Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jamez

Our Home

The reno looks good... getting more and more closer to completion... :)

thanx eric! :dribble:

although i wun be moving in so soon...but still very excited to see the final result... :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jamez, for your new dark color cabinets n feature walls.. do u notice that get scratched easily? i notice my new one got some fine lines.. thinking of telling my ID to redo them when we meet up tomolo.. !!

Hi Jamez, for your new dark color cabinets n feature walls.. do u notice that get scratched easily? i notice my new one got some fine lines.. thinking of telling my ID to redo them when we meet up tomolo.. :help:

wah..haven really go n take a clsoe look leh...if haven hand over im sure u can feedback to ur id and see what he can do...hey itz tomolo now...how hv u asked him yet? i tomolo then see got scratch anot... :help:

if feel unhappy about anything juz feedback...otherwise move in u wun feel comfortable wan...

hope u got positive answer.... :sport-smiley-003:

pictures taken today...day 33 of reno...alot of stuff has been done up...

entrance.jpg

The entrance area...shoe cabinet is done! 8|

Black glossy ceiling fan installed also...

Livingroom.jpg

The living room now...warm lights at ceiling were taken down by ID/contractor and change becos the lighting people send different coloured tubes...haven install the new ones yet...

Living.jpg

View from the kitchen now...

Diningarea.jpg

this is the dining area...the wood area is not finished yet...the partition is also not done uo yet...

Kitchen.jpg

black and white kitchen...oven hob and hood is up...kitchen top not yet...

Master.jpg

masterbedroom...bedhead done...

Masterwadrobe.jpg

masterbedroom wardrobe..done.

Bedinparentsroom.jpg

my parent's room...bed done...

Parentsroomwardrobe.jpg

my parent's room again..wardrobe done...

Laminateparentsrrom.jpg

the laminate design of the wardrobe in my parent's and masterbed rooms....

Studywardrobe.jpg

study room black wardrobe done..the laminate look also leather leather wan...

Studyroomred.jpg

one of the walls in study room...red.

for those who are interested...the colour in my parent's room and the masterbedroom is Cactus green (AL23900) from ICI dulux...my camera lousy so cannot really capture the actual colour. I chose this colour cos i cun find olive green..and this one is the closest wan.

the red is Glory red (SP24800) from ICI dulux also.

then got all the whites...which i too lazy to type

got one more colour in the living room which is not up yet... 8|

;)

Edited by jamez

Hi jamez, :)

So you are shifting your things after the 7th Month? That will be after 11th September, Tuesday you know. :P

Yeah, some lobang as recommended by the forum members. Maybe you can give them a call to get some quotations. Here goes the list:

1.Lion City Co

Contact person : Joshua Ong

Add : 684 Geylang Rd. Singapore 389608

Tel : 9455 8515

2.Sweetsons Electrical Trading

Contact Person: Linda

Add: Blk 278 Bt Batok Ave 3 #01-263

Tel: 6563 2308, 6566 8150

3.Maximum Credit Co Pte Ltd

Add: Blk 121 #01-12 Bt Merah Lane 1 S(150121)

Tel: 6276 3331

4.Mega Discount Store Pte Ltd

Add : 112 East Coast Rd #B1-03 Katong Mall Singapore 428802

Tel : 6348 7998

Fax : 6348 7896

5.Ban Kim Chuan Enterprise Pte Ltd

Contact person: Mrs Tan

Add: Bedok South

Tel: 6443 5298

6.Goh Ah Bee

Add : Blk 210 Hougang St 21 #02-247

Tel : 6288 8611, 6280 3962

7.*spam Electrical Trading

Add : Blk 159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 #04-534 Singapore 560159

Tel : 6458 2578

8.Hong Liang Electrical Enterprise

Alexendra Village (opp. IKEA)

Add : Blk 123 Bukit Merah Lane #01-70

Tel : 6278 3331

9.Etronin

Tel : 67842 525, 6781 7810

10.Asia Excel Marketing

Contact Person : Ray

Tel : 9105 2286

11.Meng Sheng

Addr : Blk 94, #01-16, Lorong 4, Toa Payoh, Singapore 310094.

Tel: 6354 4031/6256 4031

Tel : 6353 3031

Think it's more than enough to get you through the weekend. :PHappy Bargain Hunting! :)

;)

wah muack muack thank you for this list 8|!

8|:(

Hihi James ... Me here to KPO ..

Love your bright bright colours toilets and room walls ...

need to show them to my hubby ... hee ~ 8|;)

More pics pls ... time pass by very fast .. soon 7th mth will be over ... and most of you guys

able to move into your done up n comfy homes ... while we're moving out ... haiz ...

8|:( myself for not starting earlier ...

Hihi James ... Me here to KPO ..

Love your bright bright colours toilets and room walls ...

need to show them to my hubby ... hee ~ :):P

More pics pls ... time pass by very fast .. soon 7th mth will be over ... and most of you guys

able to move into your done up n comfy homes ... while we're moving out ... haiz ...

:P:) myself for not starting earlier ...

No problem ranval...i also go ur thread KPO alot alot haha...if fact i KPO everywhere. 8|

Thanx for ur kind comments too.. 8| choosing the right colours were a headache for me tho...cos i dun wanna overdo it and make the whole place look so "flashy..if all white i feel look too plain loh...datz y i only choose to do up one wall in each of the room to make them look abit interesting...

herez 2 more pics taken juz now...

Studyroom.jpg

this is the study room....

Showerhead.jpg

...and the showerhead...

:(

woah.....sweee doors lei.

our hdb door not very solid..the noises from outside will travel throu. is yours the same? thinking of changing our doors also...

thanx very much diva79...

the doors are as plain as i wanted...i dunno about the noise issue tho...cos haven move in never try heh heh...hopefully not very "noisy" haha... ;)

Edited by jamez

wah..haven really go n take a clsoe look leh...if haven hand over im sure u can feedback to ur id and see what he can do...hey itz tomolo now...how hv u asked him yet? i tomolo then see got scratch anot... ;)

if feel unhappy about anything juz feedback...otherwise move in u wun feel comfortable wan...

hope u got positive answer.... 8|

yah.. tomolo morning going to meet him at my place.. feeling **** sian.. the designer is ok but the staff that is running the reno for him seems quite slipshot.. end up today i called my ID n told him off.. tomolo going to show him bit by bit see wat he say.. anyway.. my reno suppose to handover tomolo.. wondering if wanna ask him to compensate for the delay or not..

yah.. tomolo morning going to meet him at my place.. feeling **** sian.. the designer is ok but the staff that is running the reno for him seems quite slipshot.. end up today i called my ID n told him off.. tomolo going to show him bit by bit see wat he say.. anyway.. my reno suppose to handover tomolo.. wondering if wanna ask him to compensate for the delay or not..

personally, i feel that compensation is not important if delay of the reno is not too long a time. But if got defect must show him let him take care of it. Last payment u haven give ask them to do loh. I believe in the contract u sign got put dat work done must be of acceptable standard..so do let him know dat the scratches r not acceptable. is it a big company ur ID work for? if he dun wanna do anything maybe can talk to his boss also...cos the boss will scared their company reputation tarnish...

dun sian dun sian....muz move in happily one...good luck tommorrow and do let us know the outcome... 8|

Edited by jamez

Wow Bro ur hse reno finally coming to the last stage. Look almost 95% similar to the 3D drawing shld give ur ID pat on their shoulder. :yamseng:

Wow Bro ur hse reno finally coming to the last stage. Look almost 95% similar to the 3D drawing shld give ur ID pat on their shoulder. :)

yalor...only minor changes here and there as compared to the drawing...actually therez another set of drawings..the more finalized ones..which i never post...later on when everthing finished put up and compare. :dunno:

tommorrow gonna meet up with him and show him some defects...apparently the workers knocked onto one of the corner at the entrance when carrying something..then the corner got one lobang...nothing that cannot be repaired easily tho. :yamseng:

Wow! Ur reno is nicely done up..

more pix of the finishing reno...

so when is the furniture going in?

Wow! Ur reno is nicely done up..

more pix of the finishing reno...

so when is the furniture going in?

hello eric... :)

later on in the afternoon the dining table set is gonna be delivered...and the tv. but im not gonna fix up the tv yet...cos the reno is not finished..the rest of the stuff ALL haven buy yet...haven even shop also...cos i've got a terrible boss and i work and work...no time to go and buy. :dunno: but itz still ok...cos i dun plan to move in until at least september...

later when the stuff get there i take more pics... :yamseng: