Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

My package $3088 OTR.. my coordinator say I should not have any problem finding OTR gowns of my size. If really cant find top up $300 for every MTM gown. shall see how..

OTR shouldn't be a problem if you can find the size you want. all my gowns and tea dress are MTM except photo-shooting gowns are OTR b'cos get dirty easily when outdoor so BS only allows OTR. :dunno:

my hb has 2 sets of suits. 1 set MTM and another OTR. !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thats what the BS told my wife... earlier today..

but the package is 3399 both OTR.

impt is how your wife feel.. if OTR.. do try more gowns.. or fixed earlier date for gown selection.. so that if really can't find.. will have time to MTM.. :)

I have lousy design sense.. who know they have OTR gowns that is better than my desired one.. haha.. :P

Edited by xinyi_reiko

impt is how your wife feel.. if OTR.. do try more gowns.. or fixed earlier date for gown selection.. so that if really can't find.. will have time to MTM.. :P

thats true.. we also thinking should we just MTM in malaysia and get a photoshoot package in singapore..

anyway.. plenty of time to look around all the places.. and we do think its silly to pay more for MTM.. then you still don't get to keep the gown..

impt is how your wife feel.. if OTR.. do try more gowns.. or fixed earlier date for gown selection.. so that if really can't find.. will have time to MTM.. :P

I have lousy design sense.. who know they have OTR gowns that is better than my desired one.. haha.. :P

sometimes, there're too many OTR gowns and see until blur. haha. i choose the gowns for outdoor photo-shooting until i blur liao. men are more easier to settle with their suits whereas women are more difficult. :)

thats quite true..

you could also pay top dollars for a vera wang one.. lol...

thats true.. we also thinking should we just MTM in malaysia and get a photoshoot package in singapore..

anyway.. plenty of time to look around all the places.. and we do think its silly to pay more for MTM.. then you still don't get to keep the gown..

why look until malaysia? nicer gowns? my tea dress (MTM) is for me to keep after the wedding. :P

why look until malaysia? nicer gowns? my tea dress (MTM) is for me to keep after the wedding. :P

oh... coz we saw some very nicely designed gowns and its not that expensive to tailor make.

its my hometown.. so my uncle and auntie as me to go back and look see look see...

so. out of respect.. we jsut go to see..

we're not talking abt tea dress.. doesn't matter to us coz we don't wanna keep a kua... lol...

its the eveing gown and wedding gown we are talking abt ...

sometimes, there're too many OTR gowns and see until blur. haha. i choose the gowns for outdoor photo-shooting until i blur liao. men are more easier to settle with their suits whereas women are more difficult. :)

That is because we have wider range of gowns to choose from.. just like going shopping.. guys are pretty standard.. not like gals, tops come from different style..

thats quite true..

you could also pay top dollars for a vera wang one.. lol...

vear wang one.. too common.. like every one copy her gowns.. i think almost every BS got her type of gown.. :P

oh... coz we saw some very nicely designed gowns and its not that expensive to tailor make.

its my hometown.. so my uncle and auntie as me to go back and look see look see...

so. out of respect.. we jsut go to see..

we're not talking abt tea dress.. doesn't matter to us coz we don't wanna keep a kua... lol...

its the eveing gown and wedding gown we are talking abt ...

oh, you're a malaysian? :)

oh, my tea dress isn't kua lah. :P i don't want to wear the kua. although my hb is a cantonese but he doesn't mind whether i wear kua a not. he also find old fashion liao. the tea dress i chosen is something modern looking. so i get to keep and next time got any function (eg, my sister's AD) and i can wear it. :P

That is because we have wider range of gowns to choose from.. just like going shopping.. guys are pretty standard.. not like gals, tops come from different style..

vear wang one.. too common.. like every one copy her gowns.. i think almost every BS got her type of gown.. :P

ha ha ha.. ted wu lor... thats what everyone is talking abt now ...

men is simple lah.. i already in my mind know what i'm going to wear...

lol..

i feel no point keeping the wedding gown b'cos your wife isn't going to wear it anymore after the wedding, right. it'll only turn yellow after sometimes. it'll be a waste lor. :P

oh, you're a malaysian? :)

oh, my tea dress isn't kua lah. :P i don't want to wear the kua. although my hb is a cantonese but he doesn't mind whether i wear kua a not. he also find old fashion liao. the tea dress i chosen is something modern looking. so i get to keep and next time got any function (eg, my sister's AD) and i can wear it. :P

yeah.. i'm PR in Sillypore..

my wife is cantonese and she'll be wearing the kua for tradition sake.

yup. :)

ha ha ha.. ted wu lor... thats what everyone is talking abt now ...

men is simple lah.. i already in my mind know what i'm going to wear...

lol..

we ever seen ted wu's wedding gowns. we don't like it. most of his wedding gowns aren't practical. short short type. :P

hey, what sillypore?! :(

i ever tried the kua but doesn't look good on me b'cos weird looking so i didn't choose the kua. :)

I will be choosing cheongsum as my tea dress.. love cheong sum very much.. :P

i feel no point keeping the wedding gown b'cos your wife isn't going to wear it anymore after the wedding, right. it'll only turn yellow after sometimes. it'll be a waste lor. :)

erm.. our idea is if we MTM then.. should belong to us mah.. lol... if not then no point to MTM....

yup. :)

we ever seen ted wu's wedding gowns. we don't like it. most of his wedding gowns aren't practical. short short type. :P

hey, what sillypore?! :(

i ever tried the kua but doesn't look good on me b'cos weird looking so i didn't choose the kua. :)

Ted Wu's gowns are short short one huh?

we don't know.. coz we not really cheong "branded"

sillypore... some joke from a friend.. lol...

i think everyone will look different in different types of gowns... different body type...

I will be choosing cheongsum as my tea dress.. love cheong sum very much.. :P

I like the tradtional cheongsum.. very nice..

ever had an ang mor lady friend who wore a cheongsum..

and she had a maple leaf brand around her thigh.... when she showed it to me.. my uncle was like..

"what are you guys doing" ... really funny..