Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

xinyi,

i am also a BC BTB.... high5.....

wah... really alot of BC brides leh.. have you guys been to My Bridal Room?

nobody signed with Bridal Zone? :jawdrop:

i paid ard $3188 for their package when i signed and it included MTM EG and WG too. but i took their OTR EG and WG since i dun have design sense and they have what i almost wanted :jawdrop:

oh... btw, their package was $3688 but they marketed it at $3388 at an exhibition and i "slashed" the price further down by $200 :P

wah seh... care to comment on your BZ package details boh?

Looks like a good deal wor fifi

Wah seh this thread moves very very fast....posted one comment, went to sleep, next morning woke up, log on and then phwah!:notti: the thread become so long already!:D U guys nvr sleep one ah???

Actually my gowns are OTR with one but I can choose an MTM, either EG or WG.....but the person told me my size shd be able to fit OTR one....but sometimes it's not because can fit or cannot fit, it's because you simply cannot find the designs that you like for OTR gowns mah...in the end, i forgo my MTM gown....a bit regret now....

ha ha ha.. aiyah.. got sleep lah.. just that this thread got ppl support.. :P

actually we just want to have the MTM in case we really can't find anything suitable.. then have to add $$..

if can find nice OTR.. also ok.. save all the trouble..

do hotels allow us to book for 2009 weddings now? was interested in hilton, but the lady (june) told us their system not ready for booking yet for 2009... got such a thing?!

Some hotels do allow for early 2009 bookings.. around jan or feb...

but some hotels don't want to do that.. because they wanna be open for price increases.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha.. join the crowd lah.. haha.. :notti:

actually we just want to have the MTM in case we really can't find anything suitable.. then have to add $$..

if can find nice OTR.. also ok.. save all the trouble..

rules apply... sign MTM package.. if end up taking OTR gowns.. they won't pay you back..

but if you get OTR package and upgrade, they are happy to do that.. haha..

Looks like a good deal wor fifi

ha ha ha.. aiyah.. got sleep lah.. just that this thread got ppl support.. :notti:

for me, i think that everything was great. the coordinators are friendly and even if u're a troublesome customer, they are still very patient with u

the salesperson is easy to talk to.

that's my personal opinion though there're other brides whom i know signed up with this BS and they have good comments for them too :D

rules apply... sign MTM package.. if end up taking OTR gowns.. they won't pay you back..

if u sign up MTM package and opt for OTR, i think at most they will top up photos for u in replacement. that's what i got

haha.. join the crowd lah.. haha.. :notti:

ha ha.. u dun naughty.. lol.. psycho me...

yah.. i know.. thats why wanna make sure pay a good package.. not too expensive.

for me, i think that everything was great. the coordinators are friendly and even if u're a troublesome customer, they are still very patient with u

the salesperson is easy to talk to.

that's my personal opinion though there're other brides whom i know signed up with this BS and they have good comments for them too :D

if u sign up MTM package and opt for OTR, i think at most they will top up photos for u in replacement. that's what i got

wah seh.. like that i must go there and take a look liao..

haha.. join the crowd lah.. haha.. :P

I tot if sign MTM package, end up take OTR, can add photos? heh~

hi FiFi, yup yup dats wat i've heard too...but beforehand must say liao rite? else how to decide let us top up how many pic? scarly can only top up ONE? lol

do hotels allow us to book for 2009 weddings now? was interested in hilton, but the lady (june) told us their system not ready for booking yet for 2009... got such a thing?!

Cornetto, i also looking at 2009 but late 2009 :jawdrop: Some allow early 2009...U can try loh..its always beta to book earlier cos prices will always go up, nv come down :jawdrop:

yup, different types of gowns for different body shape. :D my BS always told me to wear this and that b'cos i'm tall enough so wear liao will look very nice. :P my BS always said i'm tall whenever i visited the shop. :notti:

Korea, ur BS is where??

like that then i better get out of this thread... :bangwall::lol:
Haha....i think i also can get out...:P

aiyo. you all don't be like that leh, pretty ladies. :~

some hotels haven't opened for yr 2009 packages yet b'cos it's still quite early. we looked for rachel when we went to see hilton ballroom. rachel is a nice lady, soft-spoken and patient. june is her colleague. :) but eventually, we didn't sign up with hilton b'cos we find that hilton ballroom isn't very nice and the hotel is quite old-looking. :( but i can say that hilton packages are the cheapest among all 5 star hotels. worth it lor. :deal:

where is BC? is it located at marina square? today i past by a bridal shop called something bridal concept at marina square so is wondering whether the same BS you all are talking about leh. :bangwall:

aiyo. you all don't be like that leh, pretty ladies. :bangwall:

some hotels haven't opened for yr 2009 packages yet b'cos it's still quite early. we looked for rachel when we went to see hilton ballroom. rachel is a nice lady, soft-spoken and patient. june is her colleague. :lol: but eventually, we didn't sign up with hilton b'cos we find that hilton ballroom isn't very nice and the hotel is quite old-looking. :deal: but i can say that hilton packages are the cheapest among all 5 star hotels. worth it lor. :~

Korea, did you guys consider Shang then?

if i can do that just by posting here.. i can go claim commision from BC.. :~

lol.. i drop ALL of your names lor.. lol.. then maybe can get +++ pictures.. lol...

i think you can claim another ++ pictures if we do sign up.. lol.

what's shang?? :bangwall:

Shangri-la

I was also a BC bride. I got really good service from my coordinator, and the photographer was really fun, so the photoshoot was a breeze. Thumbs up for service (from my coordinator, that is!)

I was also a BC bride. I got really good service from my coordinator, and the photographer was really fun, so the photoshoot was a breeze. Thumbs up for service (from my coordinator, that is!)

wah... so many good review..

you gals got pictures to see anot?? :bangwall:

where is BC? is it located at marina square? today i past by a bridal shop called something bridal concept at marina square so is wondering whether the same BS you all are talking about leh. :bangwall:

got 2 outlet.. marina sq one is a newer outlet with lesser range of gowns.. the main outlet is at liang seah street..

Got, but hb shy, so never load online.

I took only 34 pics (refused to spend a bomb on something that will be kept in the storeroom). I wont say that the pics are drop dead gorgeous, they are decent. But the entire experience was wonderful. Didnt have to worry much, and I made to measure my evening gown, it turned out nice...

Recommend that visit made to the Liang Seah branch coz it's much bigger there. Choose your coordinator properly. Think sgbrides forum also speaks much abt the service from particular coordinators.