Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
*ROFL*

oh well... all places are the same when it comes to operation i guess :thumbs up:

can share where else have u called? and when is ur AD?

Nov 24th.

i mostly tried calling restaurants cause hotel most probaby most prob booked le. hilltop, mount faber safra, the gim tim grp, tung lok grp. tung lok grp like noble house, humble hse even ulu ulu arena country club all booked except for chinos.

prob just give a try to the hotels? (i'm assuming u didnt call the hotel :thumbs up:)

nevertheless, i tink club chinois is not too bad a choice :jawdrop:

haha.. i also surprised why so many post.. florist also want to compare.. i got my personal florist.. :jawdrop: FOC somemore.. haha..

Club Chinois, i work there before. I dont like the concept of having some tables in pte rooms.. if not much tables, all can held in the main area.. that will be better.. But from what I know if pte room not taken, they will still allow other guests to dine inside the pte rooms.

ya, i saw the floor plan. some tables will be blocked even if they open up the private rooms.

wah, i sure wont like to have some ppl i dont know to just walk into the wedding lor.

the short ceilings if the ballroom ar? then how abt chinos?

tentatively for now, we will see how the discussion goes on saturday lor. Will keep you guys informed.

and no my diamond ring is not $30k and is not the cost of the banquet. :thumbs up:

Hi, i've signed up with Club Chinois for my AD banquet tis dec... using the antica ballroom. as there are 4 pillars in the ballroom, we'll oni be having the most 26-28tables nia coz i dun wan my guest to be block by those pillars. the L-shape aisle seemed rather short.. so march-in will end beri fast ba.

how abt orchid country club... yishun safra... raffles town club... rivercity...

wah, so fast got replies.

fifi, i think hotel out of budget ba. the house already drained us dry dry like salted fish le.

orchid country club cant cause relative held there before. somemore that relative is shotgun then now divorce le =x

i think i will give safras a try, cause hubby got 10% discount.

rivercity is where ar?

raffles sounds ex. LoL

Nov 24th.

i mostly tried calling restaurants cause hotel most probaby most prob booked le. hilltop, mount faber safra, the gim tim grp, tung lok grp. tung lok grp like noble house, humble hse even ulu ulu arena country club all booked except for chinos.

you mean your AD is on 24 nov this year? its just 3 months away from now. so, until now you havent booked a venue yet? :thumbs up:

ya, i saw the floor plan. some tables will be blocked even if they open up the private rooms.

wah, i sure wont like to have some ppl i dont know to just walk into the wedding lor.

the short ceilings if the ballroom ar? then how abt chinos?

tentatively for now, we will see how the discussion goes on saturday lor. Will keep you guys informed.

and no my diamond ring is not $30k and is not the cost of the banquet. :thumbs up:

both ballroom and chinos are low ceilings..

do clarify with them abt ppl walking into the wedding :jawdrop:

rivercity @ excelsior. eaten there before, find it not bad :yamseng:

http://www.singaporebrides.com/venue/starling/river_city.htm

yishun safra is pillarless, we went to see last sunday. ur hubby is safra member tt's why got 10% discount? :thumbs up:

i dunno abt raffles town club, just a suggestion cos my sis holding rom there in sep :jawdrop:

rivercity @ excelsior. eaten there before, find it not bad :)

yishun safra is pillarless, we went to see last sunday. ur hubby is safra member tt's why got 10% discount? ;)

i dunno abt raffles town club, just a suggestion cos my sis holding rom there in sep :P

raffles country club is near to jurong, right? my hb has a colleague's AD over there and the place is rather deep inside so quite ulu. probably, you need to hire a coach bus to fetch your guests. ;)

raffles country club is near to jurong, right? my hb has a colleague's AD over there and the place is rather deep inside so quite ulu. probably, you need to hire a coach bus to fetch your guests. ;)

no it's at bt timah

rivercity @ excelsior. eaten there before, find it not bad :P

yishun safra is pillarless, we went to see last sunday. ur hubby is safra member tt's why got 10% discount? ;)

i dunno abt raffles town club, just a suggestion cos my sis holding rom there in sep ;)

yup, he safra member =)

will go check yishun out. thanks

no it's at bt timah

it's opposite SCGS isnt it?

a colleague held her wedding at Laguna Country club near tanah merah this yr... heard that the food is fantastic

i didnt attend by the way ;)

yup... prob u can call up rivercity first?

what abt the restuarant in miramar hotel? a fren held it there some yrs back and the food was good!