Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
diva-san...

are u gonna engage florists to do up the decor in novotel for ur AD in dec?

i thought its a must to engage florists to deco up the ballroom otherwise where to get all the deco and flowers?? :( most hotels will have their own florists (probably 1-2 florists to choose from). :lol:

we already met up with the hotel's florist and decided on the theme liao. :notti:

diva-san...

are u gonna engage florists to do up the decor in novotel for ur AD in dec?

u mean decor is not included???

coz for my hotel, they gave us a few themes to choose and the colours of the flowers to choose etc

or u're not referring to this???

u mean decor is not included???

coz for my hotel, they gave us a few themes to choose and the colours of the flowers to choose etc

or u're not referring to this???

i think cannot be la. even restuarants will have their own florists to deco up the ballroom, moreover novotel is a hotel. :(

for my hotel, they've florists A and B which we can choose from. these 2 florists have a lot of wedding themes for us to choose. if we like florist A's wedding theme then we can choose florist A. :notti:

the florist is included in the wedding package liao. so, just go there and choose, dont need to pay $$$ to the florist. :lol:

i think cannot be la. even restuarants will have their own florists to deco up the ballroom, moreover novotel is a hotel. :(

for my hotel, they've florists A and B which we can choose from. these 2 florists have a lot of wedding themes for us to choose. if we like florist A's wedding theme then we can choose florist A. :notti:

the florist is included in the wedding package liao. so, just go there and choose, dont need to pay $$$ to the florist. :lol:

i know ur hotel has 2 florist to choose from through some repetitive posts

i'm just wondering if i've misinterpreted cornetto's qns

would prefer her to help me clarify my doubts...

i also dont understand what cornetto was talking about lor. cornettoooooooo... pls come here to explain! :notti:

i also dont understand what cornetto was talking about lor. cornettoooooooo... pls come here to explain! :notti:

then why u answer me.... :lol:

i thought its a must to engage florists to deco up the ballroom otherwise where to get all the deco and flowers?? :( most hotels will have their own florists (probably 1-2 florists to choose from). :lol:

we already met up with the hotel's florist and decided on the theme liao. :notti:

There is always an option of having more flowers/ decor for the ballroom. Let's hear from cornetto what she means.

ha.. we all hear and know too

Actually by selecting the theme for your wedding, you already know what kind of decor and type and colour of flowers you are going to get...so why must select florist leh?? They all provide the same kind of flowers unless you are talking about different florists offering diff deco...

There is always an option of having more flowers/ decor for the ballroom. Let's hear from cornetto what she means.

to add more flowers or deco need to top-up extra $$$. :yamseng:

Actually by selecting the theme for your wedding, you already know what kind of decor and type and colour of flowers you are going to get...so why must select florist leh?? They all provide the same kind of flowers unless you are talking about different florists offering diff deco...

different florists offer different wedding themes (meaning different decorations for the ballroom). the florists will have the same type of flowers that you want. when people mentioned "choose florist" means choosing the wedding themes. :(

well... if that person is rich enuff and tinks that she wanted a flower garden, she can do so :sport-smiley-004:

hmm... i shd tink that i will focus more on the themes. who cares which florist does wat theme? as long as i select the theme and the hotel liaise with the florist, do i bother which florist? :notti:

well... if that person is rich enuff and tinks that she wanted a flower garden, she can do so :sport-smiley-004:

hmm... i shd tink that i will focus more on the themes. who cares which florist does wat theme? as long as i select the theme and the hotel liaise with the florist, do i bother which florist? :notti:

Haha ya that's what i meant...the themes are fixed already so if u choose a particular theme, the decor is confirm to be just like that....as to which the florist is doesn't matter....u choose the theme and not the florist...

Haha ya that's what i meant...the themes are fixed already so if u choose a particular theme, the decor is confirm to be just like that....as to which the florist is doesn't matter....u choose the theme and not the florist...

yup... great minds think alike :sport-smiley-004:

but somehow, there'll still be people who will keep focussing on how many florists the hotel liaise with etc etc... :notti:

prob she can design her own theme i guess

afterall ours belong to the normal range hotels :dribble:

Edited by Fifi