Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jamez

Our Home

hello Angelwrath...

lock holder fits perfect...

I typical Singapolean mah...kiasee kiasu kiaboh haha...datz y need 2 locks...seriously more security is not redundant..somemore now not living there wait kena break in... :thumbs up:

paiseh leh i not doing research for blind and curtain...my ID got intro his friend to me liao...i have not called him up yet...but most likely will got for him lah cos recommended and maybe got special price...if u wan i can intro to u also? i only got the guy's H/P number tho... :notti:

hello tingshen...

Im very sorry..but i have absolutely no idea... :P

glad it can fit. hehe my blind and curtain settled liao. friendly guy, personalised service. dont even want us to put deposit.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yo Bro is Linkin Park coming to town in Nov 2007? :dancingqueen:

I knw Megadeath is here ard Oct 07.

dun like linkin park leh...

Wah Megadeth ah...tot they disbanded liao...wanna go? !!

I read it from the newspaper will check it up again. :sport-smiley-004:

if u intend to go jio me ok? but i scared clash with work...happen alot of times liao... :sport-smiley-018:

glad it can fit. hehe my blind and curtain settled liao. friendly guy, personalised service. dont even want us to put deposit.

so when can we see the pictures... :dancingqueen:

if u intend to go jio me ok? but i scared clash with work...happen alot of times liao... :)

so when can we see the pictures... :thumbs up:

Hee... hee... me more interested go to Linkin Park concert. :)

Confirmed Megadeth in SG Oct 26th, got ticket liao $85

Though heavy metal is not really my cup of tea, but i always admire the way they play the electric guitar.

Dave Mustein right that guy is good.

cheers

Confirmed Megadeth in SG Oct 26th, got ticket liao $85

Though heavy metal is not really my cup of tea, but i always admire the way they play the electric guitar.

Dave Mustein right that guy is good.

cheers

Dave Mustaine...yeah he's a good guitarist...started out from Metallica in thier early days before he got kicked out of Mettalica and formed Megadeth. think i'm gonna get the tix this weekend... :notti:

Hi, so envious of all of u who has nice people helping u with the reno. I have problem with my lights with this shop at new world centre. We bought 10 lights from them (total 1,040.00), one which is a ceiling fan cum lights which costs $341. We order a silver one but they call after we left the shop saying no stock and recommend to change to white color. During delivery we see the boxes & sign it off. One day after our electrician came to install them all. Only then we saw that the white is not white but different parts has different shades of white, and even the chain to pull for on off is also of 2 different colors. (one is silver & one is half silver & half golden??). tried to call them to rectify and no news yet. Can I ask if anyone has such experience and if going to CASE can resolve it? sob!

Hi, so envious of all of u who has nice people helping u with the reno. I have problem with my lights with this shop at new world centre. We bought 10 lights from them (total 1,040.00), one which is a ceiling fan cum lights which costs $341. We order a silver one but they call after we left the shop saying no stock and recommend to change to white color. During delivery we see the boxes & sign it off. One day after our electrician came to install them all. Only then we saw that the white is not white but different parts has different shades of white, and even the chain to pull for on off is also of 2 different colors. (one is silver & one is half silver & half golden??). tried to call them to rectify and no news yet. Can I ask if anyone has such experience and if going to CASE can resolve it? sob!

wah, my heart goes out to u. have u tried going back to the shop to make some noise? !!

Juz a lil update..been slowly shopping around...Roman blinds ordered and going to be installed in 2 weeks time...bought the washing machine and mattresses over the weekend also... !!

Jimz .. 'chui' liao la.. wait for pics until durian drop liao.. like that not enough, the durian seeds also start to sprout roots liao :disturb: lol.

Anyway saw the finished product personally and kudos to you and your wife efforts :furious: Next time share your 'unused' ideas with me when its my turn hor :)

Happy working .. good weather to sleep .. !! lol