Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jamez

Our Home

11.Meng Sheng

Addr : Blk 94, #01-16, Lorong 4, Toa Payoh, Singapore 310094.

Tel: 6354 4031/6256 4031

Tel : 6353 3031

Think this shop no longer in Toa payoh blk 94 already.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow your boss how can like this? can u take leave to handle all these stuffs?

aiyah long story lah...think liao also angry... :( cannot take leave cos sat and sun not supposed to work...if need to go back means something really needs to be done on that day wan...but then again...what is more important then family stuff? my boss is a !@#$%^&* :bangwall:

aiyah long story lah...think liao also angry... :( cannot take leave cos sat and sun not supposed to work...if need to go back means something really needs to be done on that day wan...but then again...what is more important then family stuff? my boss is a !@#$%^&* :bangwall:

Hello Jamez! Dropping by to say hi. Your house turning out to be a really neat and cosy home! Congrats!

Yea your boss quite inflexible. No one to cover you? You are the only one in your office who can solve their problem? For me, family stuff definitely comes first and luckily, my bosses so far have been great. Even allow me to take 'unrecorded leave' to leave office earlier to sort out some reno complications.

Hello Jamez! Dropping by to say hi. Your house turning out to be a really neat and cosy home! Congrats!

Yea your boss quite inflexible. No one to cover you? You are the only one in your office who can solve their problem? For me, family stuff definitely comes first and luckily, my bosses so far have been great. Even allow me to take 'unrecorded leave' to leave office earlier to sort out some reno complications.

A big hello keltic999... :furious:

Thanx for your compliments... :P

Im not the only one that can solve the problem, but he is really incompetent in handling manpower and human relations...My boss funny wan lah...dun care lah...see can get transfer anot loh... :( good thing that u got good bosses... :curse:

More pics taken today when TV and dining table delivered. All lighting ad electrical stuff has also been completed today...

Cove.jpg

The cove light tubes changed and installed today...

Masterbedhead.jpg

Light at bedhead of masterbedroom

Dininglight.jpg

Hanging light at dining area... :bangwall:

Bedhead.jpg

completed bedhead of my parent's room...

Diningtable.jpg

the dining table and chairs delivered today... :(

Diningtable2.jpg

without the chairs...

Edited by jamez

Now only left with the tinted tempered glass, big mirror, kitchen top and some more painting to be done. After that i believe therez a lot of touching up to be done...should be done in less then 2 weeks more... :(

Very interesting lighting & effects you have there jamez.

Thanx lifestyle.

Actually i never strived to have interesting lights, so am a bit suprised that u find them interesting. I tot it was plain and boring haha...wanted to have more lights below tv console and some other places...but budget burst liao cut back on all these lighting points haha... :curse:

wooo your dining set is really :bangwall:

love the effect of the black and red chairs

seldom see people using different colour but the effect is :(

thanx for the compliment applefreak... :(

now hope that when they install all the other glass and mirror dun spoil the dining set can liao :furious:

still unsure as to how to place the 2 red chairs...any suggestions?

find that the number of red and black chairs are just nice

so no matter how you place also nice :(

i'd suggest you shift the table and chairs away to avoid damages

find that the number of red and black chairs are just nice

so no matter how you place also nice :bangwall:

i'd suggest you shift the table and chairs away to avoid damages

actually only got 2 pattern to put the red chairs..wither both at the head of the table or at alternative sides of the table...nevermind lah can juz try later heh heh... :furious:

yalor...think i better go in tommorrow nite to shift it somewhre else... :(

actually also can put one red at head and one red at side, or both reds together at one side :yamseng:

all also looks nice :notti:

quirky...i l...i...k...e. :dribble: ok when everything is done up i try all the pattern :dancingqueen:

wow... like ur headboard lightings...

thanx eric...

actually i wanted the headboard to extend to the ceiling with the warm lights coming out from the side..wife dun like :yamseng: this headboard design is proposed by the id /contractor one... :bangwall:

Hi jamez,

So excited to see your renovation going to be completed soon. :yamseng::good:

Hope you don't mind I repost your 3D Designs image against your Current Renovation Photos just for comparison.

LivingRoom2Design.jpg

Living.jpg

LivingRoom1Design.jpg

Cove.jpg

KitchenDesign.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

WOW! :notti: Looks really the same as the 3D Designs! Your ID is really something! :notti:

Hope to see more of your renovation photos soon! :unsure::sport-smiley-004:

Edited by tim_chenie