Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

should be 25 to 30 ba, club chionos just nice. their capacity max is 27 tables. but like the previous pages said, they have an open concept kitchen and short march in and like 7 tables will be blocked by pillars as those are in the private rooms.

actually so late minute le, not in any position to hiam le

dun say like that lah

any other places that u like and havent call?

wat abt rivercity like what someone suggested

it's in excelsior hotel... a restaurant though if u dun mind :yamseng:

but the food seems not bad! not sure abt the capacity...

orchard hotel all that taken up? coz for 25 tables, orchard hotel is just nice and the food is ok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
allo allo... heh dunno why... my hubby & mom both find the ballroom too bare... lack the romantic feel. shall check it out again during the wedding fair :dancingqueen:

Their crystals theme is nice...their lightings also nice...sometimes simple is elegant....too much decoration look like jungle also not nice ma....:yamseng:

got pillars ah... then not so nice lah. but i pass by chinois before... find the decor not bad :dancingqueen:

ya!!

i was looking at orchard parade hotel's ballroom at that time

then i saw the normal decor of club chinois!

though abit china but i say, got class looking leh!

i find it quite nice!

Their crystals theme is nice...their lightings also nice...sometimes simple is elegant....too much decoration look like jungle also not nice ma....:jawdrop:

:yamseng::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

i like it when u use jungle to describe the too complicated look!! :thumbs up:

ya!!

i find it quite nice!

i like it when u use jungle to describe the too complicated look!! :dancingqueen:

Hehe I like Orchard Parade Hotel's lobby...looks so class and zen...the ballroom too many pillars though...

I find this thread abit funny....it can suddenly become very active, few minutes nvr keep track nia already so many posts....then also can all of a sudden become very quiet... :thumbs up:

dun say like that lah

any other places that u like and havent call?

wat abt rivercity like what someone suggested

it's in excelsior hotel... a restaurant though if u dun mind :jawdrop:

but the food seems not bad! not sure abt the capacity...

orchard hotel all that taken up? coz for 25 tables, orchard hotel is just nice and the food is ok

i dont mind restaurant la. im not one to brag about having in 5 stars hotel and having 2 florists de. :dancingqueen:

*cough cough*

as long as we both enjoy it and the food is good we are alright.

i used to work for orchard hotel. i used to drink their shark fin from the serving bowl de =p

know their banquet operation too well, sometimes u rather not know LoL

ya!!

i find it quite nice!

i like it when u use jungle to describe the too complicated look!! :thumbs up:

hmm seems like orchard parade and club chinos's review not bad oh. this saturday meeting their PR which happens to be hubby's sec sch friend, will see how it goes =)

Edited by Angelwrath

dont worry cheesecake, my ROM was held at PJ. my guests all praise the food. they are an award winning restaurant and their deco and ambience is sui sui. their after sales service is :yamseng: too

I have a problem now guys. We initially didnt want a wedding dinner cause very ma fan, but last week my MIL says she wants us to hold one. Thing is my AD is 3 mths from now. no more hotel would have vacancies and maybe even restaurants. how ar?

Wow, thks for the assurance! For now, we still fix on PJ...waiting for the 2009 prices to be cfm b4 we place the deposit...

3mths!:dancingqueen:!:dancingqueen:!:dancingqueen: I tink u have to juz fix ur dates...have a few dates & start calling places already. Only places where there r vacancies, then u go view the place...

i dont mind restaurant la. im not one to brag about having in 5 stars hotel and having 2 florists de. :yamseng:

*cough cough*

as long as we both enjoy it and the food is good we are alright.

i used to work for orchard hotel. i used to drink their shark fin from the serving bowl de =p

know their banquet operation too well, sometimes u rather not know LoL

hmm seems like orchard parade and club chinos's review not bad oh. this saturday meeting their PR which happens to be hubby's sec sch friend, will see how it goes =)

*ROFL*

oh well... all places are the same when it comes to operation i guess :dancingqueen:

can share where else have u called? and when is ur AD?

lol how come u guys assume i nv call leh? those i interested in de i called le, all booked. AD is on hubby's birthday a chinese 15th. not sure whether it's an auspicious date cos to us everyday is a good date.

Oh, so u called already? For us, we decided on taking the dates from websites. Initally wanted to see fengshui ppl to take the dates but we preparing to book in Dec & its way too early for them to help us see dates for 2009 loh. So hubby say juz take the date we want can already....

Oh, so u called already? For us, we decided on taking the dates from websites. Initally wanted to see fengshui ppl to take the dates but we preparing to book in Dec & its way too early for them to help us see dates for 2009 loh. So hubby say juz take the date we want can already....

same here... initially wanna sought fengshui ppl to fix date

went down dunno twice or thrice always either the uncle not in or he say too early tong shu not out

so MIL say no need see date lah

then we just fix it on our anniversary loh... heng heng fall on a saturday which my MIL want :yamseng:

dont worry cheesecake, my ROM was held at PJ. my guests all praise the food. they are an award winning restaurant and their deco and ambience is sui sui. their after sales service is :rolleyes: too

I have a problem now guys. We initially didnt want a wedding dinner cause very ma fan, but last week my MIL says she wants us to hold one. Thing is my AD is 3 mths from now. no more hotel would have vacancies and maybe even restaurants. how ar?

Actually you can call around to check. In fact, if the venue is not taken, you can even try to bargain down the price. As rather than leaving the place empty, they take a booking at a lower profit.

Hehe I like Orchard Parade Hotel's lobby...looks so class and zen...the ballroom too many pillars though...

I find this thread abit funny....it can suddenly become very active, few minutes nvr keep track nia already so many posts....then also can all of a sudden become very quiet... :o

Yah man, suddenly so many posts!! !! After the many stars hotels saga, then the number of florists??? Whats next??? The number of dishes? Wahaha!! :notti:

Actually if you are not pan tang or into auspicious date, I think most hotels will have dates. Or choose weekdays?

Me & hubby went to Club Chinois for wedding show prebious year, food was good, the only thing about the ballroom is the short celling.

Yah man, suddenly so many posts!! !! After the many stars hotels saga, then the number of florists??? Whats next??? The number of dishes? Wahaha!! :notti:

Actually if you are not pan tang or into auspicious date, I think most hotels will have dates. Or choose weekdays?

Me & hubby went to Club Chinois for wedding show prebious year, food was good, the only thing about the ballroom is the short celling.

haha.. i also surprised why so many post.. florist also want to compare.. i got my personal florist.. :o FOC somemore.. haha..

Club Chinois, i work there before. I dont like the concept of having some tables in pte rooms.. if not much tables, all can held in the main area.. that will be better.. But from what I know if pte room not taken, they will still allow other guests to dine inside the pte rooms.

haha.. i also surprised why so many post.. florist also want to compare.. i got my personal florist.. :D FOC somemore.. haha....

I have a rose garden hor.. Don't pray pray.... :):P

I have a rose garden hor.. Don't pray pray.... :deal::)

then i tink i gotta go "buy over" all the florist shops in singapore!

prob even this oso not enuff!:D!! :deal:

Yah man, suddenly so many posts!! :P After the many stars hotels saga, then the number of florists??? Whats next??? The number of dishes? Wahaha!! 8|

i guess probably back to comparing of diamonds... this is indeed a vicious cycle huh? :P

agree that the ceiling is too low... but that will depend on other available choices that angelwrath has. from there then make comparison :)