Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Heh~ Cos ur venue nice mah!:good: Im taking my camera for my hubby's fren's weddings, can snap some pics, hehe...but not sure wat theme he has chosen...then i can upload here, wuhahahaha....

Having 20 tables :dunno: Tentatively have settled on Peony-jade restaurant...no budget for hotels wor....Hotel Rendezvous, at first quite interested..but after seeing the pics & floorplan, i dun like it reali...mayb not my taste. Grand Shanghai not cheap!:jawdrop: Consider My Humble House at esplanade too but also not cheap. I like Hilton's Panorama room v v much...but...hai...budget problem. Now, juz hope Peony-jade's food will be nice :notti:

Novotel is an extremely popular venue :notti: They must be doing something rite isnt it? :sport-smiley-004: Would encourage those who are interested to take a look....its actually quite posh inside...

dont worry cheesecake, my ROM was held at PJ. my guests all praise the food. they are an award winning restaurant and their deco and ambience is sui sui. their after sales service is :dribble: too

I have a problem now guys. We initially didnt want a wedding dinner cause very ma fan, but last week my MIL says she wants us to hold one. Thing is my AD is 3 mths from now. no more hotel would have vacancies and maybe even restaurants. how ar?

Edited by Angelwrath

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

angelwrath, just give a call to those venues u would like to hold ur dinner

u never know if they have vacancies anot if u din try calling them up rite?

my sis oso in similar case as u

in the end, she managed to get a restaurant although not her first choice :notti:

dont worry cheesecake, my ROM was held at PJ. my guests all praise the food. they are an award winning restaurant and their deco and ambience is sui sui. their after sales service is :bangwall: too

I have a problem now guys. We initially didnt want a wedding dinner cause very ma fan, but last week my MIL says she wants us to hold one. Thing is my AD is 3 mths from now. no more hotel would have vacancies and maybe even restaurants. how ar?

Not really unless you are looking at auspicious dates which by now, i think no more slots le...but if you are looking at popular hotels, i suppose by now all fully booked..u might stand a chance with restaurants though...i would think that for hotels, if you are looking at weekdays, you might have a high chance of getting an empty slot too...agree with fifi that if you nvr call, you nvr know...:bangwall:

Edited by Air

Not really...unless you are looking at auspicious dates which by now, i think no more slots le, otherwise i think shd still have....but if you are looking at popular hotels, i suppose by now all fully booked..u might stand a chance with restaurants though...agree with fifi that if you nvr call, you nvr know...:bangwall:

lol how come u guys assume i nv call leh? those i interested in de i called le, all booked. AD is on hubby's birthday a chinese 15th. not sure whether it's an auspicious date cos to us everyday is a good date.

lol how come u guys assume i nv call leh? those i interested in de i called le, all booked. AD is on hubby's birthday a chinese 15th. not sure whether it's an auspicious date cos to us everyday is a good date.

Haha...cos u nvr mentioned that you call mah...and your post looks like you haven't called to check yet..so we just presume...hehe :bangwall:

Have you considered wedding lunch instead of dinner? Might have a high chance u will get the hotel you want...

Haha...cos u nvr mentioned that you call mah...and your post looks like you haven't called to check yet..so we just presume...hehe :bangwall:

Have you considered wedding lunch instead of dinner? Might have a high chance u will get the hotel you want...

hmm nv thought of wedding lunch cos my rom already wedding lunch, think i will settle for restaurants.

the good news is that club chinos is still available that day, though their ballroom is taken up. still considering. :bangwall:

ops! sorry angelwrath!

ya agree with Air that u sounded like u never call

club chinois is not bad i feel

at least there is 1 available better than none! :bangwall:

ok me back! hahaha...

cos novotel walls look quite bare... without any wallpaper or anything... so if just using the hotel's decor (just some floral stands)... will look empty lo. so me asking diva-san whether she gonna engage her own florist to spice up the place more...

hmm nv thought of wedding lunch cos my rom already wedding lunch, think i will settle for restaurants.

the good news is that club chinos is still available that day, though their ballroom is taken up. still considering. :yamseng:

how many tables u having?

ok me back! hahaha...

cos novotel walls look quite bare... without any wallpaper or anything... so if just using the hotel's decor (just some floral stands)... will look empty lo. so me asking diva-san whether she gonna engage her own florist to spice up the place more...

Hey cornetto, u can ask your coordinator when they will be having wedding for the theme you want then you just go down and take a peep...might not be so bare after all leh....i've seen their crystals theme...looks very nice leh...i dun think it's bare leh...

ops! sorry angelwrath!

ya agree with Air that u sounded like u never call

club chinois is not bad i feel

at least there is 1 available better than none! :yamseng:

hehe should have better phrase it then. at least u gals bother to reply and that's a way of helping le. =)

Hey cornetto, u can ask your coordinator when they will be having wedding for the theme you want then you just go down and take a peep...might not be so bare after all leh....i've seen their crystals theme...looks very nice leh...i dun think it's bare leh...
i've attended my fren's wedding there too last yr

but dun find it bare :dancingqueen:

too complicated oso not good mah :yamseng:

allo allo... heh dunno why... my hubby & mom both find the ballroom too bare... lack the romantic feel. shall check it out again during the wedding fair :dancingqueen:

ok me back! hahaha...

should be 25 to 30 ba, club chionos just nice. their capacity max is 27 tables. but like the previous pages said, they have an open concept kitchen and short march in and like 7 tables will be blocked by pillars as those are in the private rooms.

actually so late minute le, not in any position to hiam le

allo allo... heh dunno why... my hubby & mom both find the ballroom too bare... lack the romantic feel. shall check it out again during the wedding fair :dancingqueen:

did u view it for the wedding decor??

prob check out with ur coordinator :dancingqueen:

budden the focus shd b on the bride and not on the wall :dancingqueen::yamseng:

got pillars ah... then not so nice lah. but i pass by chinois before... find the decor not bad :yamseng: