Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jamez

Our Home

Hi James,

Your place is really looking great :rofl: Kitchen is very nice..and the black glass with steel leg dining table is really cool....we got something similar but very $$$ which we just purchase today.

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jamez,

Nice transformation. Veri coszy and warm. :(

From ur avatar knew u must be a music lover. :bangwall: Where is ur music rm care to show wat juice u are using to play all ur babies. ;)

Me only recently got to appreciate more on jazz maybe time is catching up. But I still love those old time school rock group (Metallica, GNR, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boy, Bon Jovis, Dep leaper)

Nw seldom play those discs liao, unless Mrs Cantona nt at hm otherwise her voice can be even louder than them. :P

wah .. mei mei wor ...

congrates bro :dunno:!8|!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and more pic pls ........

:yamseng: :yamseng:

Hello ranval...thanx for ur compliment..ID has informed that all is done..and he is dealing with rectification stuff tommorrow...im gonna go up and take more pics tommorrow... :yamseng:

Hi James,

Your place is really looking great :good: Kitchen is very nice..and the black glass with steel leg dining table is really cool....we got something similar but very $$$ which we just purchase today.

Hello lifestyle...thanx for ur compliment! :yamseng:

Actually i walked ard and saw alot of shop selling this table..somewat similar design...i saw one at mondi and the glossy black glass had flower flower on it :dribble: but that one too expensive...think it was 3k juz for the table :unsure:

how much did u get ur table for..if u dun mind me asking of cos... :yamseng:

Hi Jamez,

Nice transformation. Veri coszy and warm. :yamseng:

From ur avatar knew u must be a music lover. :dunno: Where is ur music rm care to show wat juice u are using to play all ur babies. 8|

Me only recently got to appreciate more on jazz maybe time is catching up. But I still love those old time school rock group (Metallica, GNR, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boy, Bon Jovis, Dep leaper)

Nw seldom play those discs liao, unless Mrs Cantona nt at hm otherwise her voice can be even louder than them. !!

Thanx for ur compliments Cantona7!

YES im a big music lover...my music room is my study room loh...i've got alot of CDs..but i got no juice lah... !! i juz invest in a more expensive speakers for my computer..convert all my music CDs songs into MP3 on my computer...so i can protect my precious CDs... !!

Oh i love jazz too...but i still dunno alot of stuff abt jazz...i like bossa nova..have u heard Astrud Gilberto? the song "So Nice" is wat it is...so nice! love the Hammond Organ solo! I listen to alot of heavy metal also..old old Metallica is great...along with Anthrax/Slayer/Megadeth/Death Angel/Kreator++++++++++++....

I love GNR too!

heh heh..this is how i am when i talk bout music...cun stop.... !!

Wah..Mrs Cantona not into music? Mrs Jamez also not into music...i on music enjoy she will fall asleep haha...even when i play heavy metal... :yamseng:

I got it during last day sale at special price of $2800. Yes, it's very expensive :dunno: but this is the one that really attracted me with nice designer piece & clean cut look !!

Hello lifestyle...thanx for ur compliment! 8|

Actually i walked ard and saw alot of shop selling this table..somewat similar design...i saw one at mondi and the glossy black glass had flower flower on it !! but that one too expensive...think it was 3k juz for the table !!

how much did u get ur table for..if u dun mind me asking of cos... !!

I got it during last day sale at special price of $2800. Yes, it's very expensive :dunno: but this is the one that really attracted me with nice designer piece & clean cut look !!

hello lifstyle..

Yah i saw the table at ur t-blog...itz really !! !! !! i also love all things simple and clean cut..makes the house look less cluttered. itz expensive...but everytime u go home and eat u feel shiok seeing the table... :yamseng:8|

Edited by jamez

I got it during last day sale at special price of $2800. Yes, it's very expensive :jawdrop: but this is the one that really attracted me with nice designer piece & clean cut look :unsure:

$2,800 for that design doesnt look exp, some even cost more than $3k but only look so so. :D

Impt Note : For those glass table top, please rem nt to put any hot pot on it and alway wipe away the water on the glass top to prevent any water mark stay on it. :~

Ok at least i do not feel that bad then. Would you still buy if it was $3900+GST in today price.

Thanks for the tip on glass maintenance. Any idea if water mark will stay permanent?

$2,800 for that design doesnt look exp, some even cost more than $3k but only look so so. :jawdrop:

Impt Note : For those glass table top, please rem nt to put any hot pot on it and alway wipe away the water on the glass top to prevent any water mark stay on it. :unsure:

Ok at least i do not feel that bad then. Would you still buy if it was $3900+GST in today price.

Thanks for the tip on glass maintenance. Any idea if water mark will stay permanent?

Dining table $3900 + GST = $4,173 for tat amt I don think I will go for it unless I really kenna Toto. :good:

Wate mark can use newspaper to clean off. :jawdrop:

Thanx for ur compliments Cantona7!

YES im a big music lover...my music room is my study room loh...i've got alot of CDs..but i got no juice lah... :unsure: i juz invest in a more expensive speakers for my computer..convert all my music CDs songs into MP3 on my computer...so i can protect my precious CDs... :D

Oh i love jazz too...but i still dunno alot of stuff abt jazz...i like bossa nova..have u heard Astrud Gilberto? the song "So Nice" is wat it is...so nice! love the Hammond Organ solo! I listen to alot of heavy metal also..old old Metallica is great...along with Anthrax/Slayer/Megadeth/Death Angel/Kreator++++++++++++....

I love GNR too!

heh heh..this is how i am when i talk bout music...cun stop.... :~

Wah..Mrs Cantona not into music? Mrs Jamez also not into music...i on music enjoy she will fall asleep haha...even when i play heavy metal... :dribble:

Do u invest a mixer in ur computer so tat u can compose ur own music? :)

Err... if not wrong please do not convert ur babies into MP3 format cos it will degrade the music quality, try using analog mode listern to those babies again and u will feel back in heaven again. :good:

Have u been to the metallica concert in Spore 10 yrs ago, I think is the only and last metal group to hold concert in Spore. :good:

Dining table $3900 + GST = $4,173 for tat amt I don think I will go for it unless I really kenna Toto. :notti:

Wate mark can use newspaper to clean off. :notti:

Do u invest a mixer in ur computer so tat u can compose ur own music? :unsure:

Err... if not wrong please do not convert ur babies into MP3 format cos it will degrade the music quality, try using analog mode listern to those babies again and u will feel back in heaven again. :notti:

Have u been to the metallica concert in Spore 10 yrs ago, I think is the only and last metal group to hold concert in Spore. 8|

Yeah..convert to MP3 format will degrade the quality slightly... i use a discman to listen occasionally to the original quality of the music... im not very particular on the quality of the sound as long as it is not very bad...downgrade to MP3 can choose to have better quality (closer to original quality) and lower quality...i convert all files i want to better quality MP3 at the expense of more memory space taken...quality drop only abit..i cun tell the difference so itz ok... put all the files in the computer so convenient..i can listen to wat i want with a click :notti: and i minimize my handling of the CDs (sometimes drop lah this lah that lah) so my CDs always stay in good condition.

but actually i've always wanted to juice things up a little and buy a good sound system/cd player so i can really blast things up... :notti:

Nope..i missed that...but mettalica is not the last metal band to have come to singapore to perform..

Sigh from Japan came a few years back...Dark Funeral from Sweden came 3 years back...and my dream came true when SLAYER!:good:!:dunno:!:deal:!!!!!!!!! came last year....I was at all of these shows...and i was at the most front place u can get at a Slayer concert at their show... \m/

i used to fool around with some programs i found on the net and some keyboard programs and made some sounds...nothing anyone would enjoy and not complete songs. Not very educated in mixing music and stuff...but i can play drums tho...very rusty now cos i haven touched em in years...hmmmm...maybe can get a practice pad set for my new home.... :notti:

Edited by jamez

Whao :notti: Your home looks so cozy and nice! Totally different from the initial 'colour pencil' home it used to be.. Your ID can really deliver what he/she promised, it's the same as the drawing! I was still wondering if the last few pics are drawings, no kidding man.. I'm impressed.. :notti:

BTW is your cabinet laminate glossy or matt? Your dinning table is very modern and cool but can you eat steam boat on it? :good:

Edited by iamme

Whao :good: Your home looks so cozy and nice! Totally different from the initial 'colour pencil' home it used to be.. Your ID can really deliver what he/she promised, it's the same as the drawing! I was still wondering if the last few pics are drawings, no kidding man.. I'm impressed.. :deal:

BTW is your cabinet laminate glossy or matt? Your dinning table is very modern and cool but can you eat steam boat on it? !!

Hello jamme...

Thanx very much for ur compliments... !!

U mean my kitchen laminates? they are all matt finishing with horizontal groove lines across...

Im very lucky my wife got to know this ID...very friendly and approachable...very experienced. :notti:

Now that u brought it up...like cannot eat steamboat hoh! cos the steamboat will be hot mah... how come i never tot of dat? :notti: guess gonna live without steamboat ...or maybe get a wooden lady susan to put steamboat? hmmmmmm :dunno:

Hello jamme...

Thanx very much for ur compliments... :rofl:

U mean my kitchen laminates? they are all matt finishing with horizontal groove lines across...

Im very lucky my wife got to know this ID...very friendly and approachable...very experienced. :notti:

Now that u brought it up...like cannot eat steamboat hoh! cos the steamboat will be hot mah... how come i never tot of dat? :rofl: guess gonna live without steamboat ...or maybe get a wooden lady susan to put steamboat? hmmmmmm :notti:

Woo.. they are textured can't tell from the pics. Nice! Me wanted a black and white kitchen initally too but Mr Loh say no white, no red :rofl: So me choose black all over :P

If that home is mine I would willingly give up steamboat for the table, it blend in perfectly with the design of your home. Compilment the glass partion really well.

First time I heard of wooden lazy susan :rofl: Be sure to bring it out only for the steamboat and keep in in the store 24/7 haha..

Edited by iamme

Woo.. they are textured can't tell from the pics. Nice! Me wanted a black and white kitchen initally too but Mr Loh say no white, no red :rofl: So me choose black all over :P

If it's me I would willingly give up steamboat for the table, though I love them. The table blend in perfectly with the design of your home. First time I heard of wooden lazy susan :rofl: Be sure to bring it out only for the steamboat and keep in in the store 24/7 haha..

heh heh...i also dunno got wooden lady susan anot leh...juz anyhow "pom" only haha... if really have also wun display out normally cos it will look way out of place haha... :notti:

dun wan red and white? becos of fengshui? i originally also wanted red and black...but wife dun like heh heh...all black kitchen very nice also...now laminates come in alot of textured designs...my masterbedroom bedhead is like brown leather...study room wardrobe and suspended CD rack is black leather....not like last time only got wood grain pattern only :rofl:

and some pics taken today....the pillar is up...and that finalizes the main renovation works....now my ID is doing some rectification on some lil damages here and there...he is also arraging for general cleaning session maybe on Thurs..and the house will be ready for handover.... :rofl:

Beam4.jpg

FromKitchen.jpg

:notti:

Edited by jamez

dun wan red and white? becos of fengshui? i originally also wanted red and black...but wife dun like heh heh...all black kitchen very nice also...now laminates come in alot of textured designs...my masterbedroom bedhead is like brown leather...study room wardrobe and suspended CD rack is black leather....not like last time only got wood grain pattern only :notti:

Nope not feng shui issue.. He say white will turn yellowish, my housing agent and the contractor all backed him up, that's the only thing I can't convinced him to do :rofl: As for red he say will get tired of the colour very easily that I can't be bothered to convince him cos my mind set on full black le. :rofl:

Whao hand over on thursday must be excited :notti: I like your bedroom door, what type is it? Classic? Me haven't choose door yet