Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

When's ur AD again btw?? I agree, sometimes get invited to wedd dinn, if its somewhere i've nv been before, i do feel the anticipation, haha...gg to another dinner in Sep at Meritus Mandarin. Went Raffles the Plaza before too...Furama (chinatown there), beaufort....different places different charms...

I went to Meritus Mandarin.

Food not too bad.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yah.. the Unagi also TOP TOP..

hee hee. Misson Failed.. ha ha.. in the end you also not holding thhere.. ha ha ha...

so how now.. which restaurant?

aiyah.. just keep going wedding show.. see got any good deal anot.. ha ha ha..

Considering Hilltop Garden or Peony-Jade....ya, actually if got hotels im interested in hor, i may still kapo go & see loh..cos its hard to say rite? Hubby & me still reali v interested in Chijmes but the prices *sweat* Most likely will console myself by taking PS there. But one hr photoshoot in Chijmes must pay $500nett :)

heard dat the Fullerton, sometimes standard of food buay steady...cos Jade restaurant not able to handle alot of guests at the same time...isit true??? But the hotel is super posh...

i dunno abt this.. but previous 2 times the food wasnt good.... when i got $$ to spare then have a meal in Jade restaurant.. haha... :)

Considering Hilltop Garden or Peony-Jade....ya, actually if got hotels im interested in hor, i may still kapo go & see loh..cos its hard to say rite? Hubby & me still reali v interested in Chijmes but the prices *sweat* Most likely will console myself by taking PS there. But one hr photoshoot in Chijmes must pay $500nett :)

WAH KAOZ.. take photo also must pay !?

Chijmes is nothing really. unless u doing a church wedding.. then again there are other nicer cathedrals around.

do a garden wedding.. or poolside wedding also nice.. lol.. aiyah.. whatever it is.. as long as you happy..

don't do also nevermind.. HA HA HA..

spend all the money on a 60day Europe Trip. ha ha ha..

i dunno abt this.. but previous 2 times the food wasnt good.... when i got $$ to spare then have a meal in Jade restaurant.. haha... :)

xinyi u don't humble please.. u book oriental leh. we book GCW.

ha ha ha..

I've actually considering having dinner at the Jade restuarant itself but its too small leh...but its **** ex for a restaurant...zzzz...A fren say as long as the dinner is at Straits Room, food will be good. Got such thing???

When's ur AD again btw?? I agree, sometimes get invited to wedd dinn, if its somewhere i've nv been before, i do feel the anticipation, haha...gg to another dinner in Sep at Meritus Mandarin. Went Raffles the Plaza before too...Furama (chinatown there), beaufort....different places different charms...

my AD is 12 jun 08.. still got around 1 yr..

so far i been to fullerton, dragon gate 88, grand hyatt, holiday inn park view and a country club.. so far i like the most is grand hyatt.. :)

ai yo.. i been to the worst wedding dinner in Ipoh.. ball room split into 2.. 2 wedding held at the same time.. somemore is totally someone we dont know.. *pengz* I rem 1st march-in, we stand up wrongly.. haha.. have to take turn to march-in... :)

ha ha ha..

haha.. cannot boast! later I have to admit myself dumb again..

anyway, if lose 50% of the total amt.. see if still have strength to boast or not.. i think i will be crying liao..

Great.. after AD can go chiong.. wahaha.. zouk just beside nia.. !!

If I only have around 25 tables.. i book Grand Shanghai liao.. i like the interior design.. very shanghai..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Chijmes is nothing really. unless u doing a church wedding.. then again there are other nicer cathedrals around.

do a garden wedding.. or poolside wedding also nice.. lol.. aiyah.. whatever it is.. as long as you happy..

Ya, siao rite? its like paying rental of the chijmes hall....Not a church wedding, dats y can only consider Chijmes loh...lol...other cathedrals will require me to be member or wat i tink...But i find the place sibei sui4..perfect for non-catholic char bo like me :) Abit sian...Hilltop offers very good perks but Peony-Jade's deco & ambience better...

Ya, siao rite? its like paying rental of the chijmes hall....Not a church wedding, dats y can only consider Chijmes loh...lol...other cathedrals will require me to be member or wat i tink...But i find the place sibei sui4..perfect for non-catholic char bo like me :) Abit sian...Hilltop offers very good perks but Peony-Jade's deco & ambience better...

actually raffles hotel also needs to pay in order to have photoshoots.. i rem some other places also needs to pay..

i tot of going to indochine forbidden city to take PS.. dunno need $$ or not.. :)

haha.. cannot boast! later I have to admit myself dumb again..

anyway, if lose 50% of the total amt.. see if still have strength to boast or not.. i think i will be crying liao..

Great.. after AD can go chiong.. wahaha.. zouk just beside nia.. :)

If I only have around 25 tables.. i book Grand Shanghai liao.. i like the interior design.. very shanghai..

Still Water Runs Deep. At the same time, everyone is equal in god's eyes (regardless which religion) Don't worry so much, make make.. lose lose.. just work hard to make the money back.

How to chiong.. ha ha... next day guests got work.. and wedding.. wanna cheong also not with guests.. ha ha ha..

Grand Shanghai is nice, i do like the design. very chinois.

Still Water Runs Deep. At the same time, everyone is equal in god's eyes (regardless which religion) Don't worry so much, make make.. lose lose.. just work hard to make the money back.

How to chiong.. ha ha... next day guests got work.. and wedding.. wanna cheong also not with guests.. ha ha ha..

Grand Shanghai is nice, i do like the design. very chinois.

i tot you booked wkend.. how come end up a weekday?? :)

another special place to share.. something like fort canning.. those who wants special place for rom.. can consider.. :)

http://www.gardenasia.com/20061/

i tot you booked wkend.. how come end up a weekday?? :)

another special place to share.. something like fort canning.. those who wants special place for rom.. can consider.. :)

http://www.gardenasia.com/20061/

Sunday next day is a weekda.

I've seen fort canning.. special place as you mentioned..

i see...

book BS le mah?? :)

ah buay lah.. ha ha ha.. still waiting.. and looking around..

malaysia like abit inconvenient..

singapore like **** expensive.

problems problems.

who's got the problems?

:)

ha ha ha..

Aiyo.yo.. we went Demspsey park on our AD to take photos & one of the restaurant actually told us we need to book beofrehand & pay to take photos!! Duh!! :) Super irritating, they even disallow us to take photos with the BIG tree outside...

Yah xinyi & phantom, don;t humble, me only HIA.. not accessible & old.. blah blah... hee.. :good:

Ai.yo.. any stars is fine as long as your friends willingly come to your AD to enjoy this special day with you. Instead of you having many stars hotel then have to invite anyone to make up for the figures to breakeven, what is the point :) !!

Aiyo.yo.. we went Demspsey park on our AD to take photos & one of the restaurant actually told us we need to book beofrehand & pay to take photos!! Duh!! :bangwall: Super irritating, they even disallow us to take photos with the BIG tree outside...

Yah xinyi & phantom, don;t humble, me only HIA.. not accessible & old.. blah blah... hee.. :notti:

Ai.yo.. any stars is fine as long as your friends willingly come to your AD to enjoy this special day with you. Instead of you having many stars hotel then have to invite anyone to make up for the figures to breakeven, what is the point :unsure::dunno:

WA KAOZ.. Dempsey take photo also cannot !? the tree belong to them ?

What has singapore become. everything also NEED MONEY!

Holiday Inn always give me good impression. I remember mum's friend bring me and my sister go eat ice-cream when were were like kids.. lol...

Hey you. Are we all contesting for holding at least stars venue?