun have to spend additional $$ in engaging florist... can put the money into better use

but if really like with more flowers in decor then go ahead :(

Angelwrath, I attended a wedding at Yun Nan Garden at IMM once and the food there was great...duno if Yun nan garden restaurant still exists there after the revamp...u might want to try??

Or you can try Si chuan dou hua restaurant at Park Royal Hotel on Beach Road...food was great too...

Thanks Air and storeberry.

Im considering yunnan, cause in the west, easily accessible and ppl know where's IMM. ya, the question is whether they still exist after the revamp. Im also wondering abt whether IMM's ballroom still exist. the restaurant abit the cheena. will give them a call soon.

Getting worried...i read dat got ppl book Peony-Jade for 2009 already *gulp* Guys, shld i book now??? They cfm dat price will only increase at most 5% without the ++...but i scared leh...HAI!:P!

Think u should book 1st lor. since PJ is so hot, when the date draws near and you decided against it, still can let it out. Im sure there will be people who will buy over from ya. But seriously it's not bad leh.